Samuel Chukwueze vs South Africa ● 10-07-2019 ● CAN2019 ● 72

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jmal
Egg
Egg
Samuel Chukwueze vs South Africa ● 10-07-2019 ● CAN2019 ● 72

Post by Jmal »

[/video] :clap:
Agbako
Egg
Egg
Re: Samuel Chukwueze vs South Africa ● 10-07-2019 ● CAN2019

Post by Agbako »

So we have young energetic players like tthis in Nigeria and they are stiil bringing M.Obi to the team? Are we for real?
The worst Nation that just kills talents. Only God knows how many of these are rotten away with no chance in the team or clubs.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Agbako wrote:So we have young energetic players like tthis in Nigeria and they are stiil bringing M.Obi to the team? Are we for real?
The worst Nation that just kills talents. Only God knows how many of these are rotten away with no chance in the team or clubs.
Are you done?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Robbynice wrote:
Agbako wrote:So we have young energetic players like tthis in Nigeria and they are stiil bringing M.Obi to the team? Are we for real?
Are you done?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Damunk wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Are you done?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Cito wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Are you done?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Does Obi Mikel and Chukuweze play the same position?
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Jmal wrote:[/video] :clap:
...and dem say dis guy no dey defend?
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Jmal wrote:
Cito wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Are you done?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Where are all these orishi rishi Just dey emerge from all of a sudden. Jue men who only watch football every 4 yrs. reminds me of some fufu eating big belly dude who come dey talk say Mexico beat (green eagles) that they all should be fired and this was after our that our pre World Cup friendly. I say green what ? Go figure
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."