Sometimes ..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Sometimes ..

Post by 1naija »

.. I think our ill luck in tournaments is due to our ill spirits. We know that people with negative energy are likely not to receive blessings (I learnt this from RCCG :D ), so I am convinced there is correlation between our fortune in tournaments and our mean spirits. We deride Ighalo despite all he did for us. We mocked Akpeyi despite putting in his all for us. We did the same thing to Aiyegbemi, one of the greatest Nigerian forwards in recent times. Even the great Yobo did not escape this mean spirit. And we want blessings?

We must change our ways if we are to enjoy the success we deserve.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Igugu
Egg
Egg
Re: Sometimes ..

Post by Igugu »

1naija wrote:.. I think our ill luck in tournaments is due to our ill spirits. We know that people with negative energy are likely not to receive blessings (I learnt this from RCCG :D ), so I am convinced there is correlation between our fortune in tournaments and our mean spirits. We deride Ighalo despite all he did for us. We mocked Akpeyi despite putting in his all for us. We did the same thing to Aiyegbemi, one of the greatest Nigerian forwards in recent times. Even the great Yobo did not escape this mean spirit. And we want blessings?

I second this. I say Amen to that. Our people say the voice of the people is the voice of God.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Igugu wrote:
1naija wrote:.. I think our ill luck in tournaments is due to our ill spirits. We know that people with negative energy are likely not to receive blessings (I learnt this from RCCG :D ), so I am convinced there is correlation between our fortune in tournaments and our mean spirits. We deride Ighalo despite all he did for us. We mocked Akpeyi despite putting in his all for us. We did the same thing to Aiyegbemi, one of the greatest Nigerian forwards in recent times. Even the great Yobo did not escape this mean spirit. And we want blessings?

I second this. I say Amen to that. Our people say the voice of the people is the voice of God.
Yeah, go biblical on their azz!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

All the negative people don pick race.. :rotf: :rotf:
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It all makes sense, now I see why you support rohr, you probably believe the white man is your savior. You are a moron brainwashed to the bone.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

All the players you listed are from the niger delta...so it’s either you’re saying we’re specially biased against them, or you’re just looking out for your own
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

deanotito wrote:All the players you listed are from the niger delta...so it’s either you’re saying we’re specially biased against them, or you’re just looking out for your own
Hmmm, that's even taking negativity to another dimension. I don't know where Akpeyi, Aiyegbemi, or Ighalo is from. Who sits down to do such research?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Says the guy who accused all these players of being overaged when playing for the Nigerian youth teams :roll:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bret- hart wrote:Says the guy who accused all these players of being overaged when playing for the Nigerian youth teams :roll:

Bret Fart, I didn't accuse them of being overage. I promoted our soccer prodigy, Dele Adeleye, who was 16 in 2005! :D
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Murderators, from henceforth, let's open each game thread with this post to deter negative energy.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Negative nancies :mad: :mad:

Especially those doing it to Jagaban or Buhari or even to awolowo:tic: :tic:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Prince wrote:Negative nancies :mad: :mad:

Especially those doing it to Jagaban or Buhari or even to awolowo:tic: :tic:
Murds ... let's keep this forum football related.

I am not telling you how to do your gaddem jobs (now that you finally got one), but I would delete any such post and block the poster. :mad: :veryangry:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Chief Oga 1Naij, has nothing to do with the supernatural,. Our penchant for casuistry in the face of adversity knows no equal. Brazil belted out their national anthem, crossed chests with the trinity, looked to the heavens and muttered all manner of scriptures, before being bludgeoned by Oga Jamanee. Simply put, Nigeria met more than their equal, rather their oga on top and were hastily removed from the parlour back to their station of gateman. All the gesticulations of prayer warriors and men of God proved mere poppycock. Beaten fair and square.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

:agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

There is a famous quote, "the ill will you project on others will reflect back on you"
Nigeria has too many selfish people that wish ill on their own people for personal gain. The sad part is, they are dooming not others, but themselves.

All we can do is pray for the souls of the wicked, and work harder on redeeming our own.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote:All the negative people don pick race.. :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bret- hart wrote:Says the guy who accused all these players of being over aged when playing for the Nigerian youth teams :roll:
You dey mind the retired Cab driver! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

....ill luck in tournaments is due to your ill spirits for Ghana
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Rawlings wrote:....ill luck in tournaments is due to your ill spirits for Ghana
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Elewon!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Rawlings wrote:....ill luck in tournaments is due to your ill spirits for Ghana
Rawlings, look into a mirror.
If you had something more love for Ghana than jealousy for Naija, maybe your country might see more success as well.

Just saying.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The ill luck in both our tournaments is largely down to the limitations of the emperor with no clothes. The dodgy hireling at the helm.

He isn't good enough. Anything including an ordinary jersey would be bad luck when competence is lacking.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

My RCCG leader friend told me it's because some among us disrespect our heroes like Segun Odegbami.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *