SA playing a 38 yr old midfielder...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet
SA playing a 38 yr old midfielder...

Post by Jimi »

I think we should be able to overrun those S. Africans..No fortune, No Mcarthy, and to top it all a 38 yr old midfielder!? We go win like 3-0..Or should I say we should win 3-0..
Akoni Miyake
Egg
Egg

Post by Akoni Miyake »

Keep dreaming ore
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

and you woke up and realized you were playing FIFA 2004
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

Thos e are not the ciretria and stast we should be looking at.............who cares??It all comes down to winning the game on the pitch.............This is the same thing Portugal thought in 2002, (only brazil we fear). USA had to humble them........Brazil was not even shaken............My friend what happens on the field is what counts, not age, height,weight, and what have you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

People were saying the exact same thing about Morocco.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SA playing a 38 yr old midfielder...

Post by green4life »

Jimi wrote:I think we should be able to overrun those S. Africans..No fortune, No Mcarthy, and to top it all a 38 yr old midfielder!? We go win like 3-0..Or should I say we should win 3-0..
lets get this: you couldn't overrun the kids from morrocco, but somehow, you'll run over older more experienced players from SA? stay off the pipe. :twisted: