Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:42 am 

Now that it is all said and done and semi finalist set. There is rumor circulating that the much derided loss to Madagascar was after all a well hatched plan by Nigeria to take a different route to the semifinal because it did not want to play host nation Egypt

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:50 am 

jette1 wrote:
Now that it is all said and done and semi finalist set. There is rumor circulating that the much derided loss to Madagascar was after all a well hatched plan by Nigeria to take a different route to the semifinal because it did not want to play host nation Egypt

This is why many people do not consider math their favorite subject...it involves logic.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:55 am 

jette1 wrote:

Of Course......Because they knew SA will beat them....the same logic that SE sat back against SA to control the game without possession.....

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:09 am 

Why would we lose on purpose to avoid Egypt and potentially meet Senegal? (A better team than Egypt)? We simply fielded our second team and lost to the better team on that day. I don’t know why it’s so hard to comprehend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:20 am 

Simple, losing to Madagascar placed Nigeria in the same bracket as Egypt.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:42 am 

ANC wrote:

Unbelievable that he's this dumb. CE is ruined. :(

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:07 am 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ANC wrote:

dude its not that serious. Are you in transition?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:21 am 

jette1 wrote:

Erm, Nigeria had less chance of meeting Egypt if they beat Madagascar, it’s only because South Africa surprisingly beat Egypt that we didn’t play them,Madagascar ended playing the route that avoided Egypt as group winners!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:27 am 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ANC wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:51 am 

ANC wrote:
jette1 wrote:

This is why many people do not consider math their favorite subject...it involves logic.

Honestly, I don't know what Jette1 is saying. Maybe there is a 'typo' in his statement or comment somewhere in the thread

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:03 pm 

john12 wrote:
Why would we lose on purpose to avoid Egypt and potentially meet Senegal? (A better team than Egypt)? We simply fielded our second team and lost to the better team on that day. I don’t know why it’s so hard to comprehend

Bros, but if we had won, we would have taken the route of meeting Senegal. In all, I am not saying 'Jette1' is correct, though. I am only saying there seems to be a mistake in your post, unless I misunderstood what you meant.

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:32 pm 

jette1 wrote:

Your reasoning does not add up or make sense. Why would Nigeria lose on purpose and be placed in arguably the most difficult bracket in the round of sixteen? A bracket that boasts a total of thirteen ANC winners... EGYPT (7), Cameroon (5), and South Africa (1). If you add Nigeria that will make sixteen winners. Why would anybody want to take death head on?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:58 pm 

Abbey wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Your reasoning does not add up or make sense. Why would Nigeria lose on purpose and be placed in arguably the most difficult bracket in the round of sixteen? A bracket that boasts a total of thirteen ANC winners... EGYPT (7), Cameroon (5), and South Africa (1). If you add Nigeria that will make sixteen winners. Why would anybody want to take death head on?

Now that you put it that way, they just may have plotted it like that. History tends to repeat itself. Nigeria didn't wanna be in the losers bracket, I mean same bracket as slackstars?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:04 pm 

But Jette.... :oops: :cry:

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:08 pm 

Abbey wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Now that is how to respond unlike alot in CE. Measured, doesn't resort to name calling and insults. This epitomizes real intelligence

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:16 pm 

highbury wrote:
Abbey wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Now that is how to respond unlike alot in CE. Measured, doesn't resort to name calling and insults. This epitomizes real intelligence

Not really, because his argument is weak.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:45 pm 

Our loss to Madagascar will be one of the greatest mysteries of Nigerian football.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:35 pm 

Modsssssss!!!

Threads like this embarrass us!

Losing to Madagascar literally put us and Egypt on the same side of the bracket.

Jesu!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:56 pm 

ANC wrote:
jette1 wrote:

It’s actually the other way round bro; math thrives on its own sets of established logic while disregarding others logic - ie called rigidity. In real world where real people operate irigidity of logic is functionally cultural, fluid, relative and appreciated. Like math all systems are efficient on their own sets of rules and that doesn’t necessarily make them logical either when exposed to independent variables

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."