NEVER SUB HIGH PROFILE PLAYERS FOR LOWER ONES IF LOSING

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
NEVER SUB HIGH PROFILE PLAYERS FOR LOWER ONES IF LOSING

Post by jette1 »

This should be a common sense; it not only takes the life out of the game and sets in apathy among your fans but more seriously spurs your opponents and gives your opponent the impression that you have conceded the game because your supposedly high profile player could not deliver and you are now desperate. Which is why you start lower players first and sub in higher ones later especially if you are behind. It injects life into the game. If however you already started higher profile players you should only sub them if you are ahead. Rohrs has to be the dumbest coach alife if he didn’t know this
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: NEVER SUB HIGH PROFILE PLAYERS FOR LOWER ONES IF LOSING

Post by chief nfachairman »

honestly, this doesnt make sense and quite frankly sounds like amaturish. I couldnt even read it to the end. Makes no sense whatsoever. Its clear you dont know football and you only play and coach in your head. And please I am not insulting you sir.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

jette1 wrote:This should be a common sense; it not only takes the life out of the game and sets in apathy among your fans but more seriously spurs your opponents and gives your opponent the impression that you have conceded the game because your supposedly high profile player could not deliver and you are now desperate. Which is why you start lower players first and sub in higher ones later especially if you are behind. It injects life into the game. If however you already started higher profile players you should only sub them if you are ahead. Rohrs has to be the dumbest coach alife if he didn’t know this

Exactly the reason he didn't sub his high profile players, Ighalo and Musa.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

chief nfachairman wrote:honestly, this doesnt make sense and quite frankly sounds like amaturish. I couldnt even read it to the end. Makes no sense whatsoever. Its clear you dont know football and you only play and coach in your head. And please I am not insulting you sir.
It’s clear you lack articulation of your thoughts hence you can’t rationally counter with anything. It’s a discussion forum not a scientific journal. Let’s hear your side
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

chief nfachairman wrote:honestly, this doesnt make sense and quite frankly sounds like amaturish. I couldnt even read it to the end. Makes no sense whatsoever. Its clear you dont know football and you only play and coach in your head. And please I am not insulting you sir.
See this guy o, you cant be serious :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!