Ndidi was responsible for 3 Goals

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi was responsible for 3 Goals

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:There's nothing like coward. Every coach has his style some are attacking coach like pep while some are defensive coach like Mourinho. All are winners. You use what you have at your disposal and coaches aren't miracle workers.
Even Mourinho that I yab his tactics is a million times an offensive coach than your oga Rohr.
Don't put Mourinho and dumb Rohr in the same sentence.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:
Damunk wrote:
zee wrote:
Damunk wrote:
zee wrote:
john12 wrote:Exactly my point. We have to be fair and partial with our criticism that's the point I'm trying to make across.
Rubbish, your silly and cowardly coach put our boys unnecessary under massive pressure with his daft tactics and idiotic changes.
That's not the point. :roll:
Its specifically about Ogu's mistake v Ndidi's mistakes.

For once....

Your diversionary tactics don't work with me.....our coach is a cowardly wack.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Get your brain out of its peanut shell and you'll realise the debate is multi-faceted.
This thread is one of several post-mortem angles being discussed.
Try and multitask.
It helps. :idea: :taunt: :idea:
Nonsense...... I won't fall for your usual wowo 'blame the players' tactics.
I won't glorify woworism by discussing that BS.
'Discussion' is not a skill you have my friend. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rohrs mundane tactics put the boys under pressure, only a retarded person will think otherwise... I'm just few minutes to the run out of a game, your team is under pressure, the opposing team presses more men forward and hits the bar...what does a smart coach do? You quickly make subs to slow down the game and get tiring legs off the pitch. Etebo and Ndidi has gassed out after clocking high mikeages, so they resorted to erratic tackles, and one of the fouls led to an Algerian FK in a very dangerous position to be taken by arguably one of the best set piece takers on the continent (for those that know Mahrez)... and the rest is history.

Rewind to the Argentina match at the world cup, same scenario same mistake and slow game management by this insidiously daft coach.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Ok o rohr is to blame for ndidi aimless tackle?? Yes rohr is to blame for the missing 30 million rohr is to blame for Buhari appointment
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

john12 wrote:Ok o rohr is to blame for ndidi aimless tackle?? Yes rohr is to blame for the missing 30 million rohr is to blame for Buhari appointment
Are you naturally slow? When you have overplayed, overworked and tired players still playing, and a coach unwilling to smartly manage a game by bringing in fresh legs... what do you expect would happen in a dicey game scenario? Guy stop disgracing your lineage like this... you are better than this inanity inspite of yourself.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

You don't get it do you? All those things aren't a guarantee that mahrez wouldn't had scored. You could had done all those things and mahrez will still score. The difference was QUALITY and you can complain as you wish but water will always find its level in every aspect of life
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:Rohrs mundane tactics put the boys under pressure, only a retarded person will think otherwise... I'm just few minutes to the run out of a game, your team is under pressure, the opposing team presses more men forward and hits the bar...what does a smart coach do? You quickly make subs to slow down the game and get tiring legs off the pitch. Etebo and Ndidi has gassed out after clocking high mikeages, so they resorted to erratic tackles, and one of the fouls led to an Algerian FK in a very dangerous position to be taken by arguably one of the best set piece takers on the continent (for those that know Mahrez)... and the rest is history.

Rewind to the Argentina match at the world cup, same scenario same mistake and slow game management by this insidiously daft coach.
Fair argument - ish.
Only that the FK probably came within 60 secs of them hitting the crossbar. So where was the time to make these changes - even though I don't even get the relevance of your crossbar reference?

Plus, 30mins extra time was seconds away and your recommendation was to have subbed our two most potent midfielders? Dude, game was 1-1 in the 95th minute, not 1-0 in our favour!

Great game management right there! :thumb:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:
john12 wrote:Ok o rohr is to blame for ndidi aimless tackle?? Yes rohr is to blame for the missing 30 million rohr is to blame for Buhari appointment
Are you naturally slow? When you have overplayed, overworked and tired players still playing, and a coach unwilling to smartly manage a game by bringing in fresh legs... what do you expect would happen in a dicey game scenario? Guy stop disgracing your lineage like this... you are better than this inanity inspite of yourself.
I think YOU are better than this.
Your recommendations do not make sense at all in the circumstances. :blink:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Clumsy. The old school board members will have highlighted that in the scout reports.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Players make mistakes. Coaches also make mistakes. We must acknowledge both
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yes but we cannot acknowledge hypocrisy I'm just waiting for OGU to be bashed so I can finish them one vs one
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

zee wrote:
john12 wrote:There's nothing like coward. Every coach has his style some are attacking coach like pep while some are defensive coach like Mourinho. All are winners. You use what you have at your disposal and coaches aren't miracle workers.
Even Mourinho that I yab his tactics is a million times an offensive coach than your oga Rohr.
Don't put Mourinho and dumb Rohr in the same sentence.
Lol. Now, I know for sure say Zee done spark! :rotf: ... You must have pissed Zee off to the level where he's defending Jose Mourinho, his favorite punching bag but I agree with Zee sha.

