Why are the Nigerian media so soft on Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Why are the Nigerian media so soft on Rohr

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
dhoney wrote:
Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Now the new conspiracy is that they have been bought. But no one spoke about the orchestrated media campaign against Rohr that started 2 days ago and was heavy yesterday in alot of the major papers.

PULEASE!
What media campaign? Rohr is a poor coach and has not even been held to the same level of standards we held the previous coaches.

And yes, some if not most Naijarian journalists have been compromised.

The same set of journalists were used by Pinnick to fight the Sports Minister and to fight Giwa.

Keep your WOWO coach... but it can't be for footballing reasons.
If LCs were given half support of what they give to FC, I am sure they will do pretty well. LC will be expected to perform miracles with 6 months salaries unpaid while FC already have a year salary paid in advance.
Rohr is a poor coach, a glorified PE teacher...smh
You are not sure, you can't be.
Maybe it was down to the lack of NFF support that we all witnessed the advent of the 'Hey you!' phenomenon, abi?
Or maybe the delayed allowances and salaries was the excuse and trigger for the noble art of 'dropology' to take hold.... sotay a national team coach is currently on suspension after being caught red-handed.

We love our local coaches but they haven't exactly covered themselves in glory and if we don't make too big a deal of it, its only because we are praying the next one will be different.

We love them but we love the SE more.
No individual, racial, ethnic or religious politics will ever trump that!
you need serious help. You just keep on going off topic all the time, it pretty sad , pathetic and funny at the same time
With severe comprehension problems like yours, how can you ever be expected toknow what is on topic and what is off topic.

You as a human being are 'off topic', that's why you are on so many members' ignore lists :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

touchy eh :D ... ignore list.....when that starts putting chops on my table wake me up...grown sensitive men on the internet , having a PM meeting to ignore someone they can never meet outside the internet :lol: :lol: :lol: this ish is too funny.... so my rants, post dey pain many of una...kai it is too easy :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:touchy eh :D ... ignore list.....when that starts putting chops on my table wake me up...grown sensitive men on the internet , having a PM meeting to ignore someone they can never meet outside the internet :lol: :lol: :lol: this ish is too funny.... so my rants, post dey pain many of una...kai it is too easy :lol: :lol: :lol:
God. You and this pork again...SMH :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Fyi, I don't eat pork aka swine....it's not part of my healthy eating diet
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved