I thought I had retired this name

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I thought I had retired this name

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Bros, I won’t call him the most corrupt. They all did it. Siasia just had more opportunities to coach youth teams than the others.

But match fixing na another level. I really hope he is innocent.
Another person has tried to make this distinction b/w match fixing and selling squad places. They are both bribery. They are both attempts to undermine your team. If you can call up an undeserving player for money, you can take part in allowing an undeserving team to win for money. Both are acts of sabotage with money at the centre. Nigerians seem to have this tendency of making allowances for what they see as "small" corruption.
Agree they are both bribery but I just can’t see anything worse than throwing a match. Keshi did deals to include certain players in his ANC squad but still won the trophy. Imagine if he took money to throw matches?
This is actually throwing a match! In fact, this is actually throwing a whole competition! If you had the chance to select players on merit who would have won the match or the tournament, but you sold slots on the team to include useless players--- what does that tell you? Is that a person who wants to win??
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

How about the wider picture - Not paying coaches what they are due or treating them like civil servants and missing their pay.

Are they supposed to live on water and prayers?

Just saying. Oya make una slap me :arrow:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

cchinukw wrote:How about the wider picture - Not paying coaches what they are due or treating them like civil servants and missing their pay.

Are they supposed to live on water and prayers?

Just saying. Oya make una slap me :arrow:
Not paying anyone when their pay is due is not the best and I don't think anyone can defend that.
But INTEGRITY and HONOR are not earned when all is well and you're getting more money than you could ever need. It's earned when things are not not they ought to be and in the face of hardship and temptation, you stand unwavering.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:$ia$ia
All hail the almighty dollar
For a few dollars more
A fistful of dollars
It's all about the Benjamins
How could I get some Dead Presidents
Mo' money, mo' problems
If ain't making dollars, it ain't making sense
I'm all about the dollar, who da f*ck is 50 Cent
B*tch better have my money
Trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents
For the love of money

You must have had dealings with Siasia that involves dollars changing. We know you are not a licensed agent, and have no association with Nigeria apart from talking gibberish on CE. Can you please share with us what ethical business you had with Siasia when he asked you for dollars? Thanks in advance.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[quote="cic old boy"][/quote]

I am hoping one naija jouno comes here and they can see the picture of the guy on the right going around and slandering SS's name..hopefully this joker can finally be exposed and get the opportunity of going viral for the wrong reason.... he has tried so hard to emulate linda ikeji... but torey don wowo..hopefully he gets some juice here...we ponder what this fella went to go and do in Seattle..hmm... a lot of Nigerians are being arrested by the FBI..I am not accusing anyone ooo

the head scratching part is... the guy on the right claims he is younger than Obafemi...but mak una look face with una korokor eyes and tell CE who looks younger :D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:

You must have had dealings with Siasia that involves dollars changing. We know you are not a licensed agent, and have no association with Nigeria apart from talking gibberish on CE. Can you please share with us what ethical business you had with Siasia when he asked you for dollars? Thanks in advance.
:lol: :lol: If I told you, you would ask for evidunce, ask whether the dealings were done by email or registered mail. Your boy is a crook and the chickens have come home to roost.
http://www.naijiant.com/
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Sir V wrote:
Lolly wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Same man got banned for age fraud when he was U20.

NIGERIA IS JUST A MESS!!
I PITY THIS COUNTRY
Siasia has made mistakes and is known to collect bribe to include players on his teams like most Nigeria coaches do but match fixing is on another level. That one is unforgivable but I will still give him the benefit of the doubt until he exhausts every avenue of defending himself by appeal and the courts.
According to a football agent friend of mine, Siasia is the most corrupt person that ever coached Nigeria.
During the preparation of the 2005 U-20 world cup, he paid Siasia $3,000 to play his player in a friendly match. The agent said the money was not the issue but Siasia's attitude about the whole thing was shocking. As soon as the agent entered Siasia's hotel room, Siasia started asking did you come with the money?.....where is the money?
Amo is another corrupt guy, this same agent showed me some text messages from Amo.
I have heard the same...
However he never gurantees that any player he plays will make the final squad...
Its a real shame cos i really liked him and had some good conversations with him over the years...
I guess He just gats to take his medicine like a man...
YNWA
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:

:lol: :lol: If I told you, you would ask for evidunce, ask whether the dealings were done by email or registered mail. Your boy is a crook and the chickens have come home to roost.
Actually, I am trying to find out if those people that he demanded dollars from were doing genuine business as well.

And he is OUR boy whether you accept it or not.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote: Actually, I am trying to find out if those people that he demanded dollars from were doing genuine business as well.

And he is OUR boy whether you accept it or not.
The people he demanded money from were in the genuine business of player management. But he graduated from demanding money from legit business to demanding it from match fixers.

He is not my boy oh! I reject it in Jesus name. :taunt:
http://www.naijiant.com/