Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=296569
Page 1 of 1

Author:  danfo driver [ Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

https://www.asmonaco.com/communique-officiel-4/


Author:  truetalk [ Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

He should take some time out and rest. No need to jump into anything too quickly.

He has done very well over the last decade & a half (b4 Monaco) & we are very proud of him.

Author:  oscar52 [ Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

He should return to Chelsea. He helped sign so many young talents there.

Author:  danfo driver [ Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

oscar52 wrote:
He should return to Chelsea. He helped sign so many young talents there.


Why don't you also go to Microsoft?! or 7Up? or Julius Berger?

You guys keep telling people "go here!" "go there!" That was how Osaze listened to you people and went to QPR and they locked the door on his face.

Author:  ANC [ Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

oscar52 wrote:
He should return to Chelsea. He helped sign so many young talents there.



return to Chelsea as what, gateman?

Author:  Sir V [ Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

ANC wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
He should return to Chelsea. He helped sign so many young talents there.



return to Chelsea as what, gateman?


You are a funny guy. :)

Author:  ANC [ Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

Sir V wrote:
ANC wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
He should return to Chelsea. He helped sign so many young talents there.



return to Chelsea as what, gateman?


You are a funny guy. :)



No insult to Emenalo intended. Chelsea is not his father's business that he can just return to @ will.

Author:  The YeyeMan [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

I thought he'd already left.

Author:  oscar52 [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

ANC wrote:
Sir V wrote:
ANC wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
He should return to Chelsea. He helped sign so many young talents there.



return to Chelsea as what, gateman?


You are a funny guy. :)



No insult to Emenalo intended. Chelsea is not his father's business that he can just return to @ will.


Lamps was there during Emanalo's reign do if Lamps wants him, he can probably make it happen. Many people left during the disastrous reign of Conte.

Author:  danfo driver [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

oscar52 wrote:
ANC wrote:
Sir V wrote:
ANC wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
He should return to Chelsea. He helped sign so many young talents there.



return to Chelsea as what, gateman?


You are a funny guy. :)



No insult to Emenalo intended. Chelsea is not his father's business that he can just return to @ will.


Lamps was there during Emanalo's reign do if Lamps wants him, he can probably make it happen. Many people left during the disastrous reign of Conte.


Petr Cech holds that position now.

Author:  marko [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

man united can do with his services!

Author:  100%Naija [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
He should return to Chelsea. He helped sign so many young talents there.


Why don't you also go to Microsoft?! or 7Up? or Julius Berger?

You guys keep telling people "go here!" "go there!" That was how Osaze listened to you people and went to QPR and they locked the door on his face.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  Eaglezbeak [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

100%Naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
He should return to Chelsea. He helped sign so many young talents there.


Why don't you also go to Microsoft?! or 7Up? or Julius Berger?

You guys keep telling people "go here!" "go there!" That was how Osaze listened to you people and went to QPR and they locked the door on his face.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

They think it’s like playing FIFA.

Author:  paj [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

He helped us sign some serious talents..we should try to get him back

Author:  Dammy [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

Monaco are going in a different direction now. They're buying experienced players and not young talents anymore. Emenalo strong point is identifying young talent.

Author:  mcal [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
He should return to Chelsea. He helped sign so many young talents there.


Why don't you also go to Microsoft?! or 7Up? or Julius Berger?

You guys keep telling people "go here!" "go there!" That was how Osaze listened to you people and went to QPR and they locked the door on his face.
...only a fool will read comments and suggestions hear and abide by it.

Author:  danfo driver [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

Damn! KARMA is such a b1tch!

Guess there was a palpable discord here.



In life, be very careful about how you treat people. You have no idea who their friends are and were you will meet their friends.

Image

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

danfo driver wrote:
Damn! KARMA is such a b1tch!

Guess there was a palpable discord here.



In life, be very careful about how you treat people. You have no idea who their friends are and were you will meet their friends.

Image


But he was used to fire Mourinho after that female doc incident. Not sure that was his call...

Author:  danfo driver [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damn! KARMA is such a b1tch!

Guess there was a palpable discord here.



In life, be very careful about how you treat people. You have no idea who their friends are and were you will meet their friends.

Image


But he was used to fire Mourinho after that female doc incident. Not sure that was his call...


His interview after Mourinho was fired shed a few lights on their relationship. I think whatever their relationship was and how they interacted in private cannot be attacked. The problem I have was he nauseating interview he gave to the press after Mourinho was fired. If I worked with someone and I got fired and that person went on tv or to the papers with a smug look and make those comments, I’ll be very pissed. It reduced the respect I had for emenalo. Yes, you and someone didn’t get along, but to go to the press and defame the person’s professional character and gloat at their misfortune, tells who you are as a person.

Well, karma did him. It was Mourinho’s friend who not only got him fired, but humiliated him first.

Author:  kbt [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

Emenalo for SE coach :thumbs:

Author:  Senator WIRES [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

Jardim was "sacked" before Titi came in, and Titi was was sacked to bring back Jardim.
And Monaco is not doing well. Jardim will soon be sacked. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MONACO FC is done in Ligue 1 :sneaky:

Author:  kalani JR [ Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONFIRMED: Emenalo Out of Monaco

kbt wrote:
Emenalo for SE coach :thumbs:


You guys want everybody to be coach, qualifications be damned.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/