Kaiser Chiefs fans mock Akpeyi ahead of clash

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg
Kaiser Chiefs fans mock Akpeyi ahead of clash

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

:D :D :D
asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: Kaiser Chiefs fans mock Akpeyi ahead of clash

Post by asabatex »

:shock: :shock: :shock: fear dey catch me oh.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Kai. Na Akpeyi dem dey tok of like dat? Well, I hope what they are thinking, or wanting to happen doesn't.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

asabatex wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: fear dey catch me oh.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: even me, fear dey catch me, becos dem no Akpeyi well-well. As e be, dem fit dey wire shot from dia part of field.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Akpeyi...please shut this people up oh!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Someone has got to show this to Akpeyi before match time, if this won't be a motivation for him, I don't know what else will :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is quite elementary. If I was a coach and my team was facing Nigeria, I will give the same instruction. Shoot at sight! Shoot shoot shoot! I mean, thats common sense. Our goalkeeper has a history of being jittery. This is a fact, why shouldnt they try to take advantage of that?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Something tells me Akpeyi will shut a lot of critics up today, never felt this assured about a GK even for a basket in goal.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Tobi17 wrote:Something tells me Akpeyi will shut a lot of critics up today, never felt this assured about a GK even for a basket in goal.
Doesn’t really matter what the sheet record is today, whether he keeps a clean sheet or not. But this is yet another datapoint that says Akpeyi is a wrong choice.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Kini big deal...As you lay your bed so you lay on it. We mock Akpeyi on this forum so why can't South Africans do the same. I expect Akpeyi to shut the South Africans up today like he has done with his haters in here so far
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:This is quite elementary. If I was a coach and my team was facing Nigeria, I will give the same instruction. Shoot at sight! Shoot shoot shoot! I mean, thats common sense. Our goalkeeper has a history of being jittery. This is a fact, why shouldnt they try to take advantage of that?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, I go die-o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Something tells me Akpeyi will shut a lot of critics up today, never felt this assured about a GK even for a basket in goal.
Doesn’t really matter what the sheet record is today, whether he keeps a clean sheet or not. But this is yet another datapoint that says Akpeyi is a wrong choice.
The views of South African fans? How so?

I agree that Akpeyi is a useless goalkeeper, but the opinion of south African fans is irrelevant to the choice of the coach. if the coach believes in Akpeyi I have no problem with that.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

All you Akpeyi defenders here. Hope you have your Defibrillators on standby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Na real wa ...... this what happens when the football scouts don’t do their job. if we loose we loose . we will taken on the chin about afterwards mass over haul of the coaching department
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Akpere is a basket.

Let's pray that when he spills the ball or does some dumb ish that the South Africans don't capitalize on it.

Donatus Akpere will donate.

GUARANTEED!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Damn what has this guy been doing in South Africa :scared: :scared:
Willy Okpara commanded more respect in his time there. I cannot believe a whole nation including the fans of the club he plays for do not respect him.

Damn, I say damn again. Of Akpeyi finds himself in goal, he must use this opportunity to silence them once for all... Or, we'll I trust Naija fans, compared to the SA fans....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Tobi17 wrote:Someone has got to show this to Akpeyi before match time, if this won't be a motivation for him, I don't know what else will :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I take God beg you, nobody should show him o. The guy is already shaking like person when wen rain beat you want come add pressure to am. I beg you abeg.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

danfo driver wrote:
deanotito wrote:
The views of South African fans? How so?

I agree that Akpeyi is a useless goalkeeper, but the opinion of south African fans is irrelevant to the choice of the coach. if the coach believes in Akpeyi I have no problem with that.
They have the largest body of data. They see him week in and out. They're telling you he's very weak, and gifts the opposition goals
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

You are setting yourself up for disappointment. Just pray that the defense protects him well from Tau and Lorch.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You are delusional, Akpeyi cannot keep a real clean sheet to save his life, go and watch Akpeyi at chiefs...the guy is trash..even vs Cameroon. the guy almost gave them an equaliser... even the 2 goals he conceded were 100% easy to save... the guy is the worst goalie in the q final.. this falls on rohr
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

oloye wrote:Damn what has this guy been doing in South Africa :scared: :scared:
Willy Okpara commanded more respect in his time there. I cannot believe a whole nation including the fans of the club he plays for do not respect him.

Damn, I say damn again. Of Akpeyi finds himself in goal, he must use this opportunity to silence them once for all... Or, we'll I trust Naija fans, compared to the SA fans....
Drop am, Drop am, Rohr no gree hear.