Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:24 am 

Synopsis wrote:

I guess cartoon network no dey afcon? :roll:

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:42 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

BP did your girl break your heart? you seem flustered these days...talk to me son.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:50 am 
Site Admin

Synopsis wrote:

What a wa freaking wu...So the Super Eagles actually get coach wey dey coach dem for Egypt.

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:56 am 

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

BP did your girl break your heart? you seem flustered these days...talk to me son.

Kid tobi, my woman, is laying on my couch right now falling asleep, we've been having a blast since 10pm Friday, we just got back from the spa, breakfast and lunch, she had to go shop for some swim wear and she replaced my entire bedroom sheets etc...now my sweet girl is falling asleep while I watch the movie vanishing ....

Focus on the tweet ...what videos did they watch vs Madagascar?.....open your eyes and stop accepting mediocrity

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:59 am 

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wota (water) don pass Garri for-am. Who no no, go no. Yeye-boy!

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:59 pm 

Set pieces set pieces set pieces...that is one of our challenges so far in this tournament in taking advantage of them and also defending them. We win if we can defend set pieces well today and our goalie shows composure and not flap about!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:24 pm 

Mister Dolly wrote:
Set pieces set pieces set pieces...that is one of our challenges so far in this tournament in taking advantage of them and also defending them. We win if we can defend set pieces well today and our goalie shows composure and not flap about!

Yep! This is the stage of the tournament where the game may be decided on penalties.

Strongly agree and has been on my mind since we qualified for the semis.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:30 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

Kid tobi, my woman, is laying on my couch right now falling asleep, we've been having a blast since 10pm Friday, we just got back from the spa, breakfast and lunch, she had to go shop for some swim wear and she replaced my entire bedroom sheets etc...now my sweet girl is falling asleep while I watch the movie vanishing ....

Focus on the tweet ...what videos did they watch vs Madagascar?.....open your eyes and stop accepting mediocrity

The fact that you’ve shared all this information in a public website is proof positive that it’s all in your middle-aged head.
Kpele.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:17 pm 

Oh well....sadly that was our undoing!! Unfookingbelievable!! :sad: :sad:

Mister Dolly wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5