Ayo Akinfe Exposed? Somewhere in UI Video Footage

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg
Ayo Akinfe Exposed? Somewhere in UI Video Footage

Post by Toxicarrow »

Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ayo Akinfe Exposed? Somewhere in UI Video Footage

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this is OUR football! not that cardboard cabin bisquit nonsense we are forced to watch today. :oops: :(
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He had to commit a foul.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Nothing like watching kids play football!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ohenhen1 wrote:He had to commit a foul.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's what the older players do when they get into one the NFFs open camp for U16 teams,foul the smaller smarter players!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Reminds me of when I used to play footy as a small boy on the streets of Surulere especially Soleye Crescent, dribbling old men and I was once warned that next time I do that, they will break my leg. Fear catch me.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Toxicarrow wrote:
That's definitely not the Maracana stadium in front of block D in Zik Hall.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this is OUR football! not that cardboard cabin bisquit nonsense we are forced to watch today. :oops: :(

That's your football? No wonder we are so backwards in the game.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

azuka wrote:
Toxicarrow wrote:
That's definitely not the Maracana stadium in front of block D in Zik Hall.
Nope...That's nor Marcana stadium in Zik Hall. That's the little pitch in Sultan Bello Hall
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We are backwards because we allowed a sh1t player like shoe-lace Yobo to play for us for years. A perennial benchwarmer who was driven out of Everton by Stubbs and Jagielka and had to run to sh1t league like Turkey because he couldnt cut it in the EPL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:

We are backwards because we allowed a sh1t player like shoe-lace Yobo to play for us for years. A perennial benchwarmer who was driven out of Everton by Stubbs and Jagielka and had to run to sh1t league like Turkey because he couldnt cut it in the EPL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Why do some people like revising history. Yobo played for Everton for NINE years and even captained the team during that period. Name on Nigerian defender that played for 9 years at the highest level.
I am happy
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:

Why do some people like revising history. Yobo played for Everton for NINE years and even captained the team during that period. Name on Nigerian defender that played for 9 years at the highest level.
...too many dumbo Nigerians on CE. They want to own the best but never want to work for it.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:

Bro, dont divert this thread. Yobo is a sh1t shoelace who was a benchwarmer for the likes of Weir, Stubbs and Jagielka. FACT! You can open another thread to discuss if you want.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Levels :rotf: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Those kids should stay away from Arsenal. :taunt:
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg