Siasia Banned for life by FIFA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Siasia Banned for life by FIFA

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Correct me if I’m wrong but FIFA is not accusing Siasia of accepting a bribe. They are saying that he “accepted” to receive a bribe and fix matches. How exactly did they establish that? From documents? From hearsay? From direct communications with Siasia? FIFA needs to explain its action satisfactorily otherwise I’m betting Siasia will ultimately be exonerated :!:

Cheers.
Exactly. Even so-called journalists are misreporting the facts.

But it will not be for FIFA to divulge the details to the public, at least not now. What you can be sure of is that the "attached" preliminary and final investigatory reports as referred to in their letters will contain those details you seek.
I am certain that is exactly what the lawyers are looking into with a view to punching holes in it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Damunk wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Correct me if I’m wrong but FIFA is not accusing Siasia of accepting a bribe. They are saying that he “accepted” to receive a bribe and fix matches. How exactly did they establish that? From documents? From hearsay? From direct communications with Siasia? FIFA needs to explain its action satisfactorily otherwise I’m betting Siasia will ultimately be exonerated :!:

Cheers.
Exactly. Even so-called journalists are misreporting the facts.

But it will not be for FIFA to divulge the details to the public, at least not now. What you can be sure of is that the "attached" preliminary and final investigatory reports as referred to in their letters will contain those details you seek.
I am certain that is exactly what the lawyers are looking into with a view to punching holes in it.
Plus it is the DUTY of anyone affiliated to FIFA, coaches, players or administrators to report any approach or attempt to influence the game negatively. Not reporting or making effort to be part of the influencers is just as bad, in FIFA's view
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Schillachi wrote: You are probably the only person that calls him that. Also, I believe you've also accused quite a few other coaches of collecting bribes, so I don't necessarily regard your accusations against him to be as terrible as match fixing..
You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. You said those saying that they are not surprised were aware of $ia$ia and never said anything. His corruption has been discussed by me and others.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

This is most likely what led to the nailing of $ia$ia.
[/video]
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:All I have seen so far has been circumstantial evidence no direct evidence. It is funny how people say one is emotional for questioning the methodology of how FIFA reached it's conclusion. I for one is not defending Sia1 but rather FIFA's process. Is Sia1 a crook? Has Sia1 collected bribe in the past? Has Sia1 unduly rewarded players with a national team selection as a result of inducement? All these I cannot answer because I have never seen any evidence of it only beer parlor gist. Is beer parlor gist enough to convict someone? Yes, in court of public opinion but in a judicial setting, NO. You have to come with facts.

To reiterate, FIFA claimed they were banning Sia1 for life because of a violation of their ethics rules over collection of bribe. The ethics he broke was that he was caught saying he will be willing to accept bribe to throw a match.

If people are willing to put aside their prejudice and dislike for Sia1 for a moment and think logically about the above they will fair conscience accept that is clutching at straws and they were looking for a way to give a dog a bad name. If they are willing to ban someone for merely saying he will accept bribe what will they do to those who have actually collected bribe and thrown games? Send them to firing squad? Oh wait, no, they will be rewarded with a high paying job.

My hope is that FIFA will be willing to divulge more information about their 2 year investigation because what they have done essentially is raise more question than answers. They have a responsibility to the public and fans of the sport alike to let us in to their decision making as this smells of a witch hunt. Like they are looking for a scapegoat. There are more Europeans who have been implicated in far worse scenario but have yet to be held accountable.
IAG, no one hates Siasia but the MISTAKE you're making is thinking FIFA carried out their investigation over 2 years and all they saw and based their decision on is what you've seen so far.
What is the benefit to FIFA by banning Siasia?
Yes we would like to see all evidence against him but I tell you some of you might not like what they might reveal. FIFA are no mugs either, if what they found out could also seriously damage football, they will put a lid on it.

FIFA would have had testimony, documents, videos etc from that criminal who instigated the criminal act.
What I find shocking is people asking to see all the evidence against him? Really? When you hear court sentences, do you ask the courts for all the evidence?
All we can advise Sia1 to do is to use the proper channels to clear his name. All evidence will be revealed then.
FIFA has ZERO credibility. So that is why people ask to see the so-called evidence.

