Tammy Abraham indirectly courting the SE?!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tammy Abraham indirectly courting the SE?!

Post by bret- hart »

heavyd wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Trent Arnold, Rose, and Rashford seldom start for England. Tripper is not Black but keep grasping to straws tho. Also notice their last names sounds very "English" unlike the likes of Tomori, Saka and Eze and Okonkwo.
You obvioulsly dont know anything about the England team. Who plays left back for England??

First it was Black players will not play now its Black players with Non English sounding names... its you grasping straws mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way add Gomez, Oxlaide-Chamberlain and Callum Wilson to the list...

How many of these black guys start for England???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I am not talking about bench warmers here. Trent does not start for England neither does Wilson or Gomez. Their Starting 11 sans Sterling and Sancho is just about white. How many of these black players have African surnames? Dude advising these English Naija players to play for England is very bad advise. You need to stop. BTW grasping for straws is what you and Kalani are doing here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Hitman you are stuck in the past. The world is changing, time you do so too.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:Hitman you are stuck in the past. The world is changing, time you do so too.

You still have not answered my Qs. How man blacks start for England? How many of them are of direct African parentage? This is 2019 and with all the Nigerians in England, only Dele Alli is part of the England NT setup. You are delusional if you think within the next 5 years players like Balogun, Saka, Ojo, Eze, Okonkwo, Lookman will be playing/ starting for England. With that said, I hope they have Pinnick's cell phone number because they will need it. I hear Lookman and Ojo are considering playing for Nigeria. Lets hope the rest are smart enough to follow suit.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Hitman you are stuck in the past. The world is changing, time you do so too.

You still have not answered my Qs. How man blacks start for England? How many of them are of direct African parentage? This is 2019 and with all the Nigerians in England, only Dele Alli is part of the England NT setup. You are delusional if you think within the next 5 years players like Balogun, Saka, Ojo, Eze, Okonkwo, Lookman will be playing/ starting for England. With that said, I hope they have Pinnick's cell phone number because they will need it. I hear Lookman and Ojo are considering playing for Nigeria. Lets hope the rest are smart enough to follow suit.
I'm sorry but Nigerians shouldn't wait for 27 year+ rejects that waited in vain for an England call up hopefully within that time Nigeria should have found (I can't say produced as European clubs do that) a reasonable amount of Nigerian born talents!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Levels :rotf:, no championship defenders
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved