Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:58 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:25 pm
Posts: 998
Location: Earth
South Africans hail Chukwueze, Ndidi


July 12, 2019

Image


South Africans on Thursday hailed Nigeria’s Samuel Chukwueze and Winfred Ndidi for their outstanding performances in their 2-1 quarter-final triumph over Bafana Bafana at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

Chukwueze was in blistering form scoring the game’s opener before William Troost-Ekong sealed the hard-fought win with a late striker to send Nigeria to the semi-finals.

The South Africans took to social media to express their delight at the displays of both players, who played major roles in the victory.



Xolani Yamani said, “The game was not for Thamsanqa Mkhize, and other players. They find it difficult to mark the Nigerian wingers. Ndidi took over the midfielder.”

“The pace from Nigerian wingers was too much. Even Sifiso Hlanti struggled against Chukwueze,” Itist Shego added.

The South Africans also blamed coach Stuart Baxter for playing “wrong tactics” in the game.

One of them, Zukisani said, “We never looked like the team that wanted to win. Honestly, I didn’t see where the goal could come from.”

https://thickmatch.com/south-africans-h ... eze-ndidi/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10829
onwuatuegwu wrote:
South Africans hail Chukwueze, Ndidi


July 12, 2019

Image


South Africans on Thursday hailed Nigeria’s Samuel Chukwueze and Winfred Ndidi for their outstanding performances in their 2-1 quarter-final triumph over Bafana Bafana at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

Chukwueze was in blistering form scoring the game’s opener before William Troost-Ekong sealed the hard-fought win with a late striker to send Nigeria to the semi-finals.

The South Africans took to social media to express their delight at the displays of both players, who played major roles in the victory.



Xolani Yamani said, “The game was not for Thamsanqa Mkhize, and other players. They find it difficult to mark the Nigerian wingers. Ndidi took over the midfielder.”

“The pace from Nigerian wingers was too much. Even Sifiso Hlanti struggled against Chukwueze,” Itist Shego added.

The South Africans also blamed coach Stuart Baxter for playing “wrong tactics” in the game.

One of them, Zukisani said, “We never looked like the team that wanted to win. Honestly, I didn’t see where the goal could come from.”

https://thickmatch.com/south-africans-h ... eze-ndidi/




Keshi/Amodu(RIP) and Tijani part II.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13670
onwuatuegwu wrote:


South Africans on Thursday hailed Nigeria’s Samuel Chukwueze and Winfred Ndidi for their outstanding performances in their 2-1 quarter-final triumph over Bafana Bafana at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

Chukwueze was in blistering form scoring the game’s opener before William Troost-Ekong sealed the hard-fought win with a late striker to send Nigeria to the semi-finals.

The South Africans took to social media to express their delight at the displays of both players, who played major roles in the victory.



Xolani Yamani said, “The game was not for Thamsanqa Mkhize, and other players. They find it difficult to mark the Nigerian wingers. Ndidi took over the midfielder.”


As i predicted in my pre-game post. :D

Quote:
“The pace from Nigerian wingers was too much. Even Sifiso Hlanti struggled against Chukwueze,” Itist Shego added.

The South Africans also blamed coach Stuart Baxter for playing “wrong tactics” in the game.




It didnt matter. They stood no chance.

Quote:
One of them, Zukisani said, “We never looked like the team that wanted to win. Honestly, I didn’t see where the goal could come from.”

https://thickmatch.com/south-africans-h ... eze-ndidi/




And of course, you didnt see where the goal could come from! NDIDI locked every single space! see this one! :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39008
Location: Land of the Terrapins
danfo driver wrote:
onwuatuegwu wrote:


South Africans on Thursday hailed Nigeria’s Samuel Chukwueze and Winfred Ndidi for their outstanding performances in their 2-1 quarter-final triumph over Bafana Bafana at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

Chukwueze was in blistering form scoring the game’s opener before William Troost-Ekong sealed the hard-fought win with a late striker to send Nigeria to the semi-finals.

The South Africans took to social media to express their delight at the displays of both players, who played major roles in the victory.



Xolani Yamani said, “The game was not for Thamsanqa Mkhize, and other players. They find it difficult to mark the Nigerian wingers. Ndidi took over the midfielder.”


As i predicted in my pre-game post. :D

Quote:
“The pace from Nigerian wingers was too much. Even Sifiso Hlanti struggled against Chukwueze,” Itist Shego added.

The South Africans also blamed coach Stuart Baxter for playing “wrong tactics” in the game.




It didnt matter. They stood no chance.

Quote:
One of them, Zukisani said, “We never looked like the team that wanted to win. Honestly, I didn’t see where the goal could come from.”

https://thickmatch.com/south-africans-h ... eze-ndidi/




And of course, you didnt see where the goal could come from! NDIDI locked every single space! see this one! :rotf:


This guy :rotf: , their goal came from Ndidi's unnecessary foul...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13670
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
onwuatuegwu wrote:


South Africans on Thursday hailed Nigeria’s Samuel Chukwueze and Winfred Ndidi for their outstanding performances in their 2-1 quarter-final triumph over Bafana Bafana at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

Chukwueze was in blistering form scoring the game’s opener before William Troost-Ekong sealed the hard-fought win with a late striker to send Nigeria to the semi-finals.

The South Africans took to social media to express their delight at the displays of both players, who played major roles in the victory.



Xolani Yamani said, “The game was not for Thamsanqa Mkhize, and other players. They find it difficult to mark the Nigerian wingers. Ndidi took over the midfielder.”


As i predicted in my pre-game post. :D

Quote:
“The pace from Nigerian wingers was too much. Even Sifiso Hlanti struggled against Chukwueze,” Itist Shego added.

The South Africans also blamed coach Stuart Baxter for playing “wrong tactics” in the game.




It didnt matter. They stood no chance.

Quote:
One of them, Zukisani said, “We never looked like the team that wanted to win. Honestly, I didn’t see where the goal could come from.”

https://thickmatch.com/south-africans-h ... eze-ndidi/




And of course, you didnt see where the goal could come from! NDIDI locked every single space! see this one! :rotf:


This guy :rotf: , their goal came from Ndidi's unnecessary foul...


Cool.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 10746
Ewu,

Ndidi foul no be foul!

Cmoke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39008
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Cmoke wrote:
Ewu,

Ndidi foul no be foul!

Cmoke


:rotf: Ok sorry, no be foul, na fowl! :tic:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14055
Location: South London
See when I tell them “talk is cheap”,they don’t want to hear it,next! I also have to remind CE that there where certain members that said “let him play in the U20 World Cup” they argued he wasn’t ready Someone stated the the youth World Cup was more important :rotf: ! :scared:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294137&p=5411386&hilit=+Chukwueze#p5411386

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:57 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 47255
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Cmoke wrote:
Ewu,

Ndidi foul no be foul!

Cmoke


Chief Uncle, yes, you are right, it wasn't a foul.

That was why it was even more painful.

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39008
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Cellular wrote:
Cmoke wrote:
Ewu,

Ndidi foul no be foul!

Cmoke


Chief Uncle, yes, you are right, it wasn't a foul.

That was why it was even more painful.


Instead of just going for the ball Ndidi first block the player with his legs then got the ball, it was so unnecessary because he could have gotten it without doing that...its all good sha, if Ighalo didn't duck under the cross there wouldn't have been a goal...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:20 pm
Posts: 1755
maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Cmoke wrote:
Ewu,

Ndidi foul no be foul!

Cmoke


Chief Uncle, yes, you are right, it wasn't a foul.

That was why it was even more painful.


Instead of just going for the ball Ndidi first block the player with his legs then got the ball, it was so unnecessary because he could have gotten it without doing that...its all good sha, if Ighalo didn't duck under the cross there wouldn't have been a goal...



Our players tend to do little things like that a lot..very annoying and that puts the defense under a very preventable unnecessary pressure, and oftentimes results in a goal.

_________________
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group