Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 764 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 90134
Location: Earth
Gotti wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
I posted something sometime this year showing how goals are calculated based on league level. A goal in Belgium is divided by 1.8 in the Top 5. So Onuachu's 25 goals is equivalent to 13.8 goals in the Top 5.

Nonsense! How many did the likes of Osimhen and Awoniyi score in Belgium? :blink:
You play and score against the 11 professional players in front of you. Everything else is theory!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30601
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
The Basketballer done open scoring against Anderlect game is ongoing.....Na WA !!!

Abegi, where's MACEO to come hail Basketballer... :D
27 goals in 31 games (25 in 29 in the league) this season.

What’s new? Bobo go score like 40 goals kai

Maceo no get shame sef. The guys shows you up week after week but you still refuse to show him respect. How low can u go? :laugh:

MACEO is a huge fan of Basketballer...
He's only trying to motivate the dude. :D

_________________
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


#FREESENEGAL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2474
Gotti wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
I posted something sometime this year showing how goals are calculated based on league level. A goal in Belgium is divided by 1.8 in the Top 5. So Onuachu's 25 goals is equivalent to 13.8 goals in the Top 5.

Nonsense! How many did the likes of Osimhen and Awoniyi score in Belgium? :blink:
You play and score against the 11 professional players in front of you. Everything else is theory!


Well, it was a UEFA thing not something i generated.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:41 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 44458
Location: UK
Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:
"Ligue 1 is a couple of levels above the Belgian game. I needed to adapt my style of play, get used to the opponents, progress both physically and tactically." - Terem Moffi, Feb 2021

No disrespect to any professional player anywhere, but leagues get levels.
Onuachu no doubt knows where the net is and should really prove any doubters wrong by seizing any opportunity to move up into a top 5 league.

Abegi, can you remind us how many goals Terem Moffi scored in Belgium?! :blink:
You never pay your internet bill? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, let me help you since you asked politely.

First season in Belgium

Onuachu (2019/2020)
Club: GENK
Age 25
Goals: 10
Games: 28
Goals/Game ratio: 0.36
Onuachu has a prolific 2nd season at Genk scoring 24 goals in 28 (ratio: 0.86)

Moffi: (2019/2020)
Club: KVK
Age 20
Goals: 5
Games: 9
Goals/Game ratio: 0.55
Moffi is snapped up after 9 months by Lique 1 club Lorient and has scored 8 goals in 22 (ratio 0.36) giving him the same goal ratio (so far) in his first season in Lique 1 as Onuachu had in his first season in Belgium.

Just raw facts, no dressing. :D

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30601
Damunk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:
"Ligue 1 is a couple of levels above the Belgian game. I needed to adapt my style of play, get used to the opponents, progress both physically and tactically." - Terem Moffi, Feb 2021

No disrespect to any professional player anywhere, but leagues get levels.
Onuachu no doubt knows where the net is and should really prove any doubters wrong by seizing any opportunity to move up into a top 5 league.
Abegi, can you remind us how many goals Terem Moffi scored in Belgium?! :blink:
You never pay your internet bill? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, let me help you since you asked politely.

First season in Belgium

Onuachu (2019/2020)
Club: GENK
Age 25
Goals: 10
Games: 28
Goals/Game ratio: 0.36
Onuachu has a prolific 2nd season at Genk scoring 24 goals in 28 (ratio: 0.86)

Moffi: (2019/2020)
Club: KVK
Age 20
Goals: 5
Games: 9
Goals/Game ratio: 0.55
Moffi is snapped up after 9 months by Lique 1 club Lorient and has scored 8 goals in 22 (ratio 0.36)

Just raw facts, no dressing. :D

In other words, 5 goals... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

His Master’s Voice, see, that wasn’t so difficult a question to answer...
The rest of your pedantic dissertation is just obfuscation. But thanks for answering. :lol:

_________________
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


#FREESENEGAL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:58 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 44458
Location: UK
Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:
"Ligue 1 is a couple of levels above the Belgian game. I needed to adapt my style of play, get used to the opponents, progress both physically and tactically." - Terem Moffi, Feb 2021

No disrespect to any professional player anywhere, but leagues get levels.
Onuachu no doubt knows where the net is and should really prove any doubters wrong by seizing any opportunity to move up into a top 5 league.
Abegi, can you remind us how many goals Terem Moffi scored in Belgium?! :blink:
You never pay your internet bill? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, let me help you since you asked politely.

