It's not the end of the world

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
It's not the end of the world

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

As a consolation, our team also lost to Algeria by two goals. This too shall pass.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: It's not the end of the world

Post by john12 »

You're trying to clown but you're right. Most of them are delusional and are finding it hard to accept we lost to a QUALITY goal. Imagine suggesting you sack a coach for meeting his target
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Jubril Ogolo wrote:As a consolation, our team also lost to Algeria by two goals. This too shall pass.
Private Ogolo nobody cares about your marathon team, you of all people should know that by now.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Tobi17 wrote:
Jubril Ogolo wrote:As a consolation, our team also lost to Algeria by two goals. This too shall pass.
Private Ogolo nobody cares about your marathon team, you of all people should know that by now.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But how did you guys let the Algerians shut off your wingers? It was lights out in your forward line. That's why I keep on saying it is important to utilize a local coach like the late Keshi (hats off , RIP) not no mercenary out to hoodwink y'all. The Algerian coach played for the country's national team. He knew the players the way Keshi knew y'all.
But that's the joy of football. Back to the drawing board.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Jubril Ogolo wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But how did you guys let the Algerians shut off your wingers? It was lights out in your forward line. That's why I keep on saying it is important to utilize a local coach like the late Keshi (hats off , RIP) not no mercenary out to hoodwink y'all. The Algerian coach played for the country's national team. He knew the players the way Keshi knew y'all.
But that's the joy of football. Back to the drawing board.
This I can definitely agree with... But I doubt we will learn from this anyways so I could care less any more.