Morocco Contacts NFF On Gernot Rohr’s Availability

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Morocco Contacts NFF On Gernot Rohr’s Availability

Post by Goalgetter »

Morrocan Football Federation are reportedly monitoring the contract situation of Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr with the Nigerian football Federation.

It was reported that the Moroccans are interested in hiring theFranco-German as the replacement for Haverd Renard who resigned from his position on Sunday , should Nigeria go ahead to terminate the tactician’s contract.

Brila.net gathered that Rohr is one of the most sorted after coaches on the continent , with reports making round that interested countries has made contact with the Nigerian FA on availability.

The 66 year old manager has come under heavy criticisms in the Nigerian media, following the Super Eagles third place finish at the just concluded 2019 African Cup of Nations.

However, the President of Nigerian Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick previously maintained that the coach will not be sacked andrevealed he wiil attend a refresher course in Germany, but it is unclear if the Federation still maintain the same position, afterPinnick snubbed him during the 2019 Afcon third place medal presentation.

It’s understood that Rohr want to honour his contract , but he will consider his future if the Nigerian FA want a change and it’s believed that the former Burkina Faso coach, will smile home with $1m compensation should he get fired by the Nigerian FA.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brila. ... ility/amp/
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Morocco Contacts NFF On Gernot Rohr’s Availability

Post by fabio »

Goalgetter wrote:Morrocan Football Federation are reportedly monitoring the contract situation of Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr with the Nigerian football Federation.

It was reported that the Moroccans are interested in hiring theFranco-German as the replacement for Haverd Renard who resigned from his position on Sunday , should Nigeria go ahead to terminate the tactician’s contract.

Brila.net gathered that Rohr is one of the most sorted after coaches on the continent , with reports making round that interested countries has made contact with the Nigerian FA on availability.

The 66 year old manager has come under heavy criticisms in the Nigerian media, following the Super Eagles third place finish at the just concluded 2019 African Cup of Nations.

However, the President of Nigerian Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick previously maintained that the coach will not be sacked andrevealed he wiil attend a refresher course in Germany, but it is unclear if the Federation still maintain the same position, afterPinnick snubbed him during the 2019 Afcon third place medal presentation.

It’s understood that Rohr want to honour his contract , but he will consider his future if the Nigerian FA want a change and it’s believed that the former Burkina Faso coach, will smile home with $1m compensation should he get fired by the Nigerian FA.

You mean Pinnick signed that type of compensation? Well, what do you expect from someone who signed peanuts with Nike.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Fabio, why are the Moroccans of all people interested in our useless coach after such a shameful AFCON and his obvious lack of tactical acumen, cowardice and low ambition?

Its really baffling don't you think? :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

Damunk wrote:Fabio, why are the Moroccans of all people interested in our useless coach after such a shameful AFCON and his obvious sack of tactical acumen, cowardice and low ambition?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:Fabio, why are the Moroccans of all people interested in our useless coach after such a shameful AFCON and his obvious sack of tactical acumen, cowardice and low ambition?

Uncle Damunk, the talk was about compensation.

Very baffling at your attempted spin.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

fabio wrote:

damunk is king of going of topic. he never stays on the subject..... he is all over
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
fabio wrote:

damunk is king of going of topic. he never stays on the subject..... he is all over
I guess the issue is why Morocco wants a coach some Nigerians believe suffers from,
'lack of tactical acumen, cowardice and low ambition?'
I think this is a case of "one man's trash being another's gem".
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

joao wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
fabio wrote:

I guess the issue is why Morocco wants a coach some Nigerians believe suffers from,
Fabio gets it but is playing smart.
Bigporkey on the other hand is just too dumb to get it.
Allow him, biko. :D
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:

Uhm....na you narrow down the whole news story to the very last sentence on compensation.
That's a side issue but it seems you want to spin it into the main issue.

So once again.... please why do you think the Moroccans are interested in our 'junks'?
No be una dey talk say na only dem Niger Republic dey holla de guy?
Kindly essplain... :taunt:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

fabio wrote:
Goalgetter wrote:Morrocan Football Federation are reportedly monitoring the contract situation of Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr with the Nigerian football Federation.

You mean Pinnick signed that type of compensation? Well, what do you expect from someone who signed peanuts with Nike.
I hope he also included similar compensation from anyone who wishes us to release him from his contracts?

I doubt it.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

theYemster wrote:
fabio wrote:

I hope he also included similar compensation from anyone who wishes us to release him from his contracts?

I doubt it.
So you don't think there were competent lawyers involved? :oops:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:So you don't think there were competent lawyers involved? :oops:
The same ones that were involved in the Nike contract :taunt: :taunt:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:Uhm....na you narrow down the whole news story to the very last sentence on compensation.
That's a side issue but it seems you want to spin it into the main issue.

So once again.... please why do you think the Moroccans are interested in our 'junks'?
No be una dey talk say na only dem Niger Republic dey holla de guy?
Kindly essplain... :taunt:
I can't comment on speculations :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:So you don't think there were competent lawyers involved? :oops:
The same ones that were involved in the Nike contract :taunt: :taunt:
Fabio, why are you avoiding the main story nah?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Dam7unk wrote:Fabio, why are the Moroccans of all people interested in our useless coach after such a shameful AFCON and his obvious lack of tactical acumen, cowardice and low ambition?

Damunk, please ask them for me. According to the article, coach Rohr is 'one of the most sorted after coaches in the continent' and yet we say the coach is bad? Hmm!
Last edited by Odas on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:Fabio, why are you avoiding the main story nah?
Pinnick said Rohr is staying. What is Morocco monitoring :winking:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

fabio wrote:
Pinnick said Rohr is staying, but several sources are pushing for otherwise. Thus for now, we don't know which is which
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Odas wrote: Damunk, please ask them for me. According to the article, coach Rohr is 'one of the most sorted after coaches in the continent' and yet we say the coach is bad? Hmm!
The article is full of speculations and assumptions.
Morrocan Football Federation are reportedly monitoring
It was reported that the Moroccans
Reported by who
Brila.net gathered that Rohr is one of the most sorted after coaches on the continent , with reports making round
Gathered from where and source of the reports making rounds?
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Odas wrote:
fabio wrote:
Pinnick said Rohr is staying, but several sources are pushing for otherwise. Thus for now, we don't know which is which
Since we don´t know, which is which. Can give an informed opinion which is not at the moment.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

After reading the below BS :twisted: , i lost my mind :lol:
Rohr is one of the most sorted after coaches on the continent , with reports making round that interested countries has made contact with the Nigerian FA on availability.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Morocco is Gernot Rohr's level.

Not sure though if his inhibitive approach suits thier attack first mentality.

He will definitely blunt any scoring edge they have for sure.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

joao wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
fabio wrote:

You should ask a Moroccan.

Coaches get fired and rehired by other teams. Some win with some teams and lose with others...

Mourinho, Chelsea's trash after he won got fired and was hired by the Biggest club and was summarily fired. Conte, won with Chelsea and was still fired and now has another job.

It is about fit.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Senator WIRES wrote:After reading the below BS :twisted: , i lost my mind :lol:
Rohr is one of the most sorted after coaches on the continent , with reports making round that interested countries has made contact with the Nigerian FA on availability.
Because of the incorrect verbiage? Which one is sorted after? Guessing they mean sought-after? Wonder how Naija journalist make these basic mistakes constantly, abi our schools no dey teach inkrish again?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!