PINNICK, ROHR MUST GO 4 SETTING LOW PRE-CONTRACTUAL TARGETS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet
PINNICK, ROHR MUST GO 4 SETTING LOW PRE-CONTRACTUAL TARGETS

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
Why would Pinnick and da NFF even set pre-contractual goals and if they do.. . why should it be aimed so low ??
Hard shelled pre-set contractual targets on results especially signed on dotted lines and {less than winning any tournament trophy} will NOW and HENCE be our biggest obstacle to reaching the apex and as such it is worthless in watching and following our football live

And 7 Reasons why this is detrimental to the future target of our soccer destiny in tournaments in the future is due to these following 7 reason below .. ..

1. A pre-contractual goal maybe reached but in an unsatisfactory poor manner {i.e. recent Nations cup, World cup}
2. A pre-contractual goal may not be reached due to circumstances beyond control i.e. injuries, ill- luck etc {Siasia was fired here}
3. One cannot control or see into the future, that means our results have already been pre-set
4. Pre-contractual goals makes coaches and managers aim low and in turn makes them lazy
5. Pre-contractual goals tend to take out team culture, neutralizes emotions that can drive teams to great heights
6. Pre-contractual goals traps key decisions that out to be made to
7. Pre-contractual goals may foster in corruption bcos of targets are already pre-set, financial maneuverings and lobbying
becomes a foregone conclusion !!

In observing all these 7 above reasonings... i think Pinnick and Rohr should be fired asap !! :blink:

Yeeparipaaaa.. ..Our football is now hijacked and rigged.

... IF U ARE GOING TO A TOURNAMENT WITHOUT DA AIM OF WINNING IT ALL... THEN WHAT IS DA POINT IN GOING THERE IN DA FIRST PLACE FOR ???? :bump:

And invariably our FUTBOL is crying for Uhuruuuu ---> FREEEEEEEEDOM !!
:woot: :scared:
=============================================
Aaaaaaggghhh Gaaaaddammmmnnn ittt !! Wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics? :mrgreen:
Last edited by kash n' karry on Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:34 am, edited 12 times in total.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PINNICK,ROHR MUST GO DUE 2 SETTIN LOW PRE-CONTRACTUAL TA

Post by zee »

Picnik :curse: is and had always been a crooked imbecile.....the animal belongs in jail.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: PINNICK,ROHR MUST GO DUE 2 SETTING LOW PRE-CONTRACTUAL G

Post by john12 »

Well by the way you write I can tell that you're an imbecile in real life. Anyway, the reason why a "semi final" target was set for rohr was because SE had failed to qualify for 2 back to back nations cup prior to Rohr hiring. Basically, this semi final target wasn't even expected. Infact, the Semi final target is such a big SUCCESS by rohr
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

john12 wrote:Well by the way you write I can tell that you're an imbecile in real life. Anyway, the reason why a "semi final" target was set for rohr was because SE had failed to qualify for 2 back to back nations cup prior to Rohr hiring. Basically, this semi final target wasn't even expected. Infact, the Semi final target is such a big SUCCESS by rohr

Excuse me... Mr John... u cannot set a goal less than what u have already achieved in the past.
Nigeria has won the Nations cup 3 times... so then why should u go to such a tournament with a lower aim ?? :scared:

There is a reason why people of wisdom always advocate aiming high.... bcos if u aim to get a B more then more often than none.. .. u will end up getting a B minus or a C.

According to what u stated above... a semi final target maybe such a big SUCCESS for Rohr and you John12.. ... but that is not a big SUCCESS for Nigeria !! :bump:

Now i think u are the imbecile that needs to institutionalized here John12... ..
============================
Chance favors da prepared mind. ALWAYS !!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

In 2017 you cannot be setting goals based on what happened in 1980, 1994 or 2013 you have to follow past immediate antecedents and that's what pinnick followed. A team miss 2 ANC in a row and hires a new coach and you're mandating the new coach to Win Anc or termination my guy you're DELUSIONAL
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Again John12... u are not spewing out any logical reasoning here, the fact that u did not do well in a previous tourney should not lay over into an new tournament 2 yrs after. That is why they say in sports.. yesterday is yesterday !! :blink:
In much the same breath.. . winning an immediate previous trophy will not carry you to winning today's trophy in the same tournament.

