ENYEAMA TO DIJON?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
ENYEAMA TO DIJON?

Post by Obong »

Enyeama is reportedly training with Dijon of French Ligue 1 from Friday with a view to signing with them for the upcoming 2019/2020 season!

https://www.dfco.fr/articles/AA63C726-9 ... 566344EF95

Vincent Enyeama will be tested by DFCO.
The former Lille goalkeeper will train with DFCO from this Friday. He will also be present at the Vittel course from Monday 29 to Wednesday 31 July.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENYEAMA TO DIJON?

Post by maceo4 »

Nice one, poor boy couldn’t get a shot past his pops lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0RTrsTgLxU ... 0nrjpwl4p4
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Oh Vincent!! Nigerians have been crying for your return to your abandoned post.. :lol: the pretenders are not doing the job

"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

They ended 19th out of 20 last season.

Half bread is better than none.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

cchinukw wrote:They ended 19th out of 20 last season.

Half bread is better than none.
18th :taunt: at least they are in Ligue Une
Super Eagus 4 Life!
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

maceo4 wrote:Nice one, poor boy couldn’t get a shot past his pops lol

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Is that a grey poupon team?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

imehjunior wrote:

"He still looks like the best we have for now" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Agent Jay Imehjunior! You truly are a fantastic agent! :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf:

2 years ago, they were posting training videos. Today they have started posting more training videos. :lol: :lol:

Gotta give it to the Okra-Crook sha, his beneficiaries, agents and townsmen are truly relentless! :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:

"He still looks like the best we have for now" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Agent Jay Imehjunior! You truly are a fantastic agent! :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf:

2 years ago, they were posting training videos. Today they have started posting more training videos. :lol: :lol:

Gotta give it to the Okra-Crook sha, his beneficiaries, agents and townsmen are truly relentless! :clap:
We waited till after ANC so you won’t start talking, but here you are again mschew, no spoil business o :curse:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Good luck.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:

Blame the current keepers when no gree allow us retire from this agent business. They keep pulling us in anytime we think we are out.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

imehjunior wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:

Blame the current keepers when no gree allow us retire from this agent business. They keep pulling us in anytime we think we are out.
Like i told you people in 2018, I will say it again, Enyeama will NEVER wear the Nigerian jersey again! I dont care how much he pays you people, how much his townsman, Obong, loves him, or how much he bribes Pinnick and them! I have made the decision and I can guarantee you that he will never wear our shirt again, for his behavior and crookedness.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:

Like i told you people in 2018, I will say it again, Enyeama will NEVER wear the Nigerian jersey again! I dont care how much he pays you people, how much his townsman, Obong, loves him, or how much he bribes Pinnick and them! I have made the decision and I can guarantee you that he will never wear our shirt again, for his behavior and crookedness.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How much did Akpeyi pay you to make the decision?
How much in cash, how much in kind? :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:

The decision has been made! The Crook Enyeama will never play for Nigeria again! Nothing you can do about it. :taunt: :taunt:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Enyeama be like terminator. Was down but never out.

This is a come back story waiting to be written.

Arguably the safest Nigerian goalie ever.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know it! I was hoping bros 'Danfo driver' doesn't see this video 'imehjunior' posted, else my hands are off it. Unfortunately, my wishes failed. Thus; imehjunior, you are on your own, Sir! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: - :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:

The decision has been made! The Crook Enyeama will never play for Nigeria again! Nothing you can do about it. :taunt: :taunt:
Oga danfo we take God beg you, this one na for Dijon mustard, we no go use am on top super chickens. So abeg allow us small...give us your approval :sad:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

The greatest of all time. He doesn't need Naija. He's done his best for Naija and has become the greatest of all time. Long live GOAT.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I don’t think anyone in their right mind expect enyeama to play for SE. infact, enyeama personally to me on gram that his done with SE the bobo Dey vex for NFF sef
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:I don’t think anyone in their right mind expect enyeama to play for SE. infact, enyeama personally to me on gram that his done with SE the bobo Dey vex for NFF sef

Nigerians don't deserve Vince, Akpeyi is what hey deserve.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The problem is that Nigerians generally lack “patience” delusional and are inherently used to facilitation that’s why they refused to have patience with “Uzoho” which resulted to his omission for Akpeyi. Now, akpeyi flopped and the same delusionals are asking why uzoho was dropped in the first place forgetting that they were the ones that complained. No matter what, you must follow “Due process” you must have “patience” persevere and achievements will follow. Anything contrary, you’re just wasting your time