Kaiser Chiefs fans mock Akpeyi ahead of clash

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Kaiser Chiefs fans mock Akpeyi ahead of clash

Post by Robbynice »

deanotito wrote:
oloye wrote:Damn what has this guy been doing in South Africa :scared: :scared:
Willy Okpara commanded more respect in his time there. I cannot believe a whole nation including the fans of the club he plays for do not respect him.

Damn, I say damn again. Of Akpeyi finds himself in goal, he must use this opportunity to silence them once for all... Or, we'll I trust Naija fans, compared to the SA fans....
Drop am, Drop am, Rohr no gree hear.
Why Rohr go drop am when he is the best he got. So don't use our best players because they are being mocked? Baba you okay?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Willy Okpara commanded more respect in his time there. I cannot believe a whole nation including the fans of the club he plays for do not respect him.

Damn, I say damn again. Of Akpeyi finds himself in goal, he must use this opportunity to silence them once for all... Or, we'll I trust Naija fans, compared to the SA fans....
Why Rohr go drop am when he is the best he got. So don't use our best players because they are being mocked? Baba you okay?

He is not the best we have. Stop lying to yourself. Jeez
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

bret- hart wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:

He is the best we have in Egypt. You stop lying to yourself...Dang! Support your players...Haba...

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

bret- hart wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:

He is sooo not. Though I don't think any of our goalkeeping options are great, my choice would have been Ezenwa hands down
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Robbynice wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:

He is the best we have in Egypt. You stop lying to yourself...Dang! Support your players...Haba...
He is the best because??? He plays in SA?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

deanotito wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:

Are you for real?

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:

Are you for real?
Asking the same question.

He's the best because????
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

Akpeyi's not our best keeper in Egypt, imho
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

imehjunior wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Someone has got to show this to Akpeyi before match time, if this won't be a motivation for him, I don't know what else will :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I take God beg you, nobody should show him o. The guy is already shaking like person when wen rain beat you want come add pressure to am. I beg you abeg.
KPOM. If you show this to Akpeyi then you better get our aircraft ready for departure. You can't give what you don't have. Person dey shake pass Kajifu for ordinary South African league matches and you think he will suddenly develop balls in the Q/Finals of AFCON all because of some comments by those who have seen him inside out for several years? Let's just manage him as he is and pretend we didn't see this. Wishing our Akpeyi best of luck today, a good recommendation would have been a glass of Uncle 1naira's special but that won't work for footballers!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Leaf wrote:Akpeyi's not our best keeper in Egypt, imho
He is IMHO and Rohr thinks so too...

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Something tells me Akpeyi will shut a lot of critics up today, never felt this assured about a GK even for a basket in goal.
Doesn’t really matter what the sheet record is today, whether he keeps a clean sheet or not. But this is yet another datapoint that says Akpeyi is a wrong choice.
The views of South African fans? How so?

I agree that Akpeyi is a useless goalkeeper, but the opinion of south African fans is irrelevant to the choice of the coach. if the coach believes in Akpeyi I have no problem with that.
They have the largest body of data. They see him week in and out. They're telling you he's very weak, and gifts the opposition goals
And we thank them for their advice, but ultimately, it is the coach we employed who should use HIS own data to select his team. If he believes Akpeyi is the best, then we accept it! Simple as that! We hired the coach and we have kept him employed, so we must accept his decisions.

If I was the coach, Akpeyi will NEVER know what it feels to even meet with Mikel, talkless of start for Nigeria. But I am NOT the coach. Rohr is.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

danfo driver wrote:
deanotito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Something tells me Akpeyi will shut a lot of critics up today, never felt this assured about a GK even for a basket in goal.
Doesn’t really matter what the sheet record is today, whether he keeps a clean sheet or not. But this is yet another datapoint that says Akpeyi is a wrong choice.
The views of South African fans? How so?

I agree that Akpeyi is a useless goalkeeper, but the opinion of south African fans is irrelevant to the choice of the coach. if the coach believes in Akpeyi I have no problem with that.
They have the largest body of data. They see him week in and out. They're telling you he's very weak, and gifts the opposition goals
And we thank them for their advice, but ultimately, it is the coach we employed who should use HIS own data to select his team. If he believes Akpeyi is the best, then we accept it! Simple as that! We hired the coach and we have kept him employed, so we must accept his decisions.

If I was the coach, Akpeyi will NEVER know what it feels to even meet with Mikel, talkless of start for Nigeria. But I am NOT the coach. Rohr is.
This is Nonsense. Should we dredge up all your posts criticizing his selection choices? You were just on the other thread criticizing the way he publicly talks about the team….conduct, that in the grand scheme of things, is well below the pecking order compared to the choice of keeper.