The right thinking here is not the immediate negative past BUT how highest level of achievement in the tournament !! :drool:
This is why u employ and pay sports psychologist to work on players and the coaches heads for tournaments bcos the sky is always the limit !!

Now what will determining whether u keep the coach or fire will depend on how prosecuted the way his team played whether they reached the goal or not. In essence Rohr did not win the title but if the SE went down fighting like warriors rather than playing not to lose then Rohr maynot be fired !! That is da only exception to the shortcoming !!
==========================
Common sense is not common !!
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

The contractual goal is actually to protect you from a poor showing but still having to fork out the full contract payment even after sacking the coach. It's a get-out clause. Remember, non-fulfilment of a contract Naija style is no longer applicable. A signed contract with a coach will now be taken to CAS and the country will be banned by FIFA if they refuse to fulfil the contract. As no sane coach in the world will sign a contract with the minimum target to win the cup, the semi-final is a high enough goal. If they don't reach that target, then that is your get-out clause. Of course, you can still reach a mutual agreement to part ways even if they met the target.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: PINNICK, ROHR MUST GO DUE 2 SETTIN LOW PRE-CONTRACTUAL G

Post by john12 »

Imagine if your employers try to terminate you for meeting your "pre contractual" agreement? will you agree or disagree?
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

This is why as an employer, u have to always leave yourself with the room to fire your employee by not trapping yourself... in order words .. .nothing is set in stones. And even contracts should sometimes be capped with discretionary final decisions by employer

In essence reaching a semi finals, un-impressively is no panacea to keeping u as a coach... on the other hand crashing out in a quarterfinals in a justified manner is no panacea to firing you either !! :scared:

There is always clauses in contracts spelled out elaborately and comprehensively, so that coaches do not aim low or get lazy.
Therefore as far this particular case is concerned.. .da means here should justify end and not the end justifying the means !! :drool:

So yesss indeed.. .if my employer reached their pre-contractual agreements in a crude, unjustifiable or illicit way i.e. cheating or what not... i may still terminate them !! :clap:
==========================================
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It doesnt matter if he met the terms of his current contract. The NFF can decide not to renew his deal or pay the buyout to terminate his current contract
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

ohenhen1 wrote:It doesnt matter if he met the terms of his current contract. The NFF can decide not to renew his deal or pay the buyout to terminate his current contract
Exactly NFF should take both Rohr and Pinnick out both of them are messed up !!
===================================
Aaaaaggghhh gaaaaddammmnnn ittt !! wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics? :mrgreen:
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PINNICK, ROHR MUST GO 4 SETTING LOW PRE-CONTRACTUAL GOAL

Post by Sir V »

Una no dey give up :lol:
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Sir V wrote:Una no dey give up :lol:
Sir V.. ..No retreat... no surrender Ooo !! Enuff of mediocrity, time to call a spade a spade !! :bump:

We gotta get a coach with pedigree that is worth our stature and salt and da time to so is NOW :woot:
before NFF bring up that excuse again that a big tournament is on its way... hence we go dey stick it out again in mediocrity to see what gives !! :clap:
======================================
Aaaaaaggghhh gaaddammmnnn itt !! wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ? :mrgreen:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Mods, we need to start testing people for drugs as a condition of CE membership, particularly meth and opiods. this tiff n dash character is obviously on drugs.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

kash n' karry wrote:
Sir V.. ..No retreat... no surrender Ooo !! Enuff of mediocrity, time to call a spade a spade !! :bump:

We gotta get a coach with pedigree that is worth our stature and salt and da time to so is NOW :woot:
before NFF bring up that excuse again that a big tournament is on its way... hence we go dey stick it out again in mediocrity to see what gives !! :clap:
Aaaaaaggghhh gaaddammmnnn itt !! wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ? :mrgreen:
Surrender for what? Pinnick said Rorh is staying put, so why all these campaign after election? Please tell us a coach you have in mind to replace Rorh? Before Rohr took over, we failed to qualify for two editions of the Nations Cup, for me that was a national disgrace, and to make matters worse, people want those coaches to come back and replace Rohr. That is how we dey think.

