WILL FALCONS SUE NFF FOR WAGE INCREASE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
WILL FALCONS SUE NFF FOR WAGE INCREASE

Post by jette1 »

Will super falcons follow the lead of the US women team who are now taking their wage increase demand to court after talks with the US soccer federation broke down
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WILL FALCONS GO TO COURT FOR WAGE INCREASE

Post by Odas »

Go to Court for what? I don't blame them anyway. They are trying to copy the United States of America's (USA) women.

This is how the USA causes trouble worldwide with their nonsences. I believe over 50% (no statictical data) of marriages in America has failed due to the nasty attitude of their women because the law is; at least, 70% or more (no data) in their favor.

If the Falcons heads to Court over this, I hope the Judge throws away the case (suit) and with 'automatic alagrity', according to Zebrudayia
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: WILL FALCONS SUE NFF FOR WAGE INCREASE

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria judiciary is not the US judiciary.

Till today, the NLC still can't get the 30K minimum wage paid.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

They can try but Nigeria still hasn’t got our girls back from Boko,my only advice is don’t live in vain!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:They can try but Nigeria still hasn’t got our girls back from Boko,my only advice is don’t live in vain!
is this a threat

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WILL FALCONS GO TO COURT FOR WAGE INCREASE

Post by jette1 »

Odas wrote:Go to Court for what? I don't blame them anyway. They are trying to copy the United States of America's (USA) women.

This is how the USA causes trouble worldwide with their nonsences. I believe over 50% (no statictical data) of marriages in America has failed due to the nasty attitude of their women because the law is; at least, 70% or more (no data) in their favor.

If the Falcons heads to Court over this, I hope the Judge throws away the case (suit) and with 'automatic alagrity', according to Zebrudayia

waoo!!! you really want to blame your divorce on women