E DON HAPPEN SO NOW WHAT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
E DON HAPPEN SO NOW WHAT

Post by jette1 »

This was a juncture we dreaded to be at but some of us saw it coming because we hated being in denial. Question is do we have something we can hold on to from all these. I feel sorry that great mikel came out to help and now has to go out like this. I feel sorry that Balogun might have hit a wall. I feel sorry that even Rohr might have nothing better to offer us and that we might not afford a better coach and that a local coach might not be fit for our needs because our coach has to be a teacher, a father, a manager, a psychologist, a communicator, a mentor etc. so where are we
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: E DON HAPPEN SO NOW WHAT

Post by Tobi17 »

For me it was good tournament experience for the new boys who are making their tournament debuts, winning a golden bronze isn't a bad way to start for them...as for Rohr, I'm 50/50 on him. One part of me wants him gone cause he's just too rigid for my liking... another part of me wants him to stay for continuity sake believing better scouting for more players, better attention to changing his coaching philosophy, and more focus on our local league might see him improve his game management.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: E DON HAPPEN SO NOW WHAT

Post by jette1 »

Perhaps we should have a co-manager - could be a unique option specific to our unique situation.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."