My bro, just relax and support your SE no matter who is the coach. I hated NFF when Amodu was sacked after he qualified us for the World cup.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Sir V wrote:
kash n' karry wrote:

Surrender for what? Pinnick said Rorh is staying put, so why all these campaign after election? Please tell us a coach you have in mind to replace Rorh? Before Rohr took over, we failed to qualify for two editions of the Nations Cup, for me that was a national disgrace, and to make matters worse, people want those coaches to come back and replace Rohr. That is how we dey think.

My bro, just relax and support your SE no matter who is the coach. I hated NFF when Amodu was sacked after he qualified us for the World cup.
...Wait Ooo... Sir V.. .. bcos this is where u guys like to start ur pity party story on the SE...
My countering point to that is .. ..Before we failed to qualify for 2 editions of the nations cup... didn't we win the Nations cup ??? :drool:
...so these are ur own opinions .. to u, SE has accomplished favorable to me... that is not enough...especially the way they crashed out playing subpar futbol !!

So therefore..Some will look at the cup from a half empty standpoint... other will look at the cup from a half full standpoint !! I have no problem if the SE even crashes out to the quarterfinals of the AFCON if they played up to their potential rather than crash out of a semi-finals or finals of the AFCON with a lameduck defensive game that shows off as playing not to lose rather than letting everything hang and going for the jugular of the opponent !! See my point? :clap:

Now as per coaches i have in mind we can utilize 2 local coaches to collaborate their heads and expertise together like we did in past with Amodu + Keshi AND for now my choice of combo is Siasia + Amunike !!

So this is not a matter of relaxation but about waking up and coming to the realization of the fact that... ... Rohr may have reached his ceiling as a coach AND there is a higher level we expect the SE up to based on what their success {wining 3 AFCON Titles} rather than their failures {playing in 8 third place AFCON matches} :woot:

So yesss... enuff is enuff Rohr must Gooo... . And Mr Amaju... pleeeeaaaazzze follow him out da door as well too !! :bump:
===========================================
U dipping into coolaid & u still don't even know da flavor !! :mrgreen:
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

kash n' karry wrote:
Sir V wrote:
kash n' karry wrote:

...Wait Ooo bcos this is where u guys like to start ur pity party story on the SE...
My countering point to that is .. ..Before we failed to qualify for 2 editions of the nations cup... didn't we win the Nations cup ???
...so these are ur own opinions .. to u, SE has accomplished favorable to me... that is not enough...especially the way they crashed out playing subpar futbol !!

So therefore..Some will look at the cup from a half empty standpoint... other will look at the cup from a half full standpoint !! I have no problem if the SE even crashes out to the quarterfinals of the AFCON if they played up to their potential rather than crash out of a semi-finals or finals of the AFCON with a lameduck defensive game that shows off as playing not to lose rather than everything hang and going for the jugular of the opponent !! See my point? :clap:

Now as per coaches i have in mind we can utilize 2 local coaches to collaborate their heads and expertise together like we did in past with Amodu + Keshi AND for now my choice of combo is Siasia + Amunike !!

So this is not a matter of relaxation but about waking up and coming to the realization of the fact that Rohr may have reached his ceiling as a coach AND there is a higher level we expect the SE up to based on what their success {wining 3 AFCON Titles} rather than their failures {playing in 8 third place AFCON matches}

So yesss... enuff is enuff Rohr must Gooo... . And Mr Amaju... pleeeeaaaazzze follow him out da door as well too !! :bump:
My bro if your are saying you don't want an Oyinbo coach, and you would like to see LC to coach the national team that is understandable, but don't rubbish Rohr. I will support Amunike any day, not Siasia.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Sir V wrote:
kash n' karry wrote:
Sir V wrote:
kash n' karry wrote:

...Wait Ooo bcos this is where u guys like to start ur pity party story on the SE...
My countering point to that is .. ..Before we failed to qualify for 2 editions of the nations cup... didn't we win the Nations cup ???

