Now DRC wants Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr, please go to Morocco. (They want him)

Post by Tobi17 »

joao wrote:I think Rohr will dump the SE for Morocco. The pay will be better, they have talent, though limited.
Rohr will give Morocco structure, and the team will improve.

Nigeria on the other hand will hire a coach the agents will approve. There will the enough drama everywhere
around our football to make a weekly TV series with - automatic shirts, physical altercations, bribery stories,
player strikes, etc,... etc,...

Then, one competition pits Nigeria against Morocco. We draw at home, and get 'slaughtered' in Morocco.

...And the fight continue.
:clap: and then the drama continues :rotf:
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

If you consider Morocco's football tradition, Gernot Rohr will suit them down to a T. Morocco's football culture is also conservative and uinventive depending rather on individual players. Even in the glory days of Mohammed Timoumi, Aziz Bouderbala, Zaki and then the days of Mustapha Hadji, Morocco favour a totally different pattern of football (from us) preferring their defenders forever sitting back and grinding out 1-nil victories. I remember a World Cup where they sat back all night long and defended deep against Germany until a late free kick from Germany won the game. Gernot Rohr should go there and leave us to search for a coach that understands our DNA. If we find that coach, just give him this squad and watch them go.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

joao wrote:I think Rohr will dump the SE for Morocco. The pay will be better, they have talent, though limited.

Nigeria on the other hand will hire a coach the agents will approve. There will the enough drama everywhere
around our football to make a weekly TV series with - automatic shirts, physical altercations, bribery stories,

Then, one competition pits Nigeria against Morocco. We draw at home, and get 'slaughtered' in Morocco.

the man has all the right qualities but he is just the wrong coach
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

I bet that coward Rohr has ZERO offer from nobody..........his agents are shopping the buffoon around and I pray that another country falls for their wowo pimping.

We don try for Rohr...............He should leave before we start accepting that it is normal to lose to Algeria.
The man is a bloody clown. :curse: :curse: :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

as long as a Nigerian is hired , let our own do whatever they like, it is ours.... I approve a LC ....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:Image
that's me throwing rohr out the window and not the door :D
SuperEagles

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na Damunk type dey make Rohr head swell.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote:

maybe we supposed throw damunk as well
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Jagbangantis :laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

bigpokey you are so wrong. The man won the golden bronze and was seconds away from beating algeria.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Damunk has been brainwashed to saying the "right thing". Thats how he earns a living. Have you ever seen a doctor be blunt, well except Nigerian trained MDs like Babalawo. :taunt:

Please forgive Damunk, he's being the right thing he should be; a fence straddler.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I swear is better SE lose going out fighting. Kai :lol:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Damunk has been brainwashed to saying the "right thing". Thats how he earns a living. Have you ever seen a doctor be blunt, well except Nigerian trained MDs like Babalawo. :taunt:

Please forgive Damunk, he's being the right thing he should be; a fence straddler.
The right thing like "Sir, you have terminal cancer", or 'Madam, sorry, your daughter died overnight".
Try it and see how 'easy' you find it to straddle on a regular basis. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I'm proudly Nigerian trained. 8-)
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Now DRC want him.

John12, beg your Oga now? More money for your people.

https://www.completesports.com/dr-congo ... geria-job/

Super Eagles head coach, Gernot Rohr is a subject of interest for the chieftains of Congolese Football Association (FECOFA, who are eager to hire the German as replacement for Florent Ibenge, Completesports.com reports.

Ibenge, 57, quit as head coach of the Leopards on Wednesday, ending his five-year stint with the team.

He had been in charge of Dr Congo since August 2014 and led the Leopards to three consecutive Africa Cup of Nations finals tournaments.

In 2015, they finished in third place, two years later they reached the quarter-finals and last month – at AFCON 2019 in Egypt, they lost to Madagascar i the Round of 16.

According to a report in Congo online news outlet, Congoprofound.net, Constant Omari, president of FECOFA, has established contacts with Rohr over a possibility of taking up the job.

Rohr was recently linked with the vacant Morocco national team job, but he denied having interest in managing the Atlas Lions who made a shocking exit from AFCON 2019 final following a second round defeat to the Squirrels of Benin Republic.

President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick reiterated the desire of the soccer house to retain Rohr despite strong calls for his dismissal after the Super Eagles won the bronze medal at Egypt 2019.

Rohr was named Super Eagles head coach in August 2016 and led the side to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia where they failed to get past the first round.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Now DRC wants Rohr

Post by Damunk »

Why do they all suddenly want our "useless, clueless, cowardly and defensive" coach?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:Why do they all suddenly want our "useless, clueless, cowardly and defensive" coach?
Fabricated stories by people on peakmilk's payroll...the press
SuperEagles

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

it baffles me that some of you seem to be completely aloof of inherent factors in football & in relation to world events and associated implications; Havey quite morocco because he realized that he can only go so far coaching North Africans compared to coaching sub Saharan Africans. 80% of athleticism is genetics and there inherent limitations that can never be made up by coaching or technical know-how. I could say more but I being measured. Rohr will definitely run into same problems and he knows it trust me.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:Why do they all suddenly want our "useless, clueless, cowardly and defensive" coach?
... because the man is NOT bad, afterall. It seems other nations know Rohr's value better than we do. In this sport called football, we know it's the number of times a team gets the ball into the opposing team''s net that counts, not how fluid or entertaining a team plays.

Well; very soon, we fit loose (lose) coach Rohr and very soon dat tin wey we dey look for, we go see-am. Wen dat tiam (time) com, if I hear any complain (complaint), I go take Koboko com salute the persin for office

The only exceptions will be: The Great Zee, bros Danfo driver, bros Felaray, Chief Truetalk and a few others. Even Oga Celluar go see Pepper
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote:

it baffles me that some of you seem to be completely aloof of inherent factors in football & in relation to world events and associated implications; Havey quite morocco because he realized that he can only go so far coaching North Africans compared to coaching sub Saharan Africans. 80% of athleticism is genetics and there inherent limitations that can never be made up by coaching or technical know-how. I could say more but I being measured. Rohr will definitely run into same problems and he knows it trust me.
If coach Rohr quits, then so be it, but until then, let's stop all these fire, fire, fire and fire Rohr
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Young team?????

Gerr ourrra hia!!!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oh King Pharoah,
let this b*stard go, let’s this b*stard go, let this b*stard go,
Oh Ling Pharoah,
Let this b*stard go, to another team!

Mama jollof rice!

Oh King Pharoah,
let this b*stard go, let’s this b*stard go, let this b*stard go,
Oh Ling Pharoah,
Let this b*stard go, to another team!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:let him go :clap: :clap: :clap:
Who do you have to replace him? I hope it won't be your BRIBE-TAKING friends. I also hope whoever you are replacing Rohr with will surpass Rohr's achievement.

To make it CLEAR for your Coconut-head, I am neither against, nor for Rohr
What has Rohr achieved that can't be bettered?

Abegi let him gerrout!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051