Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:58 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:49 pm 

:D :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:08 pm 

:shock: :shock: :shock: fear dey catch me oh.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:08 pm 

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:11 pm 

Kai. Na Akpeyi dem dey tok of like dat? Well, I hope what they are thinking, or wanting to happen doesn't.

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:12 pm 

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:15 pm 

asabatex wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: fear dey catch me oh.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: even me, fear dey catch me, becos dem no Akpeyi well-well. As e be, dem fit dey wire shot from dia part of field.

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Akpeyi...please shut this people up oh!!!

Someone has got to show this to Akpeyi before match time, if this won't be a motivation for him, I don't know what else will :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:19 pm 

This is quite elementary. If I was a coach and my team was facing Nigeria, I will give the same instruction. Shoot at sight! Shoot shoot shoot! I mean, thats common sense. Our goalkeeper has a history of being jittery. This is a fact, why shouldnt they try to take advantage of that?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:22 pm 

Something tells me Akpeyi will shut a lot of critics up today, never felt this assured about a GK even for a basket in goal.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:39 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:
Something tells me Akpeyi will shut a lot of critics up today, never felt this assured about a GK even for a basket in goal.

Doesn’t really matter what the sheet record is today, whether he keeps a clean sheet or not. But this is yet another datapoint that says Akpeyi is a wrong choice.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:42 pm 
Site Admin

Kini big deal...As you lay your bed so you lay on it. We mock Akpeyi on this forum so why can't South Africans do the same. I expect Akpeyi to shut the South Africans up today like he has done with his haters in here so far

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:47 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
This is quite elementary. If I was a coach and my team was facing Nigeria, I will give the same instruction. Shoot at sight! Shoot shoot shoot! I mean, thats common sense. Our goalkeeper has a history of being jittery. This is a fact, why shouldnt they try to take advantage of that?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, I go die-o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:48 pm 

deanotito wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Doesn’t really matter what the sheet record is today, whether he keeps a clean sheet or not. But this is yet another datapoint that says Akpeyi is a wrong choice.

The views of South African fans? How so?

I agree that Akpeyi is a useless goalkeeper, but the opinion of south African fans is irrelevant to the choice of the coach. if the coach believes in Akpeyi I have no problem with that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:49 pm 

All you Akpeyi defenders here. Hope you have your Defibrillators on standby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:55 pm 

Na real wa ...... this what happens when the football scouts don’t do their job. if we loose we loose . we will taken on the chin about afterwards mass over haul of the coaching department

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:56 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Tobi17 wrote:

Akpere is a basket.

Let's pray that when he spills the ball or does some dumb ish that the South Africans don't capitalize on it.

Donatus Akpere will donate.

GUARANTEED!

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:57 pm 

Damn what has this guy been doing in South Africa :scared: :scared:
Willy Okpara commanded more respect in his time there. I cannot believe a whole nation including the fans of the club he plays for do not respect him.

Damn, I say damn again. Of Akpeyi finds himself in goal, he must use this opportunity to silence them once for all... Or, we'll I trust Naija fans, compared to the SA fans....

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:02 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:
Someone has got to show this to Akpeyi before match time, if this won't be a motivation for him, I don't know what else will :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I take God beg you, nobody should show him o. The guy is already shaking like person when wen rain beat you want come add pressure to am. I beg you abeg.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:04 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

The views of South African fans? How so?

I agree that Akpeyi is a useless goalkeeper, but the opinion of south African fans is irrelevant to the choice of the coach. if the coach believes in Akpeyi I have no problem with that.

They have the largest body of data. They see him week in and out. They're telling you he's very weak, and gifts the opposition goals

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:04 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:

You are setting yourself up for disappointment. Just pray that the defense protects him well from Tau and Lorch.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:05 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:

You are delusional, Akpeyi cannot keep a real clean sheet to save his life, go and watch Akpeyi at chiefs...the guy is trash..even vs Cameroon. the guy almost gave them an equaliser... even the 2 goals he conceded were 100% easy to save... the guy is the worst goalie in the q final.. this falls on rohr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:10 pm 

oloye wrote:
Damn what has this guy been doing in South Africa :scared: :scared:
Willy Okpara commanded more respect in his time there. I cannot believe a whole nation including the fans of the club he plays for do not respect him.

Damn, I say damn again. Of Akpeyi finds himself in goal, he must use this opportunity to silence them once for all... Or, we'll I trust Naija fans, compared to the SA fans....

Drop am, Drop am, Rohr no gree hear.