MUSA is the Nigeria Theo Walcott...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Re: MUSA is the Nigeria Theo Walcott...

Post by naijaguy »

akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Musa is a dunce! Only those on his payroll refuse to admit it!
Seeing you are so smart, please tell us your most fantastic contribution to Nigeria that has brought great impact and joy to the country.. I'll wait
loool...You said country??lol.. what has he done to bring joy in his neighbourhood ..
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

His decision making is poor for someone his age. He offers pace, movement and finishing. Not sure about the "skillful" part and certainly no GOAT.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Musa is a dunce! Only those on his payroll refuse to admit it!
Seeing you are so smart, please tell us your most fantastic contribution to Nigeria that has brought great impact and joy to the country.. I'll wait
Let me put it this way, if you have any member of your family living in Nigeria right now, I have positively affected their lives. I am going to live it at that. I no be NFAChairman wey dey give in information out on CE :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Just because I am here on CE discussing my hobby with you does not mean I am as irresponsible and up-to-no-good like you. :wink:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

naijaguy wrote:
akamoke wrote:
loool...You said country??lol.. what has he done to bring joy in his neighbourhood ..
Its actually continent (AFRICA). In case you didn't know, while we sit here to discuss our hobby, some of us are actively dedicating our lives to improve the entire continent. Like I told Akamoke, I will leave it at that. I am not interested in stating what I do in my business and personal life. :wink:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?