PINNICK, ROHR MUST GO 4 SETTING LOW PRE-CONTRACTUAL TARGETS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PINNICK,ROHR MUST GO DUE 2 SETTING LOW PRE-CONTRACTUAL G

Post by oloye »

kash n' karry wrote:
john12 wrote:Well by the way you write I can tell that you're an imbecile in real life. Anyway, the reason why a "semi final" target was set for rohr was because SE had failed to qualify for 2 back to back nations cup prior to Rohr hiring. Basically, this semi final target wasn't even expected. Infact, the Semi final target is such a big SUCCESS by rohr

:evil: :twisted:
Excuse me... Mr John... u cannot set a goal less than what u have already achieved in the past.
Nigeria has won the Nations cup 3 times... so then why should u go to such a tournament with a lower aim ?? :scared:

There is a reason why people of wisdom always advocate aiming high.... bcos if u aim to get a B more then more often than none.. .. u will end up getting a B minus or a C.

According to what u stated above... a semi final target maybe such a big SUCCESS for Rohr and you John12.. ... but that is not a big SUCCESS for Nigeria !! :bump:

Now i think u are the imbecile that needs to institutionalized here John12... ..
============================
Chance favors da prepared mind. ALWAYS !!
Yeah where was that 3 titles when we were missing out on 2 consecutive afcon. Guy seriously, I mean seriously, you mean all we had to do was to wave 3 titles... At times like this I begin to understand why the Almighty uses several things to keep a man humble. Imagine of we were Egypt with 7 titles, we would be saying that all we need to do is line up 11 players and CAF should hand over the trophy. :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PINNICK, ROHR MUST GO 4 SETTING LOW PRE-CONTRACTUAL GOAL

Post by kash n' karry »

Cellular wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Mods, we need to start testing people for drugs as a condition of CE membership, particularly meth and opiods. this tiff n dash character is obviously on drugs.
Emir, if we did you would have been "WhywasIdeleted" a long time ago. :D :taunt:
Don't mind am jare, Kongi is a CE nut case. if the dude strongly disagrees with u... his MOU is to attack u personally rather than attack ur points and back his points with reasonings to beat ur arguement !!

Folks like him are like Trump another nut case who love to bully and intimidate with the intention to scare folk from presenting and expressing their thoughts !! What a jerk .... :drool:
===================================
Chance favors da prepared mind. ALWAYS !! :mrgreen:
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

oloye wrote:
kash n' karry wrote:
john12 wrote:Well by the way you write I can tell that you're an imbecile in real life. Anyway, the reason why a "semi final" target was set for rohr was because SE had failed to qualify for 2 back to back nations cup prior to Rohr hiring. Basically, this semi final target wasn't even expected. Infact, the Semi final target is such a big SUCCESS by rohr

Excuse me... Mr John... u cannot set a goal less than what u have already achieved in the past.
Nigeria has won the Nations cup 3 times... so then why should u go to such a tournament with a lower aim ?? :scared:

There is a reason why people of wisdom always advocate aiming high.... bcos if u aim to get a B more then more often than none.. .. u will end up getting a B minus or a C.

According to what u stated above... a semi final target maybe such a big SUCCESS for Rohr and you John12.. ... but that is not a big SUCCESS for Nigeria !! :bump:

Now i think u are the imbecile that needs to institutionalized here John12... ..
Yeah where was that 3 titles when we were missing out on 2 consecutive afcon. Guy seriously, I mean seriously, you mean all we had to do was to wave 3 titles... At times like this I begin to understand why the Almighty uses several things to keep a man humble. Imagine of we were Egypt with 7 titles, we would be saying that all we need to do is line up 11 players and CAF should hand over the trophy. :lol: :lol:
It's not about humility... it's about doing what is worth doing and doing it well... then let da chips fall where they see fit
Yes we are using da ceiling of 3 ANC titles as a perspective bcos others are using our lowest levels of not qualifying for 2 consecutive AFCON tourneys as their measuring yards, compromise and excuse !!
Egypt is Egypt and if u going then u are comparing apples and oranges which u shouldn't. U can't compare 7 titles to 3 titles + 8 semi appearances anyways !! And who is to say their fans never came down hard on the Pharaoh's.... which in fact they did, if u read the reports.
The key point here is if u are gonna lose out in any tourney, go down fighting a good fight AND not playing scared NOT to lose defensively. Rohr did that against Argentina and now against Algeria playing a lame defensive game... NOW do we really have follow that negative futbol the 3rd and 4th time before we wake up ?? :drool:
==================================
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

oloye wrote:
kash n' karry wrote:

Blame Pinnick about not making it to back-to-back AFCON.

Also blame him for thinking getting an 8th Golden Bronze is good enough.

Egypt despite winning 7 trophies have been trying to get back to their winning ways. They are angry when they don't win. I bet if they were Naijaria they will be happy resting on their laurels...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Cellular wrote:
oloye wrote:
kash n' karry wrote:

Blame Pinnick about not making it to back-to-back AFCON.

Also blame him for thinking getting an 8th Golden Bronze is good enough.

Egypt despite winning 7 trophies have been trying to get back to their winning ways. They are angry when they don't win. I bet if they were Naijaria they will be happy resting on their laurels...
True talk Cellular.. ..I wonder if Rohr woulda still being proud of this had he been a Nigerian. Part of what should be drilled into the foreign coaches craniums is that... u have to coach our national team with all passion as though it is your own country.

I also even wonder if Rohr will coach the SE to a win if they played his native country Germany in a World Cup OR he will sabotage us !!
=======================================