First season in Belgium

Onuachu (2019/2020)
Club: GENK
Age 25
Goals: 10
Games: 28
Goals/Game ratio: 0.36
Onuachu has a prolific 2nd season at Genk scoring 24 goals in 28 (ratio: 0.86)

Moffi: (2019/2020)
Club: KVK
Age 20
Goals: 5
Games: 9
Goals/Game ratio: 0.55
Moffi is snapped up after 9 months by Lique 1 club Lorient and has scored 8 goals in 22 (ratio 0.36)

Just raw facts, no dressing. :D

In other words, 5 goals... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

His Master’s Voice, see, that wasn’t so difficult a question to answer...
The rest of your pedantic dissertation is just obfuscation. But thanks for answering. :lol:
My pleasure. Always happy to help you keep things in context.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 4135
Olayinka has scored against Rangers in the Europa league cup. Currently half time


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2953
Simy scored a penalty today in Crotone's league game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 4135
Nacho has scored against Manu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20586
Onuachu scored for SE today. :sneaky:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30601
In the Spanish Segunda La Liga today (Tuesday Mar 30)...
Kelechi Nwakali scored in his club's 1-1 draw with Real Oviedo
While Sadiq Umar scored in his club's 3-0 demolition of Malaga.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


#FREESENEGAL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2474
Napoli Vs crontone.

Simy hangs
Osimhen hangs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2474
chief nfachairman wrote:
Napoli Vs crontone.

Simy hangs
Osimhen hangs


Simy x2


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 4135
Victor Moses has scored his team are currently losing 2-1 43mins gone.... scores are level 2-2


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 9630
Location: Canada
Onachu don score again today o... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30601
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Onachu don score again today o... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I came to inform MACEO...
Because I know he's anxious to receive this particular info! 8-)

_________________
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


#FREESENEGAL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40775
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Gotti wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Onachu don score again today o... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I came to inform MACEO...
Because I know he's anxious to receive this particular info! 8-)


For Lesotho game or another tap-in? Haba???? :mrgreen:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2474
Gotti wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Onachu don score again today o... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I came to inform MACEO...
Because I know he's anxious to receive this particular info! 8-)


:bump:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:35 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 44458
Location: UK
Olise hangs with a sweet left vs Derby yesterday

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 9002
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Onuachu don Hang again. 2nd half still to come. Haters must bow. :laugh: :thumbs:

No :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

24 goals in 28 games...


The guy na wa o...hopefully a proper team in a proper league will buy him soon :mrgreen:


"Ligue 1 is a couple of levels above the Belgian game. I needed to adapt my style of play, get used to the opponents, progress both physically and tactically." - Terem Moffi, Feb 2021

No disrespect to any professional player anywhere, but leagues get levels.
Onuachu no doubt knows where the net is and should really prove any doubters wrong by seizing any opportunity to move up into a top 5 league.


I posted something sometime this year showing how goals are calculated based on league level. A goal in Belgium is divided by 1.8 in the Top 5. So Onuachu's 25 goals is equivalent to 13.8 goals in the Top 5.


I missed this. Did you say that with a straight face? Too bad there are no emojis for nonsense or trash❗️


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30601
SIMY NWANKWO hangs again today vs Spezia...
Now 6 straight Serie A games that he has scored.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


#FREESENEGAL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40775
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Gotti wrote:
SIMY NWANKWO hangs again today vs Spezia...
Now 6 straight Serie A games that he has scored.

:clap: :clap: :clap:


:clap:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2474
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Onuachu don Hang again. 2nd half still to come. Haters must bow. :laugh: :thumbs:

No :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

24 goals in 28 games...


The guy na wa o...hopefully a proper team in a proper league will buy him soon :mrgreen:


"Ligue 1 is a couple of levels above the Belgian game. I needed to adapt my style of play, get used to the opponents, progress both physically and tactically." - Terem Moffi, Feb 2021

No disrespect to any professional player anywhere, but leagues get levels.
Onuachu no doubt knows where the net is and should really prove any doubters wrong by seizing any opportunity to move up into a top 5 league.


I posted something sometime this year showing how goals are calculated based on league level. A goal in Belgium is divided by 1.8 in the Top 5. So Onuachu's 25 goals is equivalent to 13.8 goals in the Top 5.


I missed this. Did you say that with a straight face? Too bad there are no emojis for nonsense or trash❗️


Cheers.


TonyTheF00lishMan,
Please keep.missing my post because your unintelligent comments add no value to it.

I said, and I repeat, I POSTED a link/ publication from UEFA. If you don't know, UEFA is the body incharge of European football and I would take any rating from them that concerns European football. Battyman!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 764 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group