Salute to our new Talisman......Chukwueze..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Salute to our new Talisman......Chukwueze..

Post by zee »

Jayjay :clap: :clap: finally gets a successor......................Thank God for this blessing.
Welcome to the new king of Nigeria soccer. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: Salute to our new Talisman......Chukwueze..

Post by 9jaMan »

zee wrote:Image

Jayjay :clap: :clap: finally gets a successor......................Thank God for this blessing.
Welcome to the new king of Nigeria soccer. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

He created two goals for Musa and ighalo, ighalo should have had 3 goals in this game. No more junk Simon please. Enough is enough
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Yes see how in half an hour he created 2 clear chances for Ighalo and Musa, BECAUSE HE CAN PASS THE BALL.

Something that uselss Ahmed Musa cannot do to save his life.

How many times today did Musa kill promising attacks with his poor passing.

I counted at least 3 today, just a wastepipe.

Chukwueze is the truth, especially for a team that is struggling to create good chances. Those 2 CHukwueze created were more than anything the entire SE has created in 4 matches.
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

yes he is the truth
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

vancity eagle wrote:Yes see how in half an hour he created 2 clear chances for Ighalo and Musa, BECAUSE HE CAN PASS THE BALL.

Chukwueze is the truth, especially for a team that is struggling to create good chances. Those 2 CHukwueze created were more than anything the entire SE has created in 4 matches.
Your life must be miserable, seriously I think something is wrong with you. You apologised for abusing Musa just about this time last year and you are up to your classless rants again. I will like to see you in real life just to confirm the image of you I have.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Yes see how in half an hour he created 2 clear chances for Ighalo and Musa, BECAUSE HE CAN PASS THE BALL.

Your life must be miserable, seriously I think something is wrong with you. You apologised for abusing Musa just about this time last year and you are up to your classless rants again. I will like to see you in real life just to confirm the image of you I have.

The guy is a bot. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

A star in the making. Our next super star.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:

Dean ooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Can Chuwkueze or Onyekuru play on the left? Musa sometimes kills counters with his final ball and Aina does not need as much cover as Awazeim so he doesn't need a winger in front of him that is so defensive minded.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Lolly wrote:A star in the making. Our next super star.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Musa is needed cos Ighalo is too static....but it is a crime that Moses starts before Chukwueze then Onuacho before anyone...the guy looks like a frightened Sadiq Umar
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

It's just soccer, no need to be so disrespectful. You are entitled to your opinion, but you should Express it respectfully.
john12 wrote:Olu devil punish you there foolish imbecile. MUSA is unstoppable
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Considering that Musa has added little to the last 4 games perhaps Chukwueze should be tried on his more natural left wing with Moses Simon or Kalu on the other. Musa can park his nyash on the bench.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

If una tok finish, my own be I dey happy say we win dis match. The rest, na una sabi!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kali wrote:Considering that Musa has added little to the last 4 games perhaps Chukwueze should be tried on his more natural left wing with Moses Simon or Kalu on the other. Musa can park his nyash on the bench.
More natural what? Ol boy just stop talking, jeeez!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

Mods.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......John12 is fighting for his life-line.
Rohr must be sacked and you must go and get a real job...................silly pimp.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kali wrote:Considering that Musa has added little to the last 4 games perhaps Chukwueze should be tried on his more natural left wing with Moses Simon or Kalu on the other. Musa can park his nyash on the bench.
In my book..............Musa is unbenchable in this team.
He keeps the opposition defense on their toes.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

oloye wrote:

Musa actually played well. Vanshitty Eagle is just a low life deranger tribalist loner that's just couldn't see pass Musa's tribe. Wait till will lose a game before the b.as.tard start pronouncing death on player's again.
Nothing will change because he has few followers that applaud his constant menopausal rants!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

zee wrote:
oloye wrote:

Dean ooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No be same person wishing death on our coach? Same person supporting other teams agsinst Nigeria? Same person who was unhappy and miserable because we won AFCON 2013? Same person who us yet to recover from the fact that MBA his much hated player became the Elephant slayer?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Chukweze the biggest difference today. Baller :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
adebisy
Egg
Egg

Post by adebisy »

Don't let's get carried away. He was just okay in my own opinion. He did messed up a couple of moves too, but was much better and effective than Moses Simon.