The Hangers and Assisters (Season 21/22)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: The Hangers - Match Week 2

Post by chief nfachairman »

kawawa wrote:Ndid. Redemption
:clap:
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Sly Igboun with a brace in the Russian League
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

New SE boy Joe Aribo had a fantastic game today and scored in his clubs win as well(earned high praises from Gerrard), the people updating these thread should sit up and do a better job!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Tobi17 wrote:New SE boy Joe Aribo had a fantastic game today and scored in his clubs win as well(earned high praises from Gerrard), the people updating these thread should sit up and do a better job!
It's nobody's job. People updating the thread are forum members like you.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Tobi17 wrote:New SE boy Joe Aribo had a fantastic game today and scored in his clubs win as well(earned high praises from Gerrard), the people updating these thread should sit up and do a better job!
The thread is for anyone with the info to update.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

"Joe Aribo...he made the trip worthwhile. Just watching him today I thought he was immense. Good players don't just pick and choose when they play. They're good all the time and he's been outstanding in every game so far."
- Stevie Gerrard, Rangers Manager
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
"Joe Aribo...he made the trip worthwhile. Just watching him today I thought he was immense. Good players don't just pick and choose when they play. They're good all the time and he's been outstanding in every game so far."
- Stevie Gerrard, Rangers Manager
Be like sey our oga Rohr get proper eye o :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
no it is not, you chose to open one thread to monitor all the SE players all over Europe, you forced lazy mods to merge every single SE game into this pathetic lazy thread...

now you are delegating work for others.. This just proves how lazy you are in real life, you want someone else to work, so you can sit your round belle and eat..that's why you find it difficult to move around due to how poor your physical fitness levels are......

one may question your motives outside the forum.. you've been passing junk players so you can get your cut...smh ...next time if you choose to open a lazy thread forcing everyone here , then you must finish it..I bet you are like one of those guys in school who never studied , but relied on expo , to pass exams...once again , shame on you..typical lazy man who adds no quota . I ponder if you really have a true occupation, instead of parading as an agent on a soccer forum, looking for handouts.

If you start something finish it, stop delegating :boo: :boo:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
no it is not, you chose to open one thread to monitor all the SE players all over Europe, you forced lazy mods to merge every single SE game into this pathetic lazy thread...

now you are delegating work for others.. This just proves how lazy you are in real life, you want someone else to work, so you can sit your round belle and eat..that's why you find it difficult to move around due to how poor your physical fitness levels are......

one may question your motives outside the forum.. you've been passing junk players so you can get your cut...smh ...next time if you choose to open a lazy thread forcing everyone here , then you must finish it..I bet you are like one of those guys in school who never studied , but relied on expo , to pass exams...once again , shame on you..typical lazy man who adds no quota . I ponder if you really have a true occupation, instead of parading as an agent on a soccer forum, looking for handouts.

No need for the insults.

It is a collaboration. If you or anyone don't feel the need to update the thread with new info, best to stay away rather than let the atmosphere sink.

Please avoid trolling. Cheers.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

No need for the insults.

It is a collaboration. If you or anyone don't feel the need to update the thread with new info, best to stay away rather than let the atmosphere sink.

why are yallmerging all SE games, there's a hangers thread that's a sticky ,,,, this thread had all the SE games merged into it. No one was updating the thread...
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

No need for the insults.

why are yallmerging all SE games, there's a hangers thread that's a sticky ,,,, this thread had all the SE games merged into it. No one was updating the thread...
Bro, let me repost the OP's theme again:

"Too keep the forum more organized and without loosing information (some of us get busy (except 1naija) and leave the forum for weeks), i suggest when anyone one hangs we should all put it in this thread. And tracking hangers and letting us know is every forumer's responsibilty.

Just so we dont loose track, For match week 1, the hangers were

1. Chidera Ejuke (Herenveen, Net): 1 goal vs Heracles
2. JOe Aribo (Rangers, Scot): 1 Goal vs FC MIdtjylland (Europa)
3. CHuba Akpom (PAOK, Greece): 1 goal vs AJax (Champions League)
4. David okereke (Club brugge, Bel): 1 goal vs Bevereen
2 Goals vs Truidense"

So in summary, a hanger's thread is about SE goalscorers. Period!

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what has a hangers thread got to do with this merged SE games thread..yall merged Onye, Collins, Samu, Vic etc thread to this thread
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:what has a hangers thread got to do with this merged SE games thread..yall merged Onye, Collins, Samu, Vic etc thread to this thread
I don't know. Why don't you tell me.

You brought it up to start with on a forum about hangers!

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:what has a hangers thread got to do with this merged SE games thread..yall merged Onye, Collins, Samu, Vic etc thread to this thread

well maybe the rant was meant to go to another thread, yall having been merging threads willy nil;y
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

well maybe the rant was meant to go to another thread, yall having been merging threads willy nil;y
I usually post notes on any thread I merge. Thus far no wahala.

Did you raise this as an issue so that the merge could be delayed? I wasn't certain of that.

Anyway sha for the future if you ask nicely at Problems and Suggestions we are willing to help in whatever way we can.

For now I suggest to kiss and make up with nfachair as una be 2 smart forumers. :thumb:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Did you raise this as an issue so that the merge could be delayed? I wasn't certain of that.

Anyway sha for the future if you ask nicely at Problems and Suggestions we are willing to help in whatever way we can.

For now I suggest to kiss and make up with nfachair as una be 2 smart forumers. :thumb:
never ever, that guy sent me a pm, which included his name, phone number, address, he told me to come to his street so he can fight me :shock: i have the PM if you doubt me i can send it to you.. however i requested he send me some money for flight or transport fee... i am still waiting

problem and sugg is a place were lazy mods just dumb threads, nothing will be done...I think yall should just delete or rename the thread
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Vic Mo hangs
SuperEagles

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Vic Mo hangs
Penalty for Fernabache in 6-0 defeat of a Turkish team
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Senator WIRES wrote:
so you be ghana man?
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Senator WIRES wrote:
Sounds about right...dude is on holiday in Turkey...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

You are a classic case of XXXXXXXX.

Complete Nuisance!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

No need for the insults.

Bro, let me repost the OP's theme again:

"Too keep the forum more organized and without loosing information (some of us get busy (except 1naija) and leave the forum for weeks), i suggest when anyone one hangs we should all put it in this thread. And tracking hangers and letting us know is every forumer's responsibilty.

Just so we dont loose track, For match week 1, the hangers were

1. Chidera Ejuke (Herenveen, Net): 1 goal vs Heracles
2. JOe Aribo (Rangers, Scot): 1 Goal vs FC MIdtjylland (Europa)
3. CHuba Akpom (PAOK, Greece): 1 goal vs AJax (Champions League)
4. David okereke (Club brugge, Bel): 1 goal vs Bevereen
2 Goals vs Truidense"

So in summary, a hanger's thread is about SE goalscorers. Period!
I had an issue with sooo many hangers thread on the page. Sometimes, i come 3days after and the hanger threads are on page 7. So i felt we needed a bit of organization on that.

And I mentioned in the post, that "i suggest when anyone one hangs we should all put it in this thread." ORGANIZATION!

Unfortunately, the nuisance with the same ineffective brain as Buhari decides to talk nonsense.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

never ever, that guy sent me a pm, which included his name, phone number, address, he told me to come to his street so he can fight me :shock: i have the PM if you doubt me i can send it to you.. however i requested he send me some money for flight or transport fee... i am still waiting

problem and sugg is a place were lazy mods just dumb threads, nothing will be done...I think yall should just delete or rename the thread

Last edited by chief nfachairman on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.