That you agree with him on Akpeyi doesn't mean you attempt to posit the coach-is-always-right theory that some here believe.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote: This is Nonsense. Should we dredge up all your posts criticizing his selection choices?
Yes, please. I am free for the next 4hours or so, I am ready to defend each post. Go ahead.
You were just on the other thread criticizing the way he publicly talks about the team….conduct, that in the grand scheme of things, is well below the pecking order compared to the choice of keeper.
Let me give you an analogy. I am on the board of directors of coca cola. The board decided to employ a CEO and after thorough search, we came up with a guy that we trust. The guy:

1. Draws up his strategy and picks his team to help him move coca cola in the direction he likes -- I have no right to question his choices

2. Has a press conference where he says that Pepsi is better than Coca cola --- best believe that he will be fired that day!

Do you understand the difference now?
That you agree with him on Akpeyi doesn't mean you attempt to posit the coach-is-always-right theory that some here believe.
I completely DISAGREE with Rohr on Akpeyi and many of the other useless players he has selected like Musa and Simon. However, i recognize that there is nothing i can do about it, so I rather not waste my time talking about something i cannot change. If we are unhappy with his selection, we should fire him after the tournament -- and I WANT HIM FIRED AFTER THE TOURNAMENT.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

danfo driver wrote:
deanotito wrote: This is Nonsense. Should we dredge up all your posts criticizing his selection choices?
Yes, please. I am free for the next 4hours or so, I am ready to defend each post. Go ahead.
You were just on the other thread criticizing the way he publicly talks about the team….conduct, that in the grand scheme of things, is well below the pecking order compared to the choice of keeper.
Let me give you an analogy. I am on the board of directors of coca cola. The board decided to employ a CEO and after thorough search, we came up with a guy that we trust. The guy:

1. Draws up his strategy and picks his team to help him move coca cola in the direction he likes -- I have no right to question his choices

2. Has a press conference where he says that Pepsi is better than Coca cola --- best believe that he will be fired that day!

Do you understand the difference now?
I completely DISAGREE with Rohr on Akpeyi and many of the other useless players he has selected like Musa and Simon. However, i recognize that there is nothing i can do about it, so I rather not waste my time talking about something i cannot change. If we are unhappy with his selection, we should fire him after the tournament -- and I WANT HIM FIRED AFTER THE TOURNAMENT.

Bros, your attempt at an analogy is futile. Have you or have you not criticized his selection choices since this tournament began. If the answer is no, I apologize. If the answer is yes, Mechi onu!!

I do not expect a coach to agree with me 100%. You have an opinion that Rohr’s selection is faulty in some places but agree with the Akpeyi decision. I believe his most egregious choice, by far, is Akpeyi. You and I are no different. That you choose to imply that we should just be quiet is disingenuous…since you’re not quiet either, and are actually calling for his firing because of Musa etc.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

I believe he will leave the stadium with a clean sheet though.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Akpeyi is the worst SE goalie I have ever seen, the fact this 32 year old akpere is our number 1 , should be enough to fire Rohr..that akpeyi was in goal when we lost 2 nil to SA in Nigeria, and Rohr chooses to start him again....those 2 goals Cameroon scored were all his fault
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

If you have watched the SA league, you will know they do a lot of shooting. For a goalkeeper they know to have rubber nerves, they would be foolish not to consider the battle half-won. For me, every other pass forward would be a shot.

In other words, I would not tempt fate, Rohr! Play Ezenwa, who seems the better keeper anyway.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote:

Bros, your attempt at an analogy is futile. Have you or have you not criticized his selection choices since this tournament began. If the answer is no, I apologize. If the answer is yes, Mechi onu!!
You do not seem prepared to provide evidence. It seems you want me to go out and search for evidence against myself and present it to you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I do not expect a coach to agree with me 100%. You have an opinion that Rohr’s selection is faulty in some places but agree with the Akpeyi decision. I believe his most egregious choice, by far, is Akpeyi. You and I are no different. That you choose to imply that we should just be quiet is disingenuous…s
I will NEVER be tired of pointing out to you that you are lying. I do not agree with the Akpeyi, Musa or Simon decisions (or the decision to play Mikel as a 10). However, it is the coach's choice to do whatever he likes.
since you’re not quiet either, and are actually calling for his firing because of Musa etc.
This again, is a lie.

I am calling for the firing of Rohr for 2 reasons ALONE:

1. He is a below average coach; and
2. He is a pathological liar.

I have said this several times in multiple threads.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

SOuth Africans are dancing around a black bag..commentator is wondering what is in the bag. Me too
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

icee wrote:SOuth Africans are dancing around a black bag..commentator is wondering what is in the bag. Me too
Shaking don commence oooooo!!!!! I hear sey na Akpeyi gloves from his SA team dey inside the bag...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

How can you mock Akpeyi when you keeper dashes goals like this:

[/video]

Bunch of uselesses :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

imehjunior wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Someone has got to show this to Akpeyi before match time, if this won't be a motivation for him, I don't know what else will :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I take God beg you, nobody should show him o. The guy is already shaking like person when wen rain beat you want come add pressure to am. I beg you abeg.
Lol. You echoed my initial feeling after reading his post but thanks to Akpeyi for shutting them up today. Would’ve had another clean sheet if not for the fluke VAR goal.