John, jokes aside, how do you mention Pep, Jose and Rohr in the same sentence? :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Rohr is not a coach....na PE master
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Rohr did more for Madagascar, his wife's country, in this tournament than he did for Nigeria.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Is football still a team sport or is Ndidi playing by himself?
Bad thread.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Stop insulting Onigbinde
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Rohr is not a coach....na PE master
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

john12 wrote:Ndidi foul was responsible for the goals against south Africa madagascar and algeria. Y
ou see why I have a problem with people here and their hypocrisy is that they are quick to blame an unfavorable player but say nothing when their boy is nonsense. Ogu played 1 game and was okay he did a mistake and people were calling for his dismissal while Ndidi has been responsible for 3 unnecessary goals and no one is saying anything. Let me hear anyone say anything bad about ogu again.
If you are smart enough and have played the game of football before, you would know that the kind of style employed by the nonsense coach will cause problem for even a Patrick Viera. You better stick switch to volleyball or table-soccer
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

John12

Firstly much respect to You for taking all the Abuse & Insults from fellow cybers and not stooping to the level of your abusers bu insulting them too.

You are true gentleman with Class. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I like Most do Not agree with you. But will never insult you for your views.

In our last match against ALgeria , it was a tight game and from the on-set it could go either way.
However i believe had Ekong Not Made That Defensive error ( with no pressure ) which still dey piss me off, maybe, just maybe the Super Eagles for Win the Match.
I wonder don't our player stalk on the field ?
Don't they say to team mates "Time" or "Man ON" ?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

blueangel wrote:John12

Firstly much respect to You for taking all the Abuse & Insults from fellow cybers and not stooping to the level of your abusers bu insulting them too.

You are true gentleman with Class. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I like Most do Not agree with you. But will never insult you for your views.

In our last match against ALgeria , it was a tight game and from the on-set it could go either way.
However i believe had Ekong Not Made That Defensive error ( with no pressure ) which still dey piss me off, maybe, just maybe the Super Eagles for Win the Match.
I wonder don't our player stalk on the field ?
Don't they say to team mates "Time" or "Man ON" ?
I've wondered the exact same thing but its so basic it is unthinkable to believe they don't.
But it still begs the question as to why they do the 'ABF' even when they have adequate time to pick a pass.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

This thread is not really about Ndidi 3 mistakes but more about gourmets Hypocrisy. They have their favorites and unfavorable and would blame everyone expect their favorite. Do you remember how they descended on ogu after balogun mistake against Madagascar? Or how they keep blaming Rohr even if players were responsible of childish mistakes? That’s what this is about. Nigeria players can score 10 own goals in a game and these CRIMINALS/CROOKS will still find a way to blame their coach. Instead of going to find a side hustle, they want to promote their clients
west33637
Egg
Egg

Post by west33637 »

john12 wrote:It's always the coach fault when they lose to QUALITY team but is the players praise when they beat a good team. All I know is that our coach is a good coach and with the talents available at his disposal, this tournament was a success
Whose fault was it when we lost to the QUALITY Madagascar?
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

The hypocrisy is getting worse on CE. I've been on CE for a long time and never seen it as bad as this. First, it was Musa, then they backed off on him when they were called out. Ighalo, for example, has scored 5 goals and may well win the golden boots for this AFCON, talkless of being the top scorer for the SE, but he gets endless criticism and some are asking why he is even in the team. At each point, we have 11 players on the pitch and 3-4 of those are in a forward position. No one else has scored more than one goal. The guy that has scored 5 goals is the one getting all the vicious attacks. So bizarre. :?
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Orion wrote:The hypocrisy is getting worse on CE. I've been on CE for a long time and never seen it as bad as this. First, it was Musa, then they backed off on him when they were called out. Ighalo, for example, has scored 5 goals and may well win the golden boots for this AFCON, talkless of being the top scorer for the SE, but he gets endless criticism and some are asking why he is even in the team. At each point, we have 11 players on the pitch and 3-4 of those are in a forward position. No one else has scored more than one goal. The guy that has scored 5 goals is the one getting all the vicious attacks. So bizarre. :?
Good post but Wrong thread. Start your Ighalo thread for others to respond in kind.