I have repeatedly said here that the normal course of action when you don't appear to defend yourself is that you will be deemed guilty and the stiffest penalty meted to you.

I just don't understand why you folks automatically assume FIFA as being right and Siasia as being guilty as sin.

And yes, FIFA owes us an explanation, we are all stakeholders. Moreover, they have been guilty in the past of not being fair when dealing with Africans.
This thread reminds me of those miserable Nigerian women at international airports with EXCESS luggage begging airline staff...

We are just a dishonest people...
I don't travel with excess luggage.

First off, I weigh my luggage before going to the airport... and if I have excess luggage, I can pay for it. You ain't surprising me at the airport with no damn excess luggage. :taunt:

BTW, my contribution to this thread is not about whether he is guilty but why he didn't proffer a defense.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Schillachi wrote:To those saying you are not surprised at this whole saga, are you saying you were aware that Siasia was corrupt but most of you never said anything about it all these years?
They are corrupt too! That's how they are certain Siasia is. The only way they would have known that Siasia demands money to field players (and they are yet to name one of those players he took money to field) is if they went to Siasia to field their players eventhough they were not licensed agents. Most Nigerians cry about corruption only when their corrupt practices are rejected.

BITCHY!!!!!! How far?

BAP see???? :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Schillachi[/color] wrote: To those saying you are not surprised at this whole saga, are you saying you were aware that Siasia was corrupt but most of you never said anything about it all these years?
They are corrupt too! That's how they are certain Siasia is. The only way they would have known that Siasia demands money to field players (and they are yet to name one of those players he took money to field) is if they went to Siasia to field their players eventhough they were not licensed agents. Most Nigerians cry about corruption only when their corrupt practices are rejected.

BITCHY!!!!!! How far?

KPOM!!!
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Everyone charged with an offense is innocent until proven guilty....yall need to stop convicting folks before they get their day in court
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Everyone charged with an offense is innocent until proven guilty....yall need to stop convicting folks before they get their day in court
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh dear! So he was charged and banned for life without being found guilty? There should be an IQ threshold b/4 posting here.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Everyone charged with an offense is innocent until proven guilty....yall need to stop convicting folks before they get their day in court
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh dear! So he was charged and banned for life without being found guilty? There should be an IQ threshold b/4 posting here.
do you consume Alcohol?
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
Schillachi wrote:To those saying you are not surprised at this whole saga, are you saying you were aware that Siasia was corrupt but most of you never said anything about it all these years?

BITCHY!!!!!! How far?

Stick to Uber 'cos you don't know what you're talking about.
Let me tell you the story of an 82 year old woman who has been waiting for a genuine electricity meter because she refused to collect the "off the rrcord" meter where they collect 10,000 naira every month for light they don't even get a full day in a week.
For 3 years she's been without a meter. But she's paid to have one and everytime it's one story or another.
The government, at least in Lagos recently announced issuance of electricity meter that is supposed to be free.
The old lady took her walking stick, boarded a car from Badagry to a place called Agbara with completed form. She was asked to pay another 10,000 as form processing fee. She didn't want to argue so she paid. As I type this, she's still waiting for a meter, well over 3 years of paying, visiting their office etc.
Some Nigerians are truly cursed because they have no respect for the elderly. They only know money.
Most people pay just to limit the frustration. Nigeria is a place where mass shooting should happen a lot more in offices where they are paid to do a job but still want to "frustrate to collect".
So I'm not going to defend anyone because they are "one of us".
Let Siasia go and prove his innocence through the normal channels
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

BITCHY!!!!!! How far?

