Lille 2 Nantes 1 FT (Osimhenx2)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Lille 2 Nantes 1 FT (Osimhenx2)

Post by john12 »

First of all, dropping kelechi for osimehn already signifies the respect and confidence rohr had for osimehn. 2nd of all, rohr watches osimehn week in and out and he gave good reasons why he didn't often play osimehn and we should rather trust our coach coach judgement than a former. 3rd of all, Musa, Mikel and ighalo are EXPERIENCED players their clubsides were irrelevant and last of all, Patience is a virtue. His time will come now that SE number 9 position is up for grabs
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I understand that agents dislike rohr for not calling their clients but give the man his due praise for inviting and scouting youth players
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Omo I just watched the goals WORLD CLASS goals
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

in an ideal SE attack set up going forward (hopefully to be ignited in the Ukraine friendly game next month), Osimhen should definitely be the undisputed No 9,kid is a legit modern day striker, and will surely grow in a goal scoring machine with time. Then play Chukwueze, Samuel Kalu or Onyekuru up top with him...Ighalo's retirement couldn't have come at a better time.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:Omo I just watched the goals WORLD CLASS goals
Pls where did you find the second goal?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

YouTube Doc
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:YouTube Doc
Any links cos I no see am....
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Damunk wrote:
john12 wrote:YouTube Doc
Any links cos I no see am....
[/video]
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote:in an ideal SE attack set up going forward (hopefully to be ignited in the Ukraine friendly game next month), Osimhen should definitely be the undisputed No 9,kid is a legit modern day striker, and will surely grow in a goal scoring machine with time. Then play Chukwueze, Samuel Kalu or Onyekuru up top with him...Ighalo's retirement couldn't have come at a better time.
Okereke nko?
I am happy
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

I shouted so much during the game my wife asked if Chelsea was playing.
The Super Eagles have a striker .
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

[/video]

He is not going to be at Lille for long. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

watched the game. forget the two goals, he was playing levels above his teammates. He was all dat plus a bag of chips. He first touch was sublime and so was his passing game. He held up play well, hence was a perfect target front man.

Ighalo must have been amazing in training.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

So this kid was chopping bench for a guy playing in China? Ok o. This is why some of us want Rhor gone.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote:So this kid was chopping bench for a guy playing in China? Ok o. This is why some of us want Rhor gone.
But you saw him play 45mins vs Tunisia. I missed the game but the CE testimonies weren't exactly amazing. We can dig up the thread.

So why do you stick with one narrative regardless, considering that the truth might be and usually is somewhere in between? He had a great game today...what happens tomorrow when he has a 'so-so' game or even a poor one?

Meanwhile the guy "playing in China" is the same guy playing in China that won the AFCON Golden Boot.
Even Osimhen isn't bitching over the past like you guys.

Yesterday is gone, long live tomorrow. :idea:
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote:
bret- hart wrote:So this kid was chopping bench for a guy playing in China? Ok o. This is why some of us want Rhor gone.
But you saw him play 45mins vs Tunisia. I missed the game but the testimonies weren't amazing. We can dig up the thread.
Why do you stick with one narrative regardless, considering that the truth might be somewhere in between?
He had a great game today...what happens tomorrow when he has a 'so-so' game or even a poor one?

Yesterday is gone, long live tomorrow.

Damunk, you are right, its only one good game.
The reason he and many others gave to bench Victor did not hold water, after watching his latest game. Forget the two goals, he was a man amongst boys.

Like I said, Ighalo must have been amazing during training.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

asabatex wrote::thumbs:

I called here first, he is legit.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote:
Damunk wrote:
But you saw him play 45mins vs Tunisia. I missed the game but the testimonies weren't amazing. We can dig up the thread.
Why do you stick with one narrative regardless, considering that the truth might be somewhere in between?
He had a great game today...what happens tomorrow when he has a 'so-so' game or even a poor one?

Yesterday is gone, long live tomorrow.

Damunk, you are right, its only one good game.
The reason he and many others gave to bench Victor did not hold water, after watching his latest game. Forget the two goals, he was a man amongst boys.

Like I said, Ighalo must have been amazing during training.
Osimhen in my mind was always going to blossom into the real deal. I had little doubt about that. You and I both know countless forumers here who wrote the kid off several times before now simply becos they just didn't have the patience to watch him develop.

Every patient man is accused of procrastination, especially by Nigerians wey no just get time. Rohr's observation was made from seeing day in, day out him in training and coming up against his fellow African (Nigerian) brothers. You might want to convince yourself that it was made out of malice or whatever, but you are in no position to make such a claim on any basis or with any certainty.
Apparently, he was even being pushed around v Tunisia who are not even 'hard' Africans.

But like every good student, he has taken the whole experience on board, has entered a new season more confident and is ready for anything thrown at him. It doesn't fit your narrative to believe his whole AFCON experience has actually benefitted him and he has emerged from it an even better player, becos that would indirectly be giving credit to Rohr. Moreover, it would bring to the fore the contested point that players actually do 'learn' from their experiences in tournaments which is not supposed to be the case simply becos Rohr said it. :lol:

You'd rather ask why he wasn't played in place of the guy that won the Golden Boot which, with all due respect, is an illogical point to raise after the fact.

Let's just be happy for him and for us fans becos it appears there's a new kid on the block about to be crowned King.
Its been a long time coming. :thumb:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

ANC wrote:watched the game. forget the two goals, he was playing levels above his teammates. He was all dat plus a bag of chips. He first touch was sublime and so was his passing game. He held up play well, hence was a perfect target front man.

His first touch was bang average, that's an area of his game he needs to improve... other than that he has a very good game.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote:
ANC wrote:watched the game. forget the two goals, he was playing levels above his teammates. He was all dat plus a bag of chips. He first touch was sublime and so was his passing game. He held up play well, hence was a perfect target front man.

His first touch was bang average, that's an area of his game he needs to improve... other than that he has a very good game.
:rotf:

Did you watch the entire game?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bobo plays like yekini
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Bobo plays like yekini

cough cough.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

i just dey rewatch that second goal! the audacity! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: odiegwu!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?