'Mathematical ' is livid! Who can blame him?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sampo
Egg
Egg
'Mathematical ' is livid! Who can blame him?

Post by Sampo »

Rohr lacks Naija football mettle. :boo:

There were Tiko, Westerhof, Bonfrere before him. They understood our football culture and reinforced it

They were European too, but knew very well how we roll with our football style.

This man takes away more than he adds to our pedigree.

Big Sheg saw through the tactical incompetence and called it since Russia 2018.

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

https://www.youtube.com/?v=R3J-8otXjNA[/video]
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 'Mathematical ' is livid! Who can blame him?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sampo wrote:Rohr lacks Naija football mettle. :boo:

There were Tiko, Westerhof, Bonfrere before him. They understood our football culture and reinforced it

i called it after the WCQs..rohr no be am...but i was insulted ..I know more football than rohr..it is just unfortunate i focused on a different career path..Truth be told. If i was the manager we will be playing that final on Friday
I would make a sub at half time, bringing on Mikel to force Sofian backwards. move Musa into the CF . replace Ighalo with Onye or Kalu... The game would have been over by min 70
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

He must be DELUSIONAL. He ain't called $#% in 2018 wc because we lost to a better team in 2018. The same happened yesterday
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12 wrote:He must be DELUSIONAL. He ain't called $#% in 2018 wc because we lost to a better team in 2018. The same happened yesterday
Was Madagascar a better team?

Nigeria is ranked higher than Algeria, no?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

How did we roll at the 2017 &17 Afcon? The man is a buffoon.
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:How did we roll at the 2017 &17 Afcon? The man is a buffoon.
We are dealing with the results of this AFCON.....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Not only the legendary M7 saw it..............on CE, the great Zee, Chair Cellular, Danfo driver, BigP and others saw thru Rohr's BS.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

fabio wrote:
john12 wrote:He must be DELUSIONAL. He ain't called $#% in 2018 wc because we lost to a better team in 2018. The same happened yesterday
Was Madagascar a better team?

Nigeria is ranked higher than Algeria, no?
The little crook called John12 knows that his criminal payday with this JUNK coach is over.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
I can't believe this is the first time I have heard this guy speak. I love this guy! :thumbs: :thumbs: This is what Nigerians should be--articulate, intelligent, and knowledgeable about the world! Up Mathematical! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Segun has all the rights to talk... he walks the walk.. The bobo won AFCON( our first) Players were built with the Nigerian mentality ...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

ohsee wrote:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
I can't believe this is the first time I have heard this guy speak. I love this guy! :thumbs: :thumbs: This is what Nigerians should be--articulate, intelligent, and knowledgeable about the world! Up Mathematical! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
M7 na legend .............On and off the pitch.
Big time L E G E N D. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

In our minds we have settled for less because we failed to qualify for 2 AFCONs and we convinced ourselves, by the same mindset, that we were in a tough WC group.

Really, a sharper and clued up coach can get more out of this Nigeria team or find able players.
We should be careful that we don't waste a generation of promising players with our perpetual "learning" team, decade after decade
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Segun Odegbami is still trying to be relevant today. I dont listen to people who dont know they have to fill out an application form to run for NFA chairmanship.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

pajimoh wrote:In our minds we have settled for less because we failed to qualify for 2 AFCONs and we convinced ourselves, by the same mindset, that we were in a tough WC group.

Really, a sharper and clued up coach can get more out of this Nigeria team or find able players.
We should be careful that we don't waste a generation of promising players with our perpetual "learning" team, decade after decade
Kpom.................I was discussing with a pal of mine and we were comparing the clubs and countries where our Afcon winning teams of 1994/WC and 2013/WC were playing.
1994 team got defenders(1st teams) from German 3rd div, Denmark, Belgium...........2013 team has a 19 yr rookie in holland, a Nigerian based player, Israel and Scotland based players.

Rohr the silly football coward's team has a......................La liga player, 2 Serie A players, 1 Bundesliga player, France top league player.
Rohr is a clown. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

ohsee wrote:

Bros,

Mathematical is a trained engineer, a proprietor of a Football Academy and has also been a renowned sports columnist ever since retiring from playing.
So, regarding articulation, he is recognized for dissecting issues and expressing himself better than most in his generation.
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

Here is another analytical former Super Eagle of younger generation, Idah Peterside, telling Rohr unequivocally to pack and go!

https://www.youtube.com/?v=YqbaMxzpt8Y[/video]
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zee wrote:

Not only the legendary M7 saw it..............on CE, the great Zee, Chair Cellular, Danfo driver, BigP and others saw thru Rohr's BS.
I dey list o, abeg.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Much respect for the SE legend, #7 Mathematician Odegbami. Very insightful interview. :clap:
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

ohsee wrote:

FIRST TAKEAWAY FROM ODEGBAMI - INDIGENOUS COACHES

Like many, Odegbami is opposed to the renewal of Rohr's contract and hand the reins to a Nigerian. That subject has been debated here for decades. Some have remained on one side or the other, while some have moved back and forth. Personally, I think Nigeria should as a matter of policy use a Nigerian coach for the foreseeable future. No need to restate the reasons which have been provided here ad nauseam. That decision needs to be made fast given the fast-approaching AFCON and WC.
Bell
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

ohsee wrote:

SECOND TAKEAWAY FROM ODEGBAMI - DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY

In Odegbami's time, Nigeria harvested its athletes primarily from the high schools. While that system had issues with funding and organization, it's probably worse today. Many here have called for the creation of academies and many have mushroomed in response. But in typical Nigerian fashion (testimony by others, not me), the academies are fraught with problems and are not seen as the solution. At least, not yet.

What I'm proposing is a system where national centers of excellence are created around the country, say four to 12. During the school year, promising athletes would be identified and brought into these centers during the long holidays. The centers would have good coaches and excellent resources. During the school year, they can go back to their schools and compete. That way they benefit from high level training and are also available to compete for their schools. This can be done for major sports like football, track&field, basketball and football with the high schools designated as the primary source for athletes representing the country and would be resourced accordingly.
Bell
Last edited by Bell on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

ohsee wrote:

THIRD TAKEAWAY FROM ODEGBAMI - DOMESTIC LEAGUE

Needless to say, the Nigerian league is between shambles and non-existent, a position which most won't disagree with and is useless in providing players for the NT. I have two answers for that: a well-managed reformed fully private league with a limited number of teams in viable locales, or a WA Regional league in which the whole region would be treated as one and each country, depending on pedigree and size, would contribute one to three teams which give a run in viewership to the European leagues. I've elaborated on both before in earlier threads.
Bell
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

All these bullish because you lost to the best team at the competition? And the same DELUSIONAL will call English pundits DELUSIONAL
Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

john12 wrote:All these bullish because you lost to the best team at the competition? And the same DELUSIONAL will call English pundits DELUSIONAL
Take a rest, John Bull.
No real fans can just accept what was on display on Sunday.
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!