Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
I wasn't impressed by Awaziem.

The best makeshift rightback that we have seen in a very long time. I can't wait for him to take his proper position. He is a baller, honestly. Now I don't know if he suffers from concentration lapses, but football skills...he's got it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:40 pm 

airwolex wrote:
soma wrote:
Awaziem has been ok, he needs to improve going forward. I haven’t seen him put in a decent cross yet.

I watched Collins for the first time yesterday and I liked the way he played. Confident and full
Of energy. His passes and attacking play was good. The other players bar Ighalo all played very well.

He has put in several, including the one that led to the second goal against Cameroon.

I guy named Soma should not be taken seriously. Its akin to taking someone named crack seriously.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:32 am 

ANC wrote:
airwolex wrote:
soma wrote:
Awaziem has been ok, he needs to improve going forward. I haven’t seen him put in a decent cross yet.

I watched Collins for the first time yesterday and I liked the way he played. Confident and full
Of energy. His passes and attacking play was good. The other players bar Ighalo all played very well.

He has put in several, including the one that led to the second goal against Cameroon.

I guy named Soma should not be taken seriously. Its akin to taking someone named crack seriously.

Guy park well, I no be bigpokey

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:24 am 

ANC wrote:
airwolex wrote:
soma wrote:

Ok I don’t like insults but that’s funny