So therefore..Some will look at the cup from a half empty standpoint... other will look at the cup from a half full standpoint !! I have no problem if the SE even crashes out to the quarterfinals of the AFCON if they played up to their potential rather than crash out of a semi-finals or finals of the AFCON with a lameduck defensive game that shows off as playing not to lose rather than everything hang and going for the jugular of the opponent !! See my point? :clap:

So this is not a matter of relaxation but about waking up and coming to the realization of the fact that Rohr may have reached his ceiling as a coach AND there is a higher level we expect the SE up to based on what their success {wining 3 AFCON Titles} rather than their failures {playing in 8 third place AFCON matches}

My bro if your are saying you don't want an Oyinbo coach, and you would like to see LC to coach the national team that is understandable, but don't rubbish Rohr. I will support Amunike any day, not Siasia.
Sir V... anybody can be rubbished bcos no one is perfect !!

Besides we are not rubbishing Rohr... we are simply saying he needs to go and with the way he coached in this AFCON as well as in last yrs World Cup. Anybody can be fired... even coach Murinho got fired from Chelsea and Man U !!!

I will support an Amunike for the SE but I wont mind a collaborative and synergistic combo of Siasia + Amunike !!
Letz power da Super Eagles.. .and put the "SUPER" back in da Super Eagles !! :clap:
=================================
If da truth hurts... . it is da truth !
Truth.. . be told. ALWAYS !!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

kash n' karry wrote:
john12 wrote:Well by the way you write I can tell that you're an imbecile in real life. Anyway, the reason why a "semi final" target was set for rohr was because SE had failed to qualify for 2 back to back nations cup prior to Rohr hiring. Basically, this semi final target wasn't even expected. Infact, the Semi final target is such a big SUCCESS by rohr

Excuse me... Mr John... u cannot set a goal less than what u have already achieved in the past.
Nigeria has won the Nations cup 3 times... so then why should u go to such a tournament with a lower aim ?? :scared:

There is a reason why people of wisdom always advocate aiming high.... bcos if u aim to get a B more then more often than none.. .. u will end up getting a B minus or a C.

According to what u stated above... a semi final target maybe such a big SUCCESS for Rohr and you John12.. ... but that is not a big SUCCESS for Nigeria !! :bump:

Now i think u are the imbecile that needs to institutionalized here John12... ..
============================
Kash, excellent summation. Na di same way Pinnick go negotiate our Nike contract from a position of weakness. He aimed low and achieved it. He wanted to improve on a low bar. His aim wasn't to aim high... because it could put him in trouble as well. Just basic self-preservation.

Dude has been a notorious poor negotiator because he arrogates to himself expertise he doesn't have.

Like you opined, when you set your targets high, it sets a tone. And even if you don't reach it you will still be considered as doing well. And you can do a comprehensive analysis of why you didn't meet the target and how to improve on it. And assess if the Manager is the right person to take you over the hump.

Assuming you want to get over the hump of consistently finishing 3rd even with 'poor' coaches.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

john12 wrote:In 2017 you cannot be setting goals based on what happened in 1980, 1994 or 2013 you have to follow past immediate antecedents and that's what pinnick followed. A team miss 2 ANC in a row and hires a new coach and you're mandating the new coach to Win Anc or termination my guy you're DELUSIONAL
Shame we share the same country with people with your mindset.

Are you sure you are not from Ghana or Niger Republic? Maybe Chad?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Mods, we need to start testing people for drugs as a condition of CE membership, particularly meth and opiods. this tiff n dash character is obviously on drugs.
Emir, if we did you would have been "WhywasIdeleted" a long time ago. :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: PINNICK, ROHR MUST GO 4 SETTING LOW PRE-CONTRACTUAL TARG

Post by chief nfachairman »

I wonder if the pre-contract target for Argentine coach is WIN COPA AMERICA, WIN WorldCup or you get fired.

Ditto spain, England, Germany etc
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: PINNICK, ROHR MUST GO 4 SETTING LOW PRE-CONTRACTUAL TARG

Post by Cellular »

chief nfachairman wrote:I wonder if the pre-contract target for Argentine coach is WIN COPA AMERICA, WIN WorldCup or you get fired.

Ditto spain, England, Germany etc
I bet you they don't participate and hope to come home with CoP... Certificate of Participation.

They evaluate every coach even the cup winning ones.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...