Let me tell you the story of an 82 year old woman who has been waiting for a genuine electricity meter because she refused to collect the "off the rrcord" meter where they collect 10,000 naira every month for light they don't even get a full day in a week.
For 3 years she's been without a meter. But she's paid to have one and everytime it's one story or another.
The government, at least in Lagos recently announced issuance of electricity meter that is supposed to be free.
The old lady took her walking stick, boarded a car from Badagry to a place called Agbara with completed form. She was asked to pay another 10,000 as form processing fee. She didn't want to argue so she paid. As I type this, she's still waiting for a meter, well over 3 years of paying, visiting their office etc.
Some Nigerians are truly cursed because they have no respect for the elderly. They only know money.
Most people pay just to limit the frustration. Nigeria is a place where mass shooting should happen a lot more in offices where they are paid to do a job but still want to "frustrate to collect".
focus dude, focus...what the heck has NEPA got to do with FIFA.After reading the trash you wrote, I am 100% confidence you still believe in the stoning of witches
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

BITCHY!!!!!! How far?

focus dude, focus...what the heck has NEPA got to do with FIFA.After reading the trash you wrote, I am 100% confidence you still believe in the stoning of witches
Cvnt, try "CORRUPTION". Everyone of one our people that is found to be corrupt should be banned for life or shot.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

BITCHY!!!!!! How far?

What sort of gibberish is this?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^^^ the guy knows nothing, i called him out he lacks zero critical thinking skills, this dude started talking about some old lady and NEPA :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

BITCHY!!!!!! How far?

Isn't your uncle Egghead? What are the chances he's also on the take? You seem to defend those who have been accused of corruption?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

BITCHY!!!!!! How far?

Isn't your uncle Egghead? What are the chances he's also on the take? You seem to defend those who have been accused of corruption?

Pinnick is my uncle and Siasia is my guy, yet the only people who have first hand knowledge of corruption by them are you and your fellow saints. I ask again, what legitimate business were you doing with Siasia and Pinnick when they asked you money? I've been here just as long as you have and none of them has asked me to send the dollars anyday.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It seems pajimoh is corrupt as well...he said he knows siasia asked for money. Seems pajimoh was sitting in the same room . We have never seen this corrupt pajimoh before, we are 100% sure pajimoh is a fake internet moniker and that isn't the name of his corrupt ID , birth certificate or passport used to extort money from players.

I want to know how much money pajimoh saw being bribed and which footballer pajimoh witnessed being extorted for money.... we also want to know pajimoh's real name and why he chose to move all the way to ghana....
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:It seems pajimoh is corrupt as well...he said he knows siasia asked for money. Seems pajimoh was sitting in the same room . We have never seen this corrupt pajimoh before, we are 100% sure pajimoh is a fake internet moniker and that isn't the name of his corrupt ID , birth certificate or passport used to extort money from players.

I want to know how much money pajimoh saw being bribed and which footballer pajimoh witnessed being extorted for money.... we also want to know pajimoh's real name and why he chose to move all the way to ghana....
You're trying too hard brainless. This thread is not that long. Please quote where I said I witnessed Sia1 taking bribe? If you can't find any it means you were born a scum and will die as...

I guess Bigporkhead is your real name?

This discourse is way over your head. People like you who defend based on "he's one of our own" is why Nigeria is in such a mess. Let Sia1 use the laid down process to clear his name. Then we can all stick 2 fingers a FIFA.
You've never been interested in the truth. You expect those at home to spend their whole life living in a corrupt system and fighting for change while you sit abroad, going to the gym, eating pork pie and supporting those who are part if the corruption because they are "one of your own". God punish you all.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

BITCHY!!!!!! How far?

Pinnick is my uncle and Siasia is my guy, yet the only people who have first hand knowledge of corruption by them are you and your fellow saints. I ask again, what legitimate business were you doing with Siasia and Pinnick when they asked you money? I've been here just as long as you have and none of them has asked me to send the dollars anyday.
When your people have been dragged through relevant authorities your first instinct is to come and defend them. Are you their lawyer? Let them prove their innocence using legal means.
That is all.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

1naija wrote:
Well, I'm assuming FIFA apparently does as well that's why they banned him.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

As the press conference did not hold, the thread should now be merged with the major topic of Siasia's FIFA ban.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

BITCHY!!!!!! How far?

When your people have been dragged through relevant authorities your first instinct is to come and defend them. Are you their lawyer? Let them prove their innocence using legal means.
That is all.
Who are my people? I hope your position is not based on the assumption that they are "my people".