Massa Massa Rohr, we love you!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Massa Massa Rohr, we love you!

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Where are the fooking slaves!

The biggest problem with Nigeria is that Nigerians are shortsighted! Once they see something shiny, thats it! They do not look at the long term impact of anything. I warned you fuccckers about this ram-looking motherfooker! To come to a semi final and play like this? With no strategy, no tactics, just kick and hope? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: WOW! I have seen it all now.

NFF can do whatever they like. But I am going to say it again, if they do not fire this RAM, we will regret it badly!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Massa Massa Rohr, we love you!

Post by danfo driver »

The face of a crook, animal and demonic devilish massa!

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

god punish you foolish entitled badluck. anytime you get arrogant we lose you wanna blame rohr for this defeat fool
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

even Einstein wondered how a disorganised country can even attempt to play good football? Algeria played like Europeans and we all know how this usually ends up, we cant even blame VAR, it was actually in our favour and gave us a lifeline, a goal we did not deserve! Over 90 minutes, they were the better side, you can sack the coach, who cares, the issues are still there, we are not organised to win anything at this level!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:god punish you foolish entitled badluck. anytime you get arrogant we lose you wanna blame rohr for this defeat fool
You are fooking with the wrong person. When I am done with you, you will come here to beg me! Mark my words! Demonic imbecile! You have sold your soul to a white man and it is that soul I will use to curse you!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

marko wrote:even Einstein wondered how a disorganised country can even attempt to play good football? Algeria played like Europeans and we all know how this usually ends up...
Simply put.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Prior to this man hiring his goal was to reach semi final of the ANC and qualify us for Wc. He has met his goal. Now, you want him terminated for reaching his goal and losing to the best team in the tournament despite his team being you. Few years later you will regret it the same way people are hailing Amodu and keshi now (RIP) Nigerians there's nothing wrong losing to a better team. Just work on your weakness and come back strong. We stopped this algeria team from qualifying for WC and we made them impotent
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:god punish you foolish entitled badluck. anytime you get arrogant we lose you wanna blame rohr for this defeat fool
You are fooking with the wrong person. When I am done with you, you will come here to beg me! Mark my words! Demonic imbecile! You have sold your soul to a white man and it is that soul I will use to curse you!
That dude has some mental problems.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Lol it's just a game chief no need for all these angers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Danfo, no let that kid John enter you..he is going to get banned
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Omo danfo na my guy no mind am. Its just a game
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:Prior to this man hiring his goal was to reach semi final of the ANC and qualify us for Wc. He has met his goal. Now, you want him terminated for reaching his goal and losing to the best team in the tournament despite his team being you. Few years later you will regret it the same way people are hailing Amodu and keshi now (RIP) Nigerians there's nothing wrong losing to a better team. Just work on your weakness and come back strong. We stopped this algeria team from qualifying for WC and we made them impotent
We lose to Algeria - there's nothing wrong.
We lost to Madagascar - there's nothing wrong.

Enough, haba!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We lose to Madagascar- there was everything wrong and rohr and the players deserved blames. However, that was a meaningless game. Today, we simply lost to a better team with QUALITY. mahrez scored algeria only direct free kick while we were wasting ours.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

At the highest level and biggest games QUALITY is always the difference. A new coach cannot buy or teach QUALITY
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:At the highest level and biggest games QUALITY is always the difference. A new coach cannot buy or teach QUALITY
Rohr for life. Awokowowowo :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

This was a vastly superior Algerian team to the one we beat in 2017. Coaching does make a difference.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

marko wrote:even Einstein wondered how a disorganised country can even attempt to play good football? Algeria played like Europeans and we all know how this usually ends up, we cant even blame VAR, it was actually in our favour and gave us a lifeline, a goal we did not deserve! Over 90 minutes, they were the better side, you can sack the coach, who cares, the issues are still there, we are not organised to win anything at this level!
Now that we've lost, everybody know what we would have done. To me, I think our coaches should have known that while we scout the Algerians, so are they scouting us. We should have rolled out with a different formation, maybe our 3-5-2 or something different from what the Algerians might have seen before and surprise everybody.

In this game with Algeria, can't you guys see they gave our players no space to operate? Anytime we have the ball, there are two Algerian players around to mark our man. In addition there are; at least, six Algerian players behind the ball defending. Thus, they had plans for us and we had none for them and so, we lost.

Yes it hurts, but heck, that is life.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

john12 wrote:We lose to Madagascar- there was everything wrong and rohr and the players deserved blames. However, that was a meaningless game. Today, we simply lost to a better team with QUALITY. mahrez scored algeria only direct free kick while we were wasting ours.
Yes, they were better in almost all areas of the game. In attacking, defending, closing-up spaces, intercepting passes and et al. Again, in almost all areas of the game, they were better.

If they play like they played us today, they WILL BEAT Senegal.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.