Nigeria playing for the 3rd spot like they own it

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigeria playing for the 3rd spot like they own it

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

I like the way Nigeria is playing. They are feeling at home for the first time in this tournament. This is familiar territory o! :taunt:
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria playing for the 3rd spot like they own it

Post by Rawlings »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Association of sad trolls.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The Nigerian defenders are NOT good at game reading though.
This is why Algerian pressing caused them problems.

Tunisia has lost two key players who include their first choice goalie.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

aruako1 wrote:Association of sad trolls.
Society of champion losers
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Rawlings wrote:
Society of champion losers

Champion losers on their own forum v sad trolls.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kabalega wrote:The Nigerian defenders are NOT good at game reading though.
This is why Algerian pressing caused them problems.

Tunisia has lost two key players who include their first choice goalie.
Defenders not fast enough at reading the game? Players have been known to lose speed as they enter their sunset years.
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Ogolo .... are the Kenyan national team watching the match on Ebru, Nation, KTN, KBC or Citizen?

PS: And whose idea was it to pair Rubadiri with Pa Koinange?
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

The Eagle wrote:Ogolo .... are the Kenyan national team watching the match on Ebru, Nation, KTN, KBC or Citizen?

No clue. When I was recently at home we watched our matches on GoTv. I couldn't believe that Satellite TV is less than $3.00 a month! Those folks have it good. To be honest, they are not interested in Nigerian matches. You can only follow a team that wins . It has been a dry spell for Naija o!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Rawlings wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sad state of your mind. Obsessed with Nigeria, love trolling. Free your mind of this poison. It ain't worth it.
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Jubril Ogolo wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Ogolo .... are the Kenyan national team watching the match on Ebru, Nation, KTN, KBC or Citizen?

No clue. When I was recently at home we watched our matches on GoTv. I couldn't believe that Satellite TV is less than $3.00 a month! Those folks have it good. To be honest, they are not interested in Nigerian matches. You can only follow a team that wins . It has been a dry spell for Naija o!
Stop lying. Kenyans watch the Harambee Stars all the time, and they never win. Well, they did beat Tanzania in the "Minnow Classico", and I only know you won because Kenyan TV was full of people over-analyzing this meaningless win.

Apparently one of your players wanted Sadio Mane's jersey, but Mane declined because he preferred to save it and exchange it in a later match for a jersey he actually wanted.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Jubril Ogolo wrote:I like the way Nigeria is playing. They are feeling at home for the first time in this tournament. This is familiar territory o! :taunt:
Really? How far did your team go - Sir?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

They are jealous. Their teams didn't make it this far :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Jubril Ogolo wrote:I like the way Nigeria is playing. They are feeling at home for the first time in this tournament. This is familiar territory o! :taunt:
And you are cheering for them like you own it.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The Eagle wrote:
Jubril Ogolo wrote:

Stop lying. Kenyans watch the Harambee Stars all the time, and they never win. Well, they did beat Tanzania in the "Minnow Classico", and I only know you won because Kenyan TV was full of people over-analyzing this meaningless win.

Apparently one of your players wanted Sadio Mane's jersey, but Mane declined because he preferred to save it and exchange it in a later match for a jersey he actually wanted.
All they have are those long distance runners. They should just forget about football.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I can understand Ugandans and Kenyans trolling cause those ones are perennial losers, so he that is already down needs fear no fall... but it's honorable Rawlings on behalf of Ghana Bleak stars I don't understand, Ghana may be a minnow now, but you shouldn't be joining the likes of Second private Ogolo and Kabalega in trolling Naija, no matter how bad it is for Ghana Bleak stars, you still have some pedigree on your side to lower yourself to trolling with the Kenya's and Uganda's of this world.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote:I can understand Ugandans and Kenyans trolling cause those ones are perennial losers, so he that is already down needs fear no fall... but it's honorable Rawlings on behalf of Ghana Bleak stars I don't understand, Ghana may be a minnow now, but you shouldn't be joining the likes of Second private Ogolo and Kabalega in trolling Naija, no matter how bad it is for Ghana Bleak stars, you still have some pedigree on your side to lower yourself to trolling with the Kenya's and Uganda's of this world.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I can't reply with a straight face.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

The Eagle wrote:
Jubril Ogolo wrote:

We win fairly often. We just don't enter many tournaments. We believe the government is blocking our team from serious competition. As we say in Nairobi, Aluta Continua! We must continue the fight to get the continental respect that we deserve in footie.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Yep, they have "won" it a record 8 times. :taunt:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Jubril Ogolo wrote:We win fairly often. We just don't enter many tournaments. We believe the government is blocking our team from serious competition. As we say in Nairobi, Aluta Continua! We must continue the fight to get the continental respect that we deserve in footie.
My bad, I was unaware that you sometimes win matches. I only watch Kenya when they are playing Nigeria, so I've never had the opportunity to see you win. We've played you 14 times, with 12 wins and 2 draws .... but you shouldn't lose hope, considering South Africa were able to defeat Rohr. :oops:

PS: By the way, we've scored 33 (thirty-three) goals against Kenya, and conceded 7 (seven). The goal difference is +26.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
That is what is good for Naija.... it's what u get for aiming so low as only reaching the Semi finals of the Afcon as a satisfactory achievement :scared:
============================
Chance favors the prepared mind. ALWAYS !! :mrgreen:
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

kash n' karry wrote:
:evil: :twisted:
That is what is good for Naija.... it's what u get for aiming so low as only reaching the Semi finals of the Afcon as a satisfactory achievement :scared:
============================
Chance favors the prepared mind. ALWAYS !! :mrgreen:

A record 8th win for the 3rd spot ??? It's terrible for the psyche of kids growing up. Who remembers the presidential candidate who came third after Clinton & Trump election? No one. Buhari needs to intervene.