Nigeria's Amaju Pinnick is dismissed as Caf vice-president

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria's Amaju Pinnick is dismissed as Caf vice-preside

Post by fabio »

The problem with Pinnick regime is that we never know the truth (the truth always comes out from an obscure source, no one pays attention too). All we read is spin and self (Pinnick) praise.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

ANC wrote:
seloweizer wrote:Nigeria will never progress...With people like Amaju Pinnick running our football..

Nigeria has never had it better. He's done a good job.
I agree with you. Pinnick has done a very good job in making heavenly promises and delivery hellish results.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:The problem with Pinnick regime is that we never know the truth (the truth always comes out from an obscure source, no one pays attention too). All we read is spin and self (Pinnick) praise.
But what we read from you on Pinnick is equally as 'spinful'....in a negative sense.

Why not remain neutral until the truth actually emerges? :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:The problem with Pinnick regime is that we never know the truth (the truth always comes out from an obscure source, no one pays attention too). All we read is spin and self (Pinnick) praise.
But what we read from you on Pinnick is equally as 'spinful'....in a negative sense.

Look at who is talking about neutrality :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:

In the words of Sir V.... Chop rice leave stone.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

The Eagle wrote:The clouds surrounding Ahmad and Pinnick are part of the reason we Africans are faced with the unprecedented indignity of FIFA "colonization". Some people would have immediately resigned after their superiors effectively "tried" and "convicted" them (in public view) of fiscal and administrative incompetence, and then publicly defenstrated them. If not resignation, at least FIGHT the move, arguing your side in the court of public opinion as well as institutionally. But both Ahmad and Pinnick signed off on this "colonization", which creates the impression that their hand is weak in terms of any self-defence. See Pinnick's response to his sacking, as meek as meek can be.

It should be noted that the money Pinnick is accused of "misappropriating" (i.e. stealing) was money FIFA gave the NFF .... and that it is that same FIFA that is sacking him from CAF, even if they used Ahmad's letterhead and signature stamp to do it.

Pinnick needs to take a leave of absence and face the criminal charges, instead of making excuses to delay, postpone and adjourn. I've been in charge of institutional/corporate funds, and if you accused me of "misappropriation" (i.e. theft), you best believe I would instantaneously clear my name so thoroughly you'd have no grounds to begin a criminal case. For this very reason, you don't spend so much as a kobo without simultaneously compiling judicially credible evidentiary support for whatever you did with the money, and why you did it. Pinnick either has exculpatory evidence, or he doesn't. Let us get it over with, and move on.

PS: He should not be allowed to encumber the NFF with medium- or long-term liabilities until his own future is made clear, one way or another.
THEophilus FANta, well stated. They gave Pinnick a soft landing. Hope bobo no go come back to Naija now to begin say na politics why they remove am.

BTW, where have you been hiding? Dem second you to find Naijarian Unity? Or you go reconnaissance for Sambisa?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote:

But he tells you the other side of the story that you don't want to hear.

To most, Giwa and Dalung are the bad guys... anyone that gives a different perspective is an EOP.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
Damunk wrote:

But he tells you the other side of the story that you don't want to hear.

To most, Giwa and Dalung are the bad guys... anyone that gives a different perspective is an EOP.
The other side of the story that I dont want to hear?
What happened to the full story?
That's what I want to hear, not prejudice and preconceptions.
If Giwa and Dalung are 'good guys' as you suggest, you don't make their case by forever spinning negative on Pinnick. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "