Rohr makes fresh demand from NFF on refresher course

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg
Rohr makes fresh demand from NFF on refresher course

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/24/rohr-ma ... s-nff/amp/

Head Coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr, has insisted that the only way he would go on a refresher course with Bayern Munich, is if the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) outlines the refresher programmes for local coaches.

“Yes, it is a good idea from President Pinnick I think because every coach regardless of the experience you have needs to go on refresher courses almost all the time to learn latest trends in coaching.

“I want to be better than I am and my going to Bayern Munich is to know how the technical crew is doing in the domestic league and in the CAF Champions League.

“I am German and French also. I have had a look at situations in a club like Lyon, Bordeaux, Paris Saint Germain and even Bayern Munich also before now.

“But it will be good for me to refresh it with another opportunity with Bayern Munich.

“I, however, feel that this opportunity shouldn’t be for me alone but that it should be for other coaches in Nigeria who are working with the national teams.

“I don’t believe that I know it all already and I am happy that it is President Pinnick’s idea but this programme shouldn’t be for me alone.

“There should be supplementary programmes for our assistant coaches also and for young coaches like Victor Agali who is having is a diploma in German.

“I don’t know when I will start yet. We have to wait if this association continues. My decision is not made yet. I need a few periods of rest to think about it.

We will see but if it will continue, I have to start the programme immediately and it must be with the other coaches too to make them better,” Rohr told SportingLife.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr makes fresh demand from NFF on refresher course

Post by Dammy »

proclaimjesus02 wrote:https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/24/rohr-ma ... s-nff/amp/

Head Coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr, has insisted that the only way he would go on a refresher course with Bayern Munich, is if the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) outlines the refresher programmes for local coaches.

“Yes, it is a good idea from President Pinnick I think because every coach regardless of the experience you have needs to go on refresher courses almost all the time to learn latest trends in coaching.

“I want to be better than I am and my going to Bayern Munich is to know how the technical crew is doing in the domestic league and in the CAF Champions League.

“I am German and French also. I have had a look at situations in a club like Lyon, Bordeaux, Paris Saint Germain and even Bayern Munich also before now.

“But it will be good for me to refresh it with another opportunity with Bayern Munich.

“I, however, feel that this opportunity shouldn’t be for me alone but that it should be for other coaches in Nigeria who are working with the national teams.

“I don’t believe that I know it all already and I am happy that it is President Pinnick’s idea but this programme shouldn’t be for me alone.

“There should be supplementary programmes for our assistant coaches also and for young coaches like Victor Agali who is having is a diploma in German.

“I don’t know when I will start yet. We have to wait if this association continues. My decision is not made yet. I need a few periods of rest to think about it.

We will see but if it will continue, I have to start the programme immediately and it must be with the other coaches too to make them better,” Rohr told SportingLife.
I doubt if this interview ever happened.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:

True, but only because the report doesn't say who he was talking to, where and when.
Could be fake. Could be bad reporting.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

The brainwashing continues, now they want to paint rohr as a savior of “local coaches”. Rohr is so interested in SE that he wants the “local coaches” with him to come for the ride. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Why is CAF Championship league mentioned or used in the article? Was such a typo, was such really what coach Rohr said, or this is a FAKE article and someone is trying to fight for the local coaches?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:

True, but only because the report doesn't say who he was talking to, where and when.
Could be fake. Could be bad reporting.
aww your massa can do no wrong.. :D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved