ROHR: Among Highest Paid Coaches at AFCON......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bell
Egg
Egg
Re: ROHR: Among Highest Paid Coaches at AFCON......g

Post by Bell »

Damunk wrote:
Bell wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bell wrote:
pajimoh wrote:When you pay with bananas, you get monkeys.

The fact that you people think $50k is big money in the world of elite coaches is laughable.
You get in Rohr, what we paid for.

REAL QUESTION IS...

…why do you need "elite" coaches when journeyman coaches can achieve the same results? Or better? I'd think the trio of Siasia, Amunike and Eguavon (or any other three combo of local coaches) would be glad to split Rohr's earnings three ways.
Bell
And you know this for sure?
Stop imagining things. Even in Africa, the trio you mentioned will struggle to make Nigeria a force.

Recycling until success happens?
MY CONCERN IS...

...Nigeria is paying foreigners to do what locals can accomplish. For far less. These days countries outsource to reduce costs, not to increase them. Worse still, Nigeria is now paying for the man to receive further training. Other than Nigeria, has any other body picked up the tab for the training of someone brought in as a consultant in the first place?
Bell
So you want to pay Nigerian coaches peanuts by international rates but make the argument that "Nigerian coaches will achieve better results with the same support Rohr is getting"?

Which one you dey sef? :blink:

ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT...

...if the NFF starts the bidding at US $200K, many of the top tier Nigerian coaches would accept it because that's good money in Nigeria. The savvy business man that I am, I wouldn't pay more if I can get away with paying less. I certainly wouldn't go abroad to look for somebody just so I can pay him more.
Bell
Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: ROHR: Among Highest Paid Coaches at AFCON......

Post by Enyi »

The issue is what his he achieving with the money....nothing just peace
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Some of you guys just like whining, complaining, bitching and moaning about Rohr…it’s annoying, right :oops: ? So, $50k per month for someone that brings everyone together is too much :shock: ? Honestly, that's ridiculous! Compare that to the salary of a Nigerian Senator (750,000 naira per month plus allowances of 13.5 million naira per month, for a total package of 14.25 million naira per month), that is slightly over $41,000 per month. What has these Senators done for you lately? Also, note that, most of Rohr's payments are usually supported by corporations and companies. While each lawmaker will cost taxpayers more that $41,000 per month. Give me a break! Your anger needs to be channelled constructively.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Isn't a sponsor footing Rohr's salary?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

iworo wrote:Some of you guys just like whining, complaining, bitching and moaning about Rohr…it’s annoying, right :oops: ? So, $50k per month for someone that brings everyone together is too much :shock: ? Honestly, that's ridiculous! Compare that to the salary of a Nigerian Senator (750,000 naira per month plus allowances of 13.5 million naira per month, for a total package of 14.25 million naira per month), that is slightly over $41,000 per month. What has these Senators done for you lately? Also, note that, most of Rohr's payments are usually supported by corporations and companies. While each lawmaker will cost taxpayers more that $41,000 per month. Give me a break! Your anger needs to be channelled constructively.
what has Rohr done for you ? smh..comparing senators to a Football manager.. you have misplaced priorities
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

It's is very cheap.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.