Ndidi was responsible for 3 Goals

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ndidi was responsible for 3 Goals

Post by Damunk »

Orion wrote:The hypocrisy is getting worse on CE. I've been on CE for a long time and never seen it as bad as this. First, it was Musa, then they backed off on him when they were called out. Ighalo, for example, has scored 5 goals and may well win the golden boots for this AFCON, talkless of being the top scorer for the SE, but he gets endless criticism and some are asking why he is even in the team. At each point, we have 11 players on the pitch and 3-4 of those are in a forward position. No one else has scored more than one goal. The guy that has scored 5 goals is the one getting all the vicious attacks. So bizarre. :?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The fact that people are blaming rohr for this defeat more than ndidi that caused an unnecessary free kick in a dangerous area in the last minute speak volume of their hypocrisy. I'm not saying that you should blame anyone individually however, if you were to blame anyone, ndidi was more responsible for that loss than rohr
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:The fact that people are blaming rohr for this defeat more than ndidi that caused an unnecessary free kick in a dangerous area in the last minute speak volume of their hypocrisy. I'm not saying that you should blame anyone individually however, if you were to blame anyone, ndidi was more responsible for that loss than rohr
Ndidi shouldn't be blamed.
Any team worth its name "stands together and falls together"
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

All the players have flaws. None is perfect. Misplaced passes, pointless dribbles, poor decision making etc. right across the team. The hypocrisy going on here is that folks are singling out certain players for harsh criticism while giving the others a free pass even though they're just as flawed. They're all doing their best to help the team. They win and lose together.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yes, Doc he shouldn’t be blamed at all but if your going to blame the coach like many (here) then ndidi deserves more blame. That foul was so unnecessary and not needed
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Ndidi was not responsible for the loss..Rohr was. Algeria were better than Nigeria on the night, and that was mostly due to coaching
john12 wrote:The fact that people are blaming rohr for this defeat more than ndidi that caused an unnecessary free kick in a dangerous area in the last minute speak volume of their hypocrisy. I'm not saying that you should blame anyone individually however, if you were to blame anyone, ndidi was more responsible for that loss than rohr