5 new players OUR coach wants to invite

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
5 new players OUR coach wants to invite

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/08/02/r ... next-game/

It is Revealed that our coach Gernot Rohr wants to add 5 new players to the current squad. I approve 100% :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg
Re: 5 new players OUR coach wants to invite

Post by olu »

Femi Kayode is the only new name. Azubuike will be a new invite under Rohr's SE but is currently part of the U23 and I believe has 1 cap with the SE under Siasia.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Guys, let's all stand up and give our coach a standing ovation!

WMD Jubril, you and uncle cellulite can take the lead.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Meanwhile, Ademola Lookman seems open to being a Super Eagle.
Nigeria needs to make a move on this lad.

Source: SkySports
Ademola Lookman: Nigeria approach England U21 star over international allegiance swap
By Sky Sports News
Last Updated: 02/08/19 4:49pm

England U21 winger Ademola Lookman is “open to the idea” of switching his international allegiance to play for Nigeria, according to Sky sources.

The Nigerian FA have approached Lookman about the possibility, with the 21-year-old, who was born in south London, qualifying to play for the Super Eagles through his parents.

Lookman recently completed a £16m move to RB Leipzig from Everton after making 36 Premier League appearances for the Toffees and starting his career at Charlton.

0:20

Everton midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson has said that former team-mate Ademola Lookman has a bright future ahead of him, after his move to RB Leipzig this week
He spent the second half of the 2017-18 season on loan at Leipzig, impressing with five goals in 11 games, and made a permanent move to Germany this summer by penning a five-year contract with the Bundesliga side.

Lookman has been capped by the Three Lions at U19, U20 and U21 level and would follow in the footsteps of Victor Moses and Alex Iwobi who both represented England at youth level before playing for the senior Nigeria side.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

It was stupid of Rohr (and Alloy Agu, the GK coach) NOT to have invited Femi Kayode to camp for the AFCON.
He was the most inform keeper at the time, having played for Lobi Stars in the African CL and did exceptionally well.
Rohr also needs to invite Alampasu - he is better than those two clowns, Akpeyi and Ezenwa
olu wrote:Femi Kayode is the only new name. Azubuike will be a new invite under Rohr's SE but is currently part of the U23 and I believe has 1 cap with the SE under Siasia.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Otitokoro wrote:Meanwhile, Ademola Lookman seems open to being a Super Eagle.
Nigeria needs to make a move on this lad.

Source: SkySports
Ademola Lookman: Nigeria approach England U21 star over international allegiance swap
By Sky Sports News
Last Updated: 02/08/19 4:49pm

England U21 winger Ademola Lookman is “open to the idea” of switching his international allegiance to play for Nigeria, according to Sky sources.

The Nigerian FA have approached Lookman about the possibility, with the 21-year-old, who was born in south London, qualifying to play for the Super Eagles through his parents.

Lookman recently completed a £16m move to RB Leipzig from Everton after making 36 Premier League appearances for the Toffees and starting his career at Charlton.

0:20

Everton midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson has said that former team-mate Ademola Lookman has a bright future ahead of him, after his move to RB Leipzig this week
He spent the second half of the 2017-18 season on loan at Leipzig, impressing with five goals in 11 games, and made a permanent move to Germany this summer by penning a five-year contract with the Bundesliga side.

Lookman has been capped by the Three Lions at U19, U20 and U21 level and would follow in the footsteps of Victor Moses and Alex Iwobi who both represented England at youth level before playing for the senior Nigeria side.
this is all on me, I DM Lookman and he was in Lagos earlier in the summer
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Is Haruba Lukman’s son?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

All BACKWATER players sorry but only Tyrone can add QUALITY to the team from that list.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

john12 wrote:All BACKWATER players sorry but only Tyrone can add QUALITY to the team from that list.
Which world class players do you have then?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote:
john12 wrote:All BACKWATER players sorry but only Tyrone can add QUALITY to the team from that list.
Which world class players do you have then?

Messi
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

This is one of few qualities I respect about Rohr; stability an continuity.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

What about the dribbling guy that just went to Dutch league, we need a good no. 10 to push Iwobi.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Thus, how good are these players? Except for the goalkeeping position, what will the rest add to our team?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

ANC wrote:This is one of few qualities I respect about Rohr; stability an continuity.

Really?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Sir V wrote:
ANC wrote:This is one of few qualities I respect about Rohr; stability an continuity.

Really?

:lol: :lol:

Continuity does not apply to the coach in this instance. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I cant dig myself out of this one, oh dear.

The man has his good qualities, its just that the bad outweighs the good. Continuity with Ighalo is bad, Continuity with Mikel as an AM is bad, Continuity with Musa as a winger is bad, continuity with a defensive mentality is bad, shall I continue?

But continuity without making too many drastic changes in the squad can be good. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

ANC wrote:
Sir V wrote:

Really?

Continuity does not apply to the coach in this instance. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I cant dig myself out of this one, oh dear.

The man has his good qualities, its just that the bad outweighs the good. Continuity with Ighalo is bad, Continuity with Mikel as an AM is bad, Continuity with Musa as a winger is bad, continuity with a defensive mentality is bad, shall I continue?

But continuity without making too many drastic changes in the squad can be good. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I thought everything he does is bad. :) :) :)
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote:
Sir V wrote:

Really?

The good outweigh the bad.
Game results, player management, new player recruitments, NFF 'tolerance' all outweigh the importance of being "not boastful enough", his "late substitutions", his non-Nigerian ''style", his "cowardice", his "player loyalty" and that his terrible, terrible habit of "learning". :lol:

All feelings.
It's a no brainer. :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Femi Kayode is the best goalkeeper of Nigerian blood, period. At this moment.