Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:50 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:45 pm 

If Akpeyi was as bad as portrayed, why was he the starting keeper for Chippa for seasons 15/16, 16/17, 17/18? Then transferred to one of the biggest club in the land?

Do they promote rubbish in South Africa or are we seeing exaggerations of his faults? Mass hysteria perhaps.

From what I have seen, that guy is not that good but definitely not as bad as portrayed here or by some fans.

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:09 pm 

Cito wrote:
If Akpeyi was as bad as portrayed, why was he the starting keeper for Chippa for seasons 15/16, 16/17, 17/18? Then transferred to one of the biggest club in the land?

Do they promote rubbish in South Africa or are we seeing exaggerations of his faults? Mass hysteria perhaps.

From what I have seen, that guy is not that good but definitely not as bad as portrayed here or by some fans.

His issue seemed to be psychological but if he can focus like yesterday he’ll be fine.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:07 pm 

#hewholaughslastlaughsbest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:27 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
His issue seemed to be psychological but if he can focus like yesterday he’ll be fine.

That's always being my stance, he needs a psychologist or he can have 'mock match practice' before each game.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:52 pm 

Even the goal scored by var, was Akpey's fault...his position was horrible before the set piece..he was miles away from the goal line, and he went right to the far post, and straight on to his knees...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:54 pm 
Site Admin

green4life wrote:
#hewholaughslastlaughsbest

#kpomkwem #factnotfeelings #shortandsimple

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Even the goal scored by var, was Akpey's fault...his position was horrible before the set piece..he was miles away from the goal line, and he went right to the far post, and straight on to his knees...

You are not a serious person...You are blaming the goalkeeper for a free header? Really?

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:08 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

You are not a serious person...You are blaming the goalkeeper for a free header? Really?

Go and ask Uncle Oga Cellular to explain it to you, Sir.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:20 pm 

How did this work out for the Kaiser Chiefs fans?

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:39 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Pokey, TBH, headers have got to be the most difficult shot to save. Anyone who played in goal will tell you. Before you could react, the ball sails past you.