The new garri master

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
The new garri master

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The new garri master

Post by deanotito »

A BALLER!!!

That he would be made to sit for lesser players is a travesty
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He even fooled the EuroSport commentator who said he never uses his right foot only to retract that crap after watching the replay and seeing a right footed goal!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

deanotito wrote:A BALLER!!!

For real o!
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a sin, actually!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ezeoneofobz
Egg
Egg

Post by ezeoneofobz »

The kid can play. MOM for me for sure.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

danfo driver wrote:

Its a sin, actually!
Honestly beginning to have my doubts about Rohr. This kind of decision making is confusing. There are always places you will disagree with a coach, but I got some red lines. This was not a hard choice at all. Why would he keep this boy on the bench??? I just don't understand
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

...and we have not seen Onyekuru.

Rohr is a f00l

oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: Without him and Iwobi, that SE offense will be unwatchable. Ighalo has no speed whatsoever and Musa is Musa, brilliant one moment, agricultural the next.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Chukwueze took the South African defense out for lunch and made them pay for it. The SE is so much Berra with Samu baller :thumbs: :thumbs:. Hope the clowns saying they don’t see his impact saw his goal/ numerous assist that the other SE players refused to score. :rotf:

Samu created an open goal assist for ighalo but ighalo fell for no reason instead :rotf:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The bono is a Bonafide baller. Next, it’s onyekuru that we want to see how good he can play. Remember how ebuehi was on the bench until Argentina game?? Onyekuru please start tracking back and working hard in training and our coach will use you. If you’re putting in 100% now, put in 200% next
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

I don't know about him being the new Garri master. He was okay today. Nothing out of the ordinary.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

And to think that we still have Onyekuru and Osimhen on the bench ooo... depth good sha... Rohr might be a bone headed clown sometimes but gotta give it to him on player selection.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

kolinzo wrote:I don't know about him being the new Garri master. He was okay today. Nothing out of the ordinary.

He had a GREAT game!
Peter Obi For President 2023
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

You can see how people are really struggling to give the team credit whilst trying to divorce Rohr from their success.
Yet they'll give hIm all the (dis)credit for any shortcomings.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:You can see how people are really struggling to give the team credit whilst trying to divorce Rohr from their success.

Massa Massa I love you
Massa Massa .. I ain’t gon let dem other n133ers here talk done on you
Massa Massa I is your own
Massa Massa Do with me as you wish

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:The bono is a Bonafide baller. Next, it’s onyekuru that we want to see how good he can play. Remember how ebuehi was on the bench until Argentina game?? Onyekuru please start tracking back and working hard in training and our coach will use you. If you’re putting in 100% now, put in 200% next
Ebuehi played against Iceland, played well, and was never seen again.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Damunk wrote:You can see how people are really struggling to give the team credit whilst trying to divorce Rohr from their success.

Nigerians are unique people. Tufiakwa. People choose their favorites and all others are bad.

Rohr made the decision to drop Ola in favor of Collins, and it was a gutsy but solid call. Credit to our coach. I'm impressed with the man and the way he carries about his work.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

ezeoneofobz wrote:The kid can play. MOM for me for sure.
Very special. Its like there are no defenders in his way.
If he improves his finishing, this is ronaldo/messi talent imho
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Leaf wrote:
Very special. Its like there are no defenders in his way.
If he improves his finishing, this is ronaldo/messi talent imho
South African BafanOUT will not forget him in a hurry :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol:

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

... and he has already been declared so
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cally wrote:

Nigerians are unique people. Tufiakwa. People choose their favorites and all others are bad.

Rohr made the decision to drop Ola in favor of Collins, and it was a gutsy but solid call. Credit to our coach. I'm impressed with the man and the way he carries about his work.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dude you support Arsenal. its normal for you to have a loser mentality. You cant comprehend what it takes to win.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

The thing funny die :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What is even funnier is when deanotito who has been very critical of Rohr since the tournament started said and I quote "Honestly beginning to have my doubts about Rohr" Too funny mehn :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger