TOP 10 PERFORMANCE RESULTS FOR SE VS ALGERIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
TOP 10 PERFORMANCE RESULTS FOR SE VS ALGERIA

Post by JACKAL »

1.Coaches Game Management: 0
Rorh is just not a great coach. I have been saying it even before we played the first game under him. Its everything from tactics, to Substitutions, to man management, to inspiring his team...he falls short in all the categories. Its almost like he cant react in the moment to crisis. If your game plan in the game isn't working well, change something, fix something to make it work. I guess if he could do that he would be coaching Mayen München.

2. Captains Leadership:3
I think I saw Musa talk like one time

3. Influencing the Referee: 2
You could see all the Algerians doing it right. You all saw them screaming, begging, gesturing to the ref for advantage...Right ?

4. Aesthetic Play: 0
We were all over the place. Those Algerians but pressure on us everywhere and we could barely keep possession or play in any kind of coordinated way. The Pressure from their number 9 on our 2 CD's caused so much chaos we conceded an own goal from a marhez cross.

5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 30 Second before giving it away: 0
Even in open play we couldn't muster much control over the game.

6. Passing: 60 % + possession time: 0

7. Set Pieces : 0

8. Pressing the ball from the front: 0
This is something our next coach must incorporate into our game

9. Quality of Goal Keeping :2
He had a chance to catch that Freekick, plus he set up the wall wrong.

10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 2 vs. 0: 0
The beat us 2-1

7 Points out of 100. The worst performance so far.

For those of you may be reading this and don't understand what the bullet points are: These are the areas Identified as areas in soccer that we traditionally have never done well in as a team. We score a 7 not because we lost, but we underperformed in almost all categories.

Honestly going in, I never thought we were not going to win this championship. I really believed we were going to muddle and bore our way into the finals and win the whole thing....Rohr is just not the type of coach Nigeria needs. We need coaches on the way up, not on the way down. We have a lot of work to do people. We need to start now for the next ANC and WC.

Congratulations to the Algerians. They came to the game with a good game plan to beat us. They have like 3 famous players and were able to out muscle and hustle us. Riots of celebration have been reported in France over their victory. Like 200 people arrested. Thats what victory tastes like. .nothing like a good riot to celebrate a sweet victory :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1.Coaches Game Management: I expect another boring defensive display.
2. Captains Leadership: Musa has to do more than play, he needs to communicate with his team mates and score in this championship
3. Influencing the Referee: Some one other than Ighalo has to be vocal in influencing the ref
4. Aesthetic Play : We have do and still be above 30 something percent possession
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 30 Second before giving it away: Not likely to happen
6. Passing: 60 % + possession time: This one might end up in the 20% region for us
7. Set Pieces : The one area we are doing well and better than ever before
8. Pressing the ball from the front: No likely in the cards
9. Quality of Goal Keeping : Not With Akpie in goal
10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 2 vs. 0: I still expect a 2 goal victory for us

Each bullet point is worth 10 points.

This is going to be the best team we have faced in this championship. I assume Rohr will play the same game plan he had against SA. Low Possession, classic European defense, Quick counters with Musa and Chucweze on the wings, Ighalo in the middle and Iwobi in tow behind them. No secrets to the plan...I just hope I don't die of boredom before the game is over.
Last edited by JACKAL on Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TOP 10 PERFORMANCE TARGETS FOR SE VS ALGERIA

Post by amafolas »

only pone performance target matters. We score more than Algeria
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg
Re: TOP 10 PERFORMANCE RESULTS FOR SE VS ALGERIA

Post by JACKAL »

Congrats to the Algerias…. Rohr must go...
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TOP 10 PERFORMANCE RESULTS FOR SE VS ALGERIA

Post by bushboy »

Bump
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?