Conte Sends Scout To Turkey To Watch Victor Moses

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: Conte Sends Scout To Turkey To Watch Victor Moses

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Never knew you played chess with a pigeon...now that says a lot...
Whatever you say, South Park Kenny.

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

iworo wrote:Conte Sends Scout To Turkey To Watch Former Super Eagles Winger

With days left to the closure of the summer transfer window, Inter Milan quest of capturing former Super Eagles winger, Victor Moses appears to be nearing an end after manager, Antonio Conte sent some of his technical crew to watch the game between Fenerbahce and Gazisehir Gaziantep FK today (Monday).

The Nigerian winger was converted to a wing-back with great success during Conte’s two-year stint at Stamford Bridge, making 34 appearances as the Blues won the Premier League title during his first year in charge.

Moses, who was part of the Super Eagles squad that won the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa after the team pipped Burkina Faso 1-0 in the final, is expected to be selected by Fernabache coach Ersun Yanal for tonight’s game.

Soccernet.ng learnt that Conte is keen on signing Moses in order to mould a side capable of not just challenging in Europe, but also one to close the gap on eight-time defending Serie A champions Juventus.

The Italians would have to negotiate both with Chelsea and Fener, given the 28-year still has 12 months remaining on his loan deal, but it is thought a package can be put together to enable 28-year-old Moses to join Inter.

https://soccernet.ng/2019/08/conte-send ... inger.html
Is he trying to assess Moses' match fitness or what?

Not sure what else he could be scouting about a player that played under him for two seasons. :?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::rotf: trust the OP to post junk
I'm sure your mom wouldn't approve of your foul mouth and I bet she didn't raise you to always speak this way. Don't worry, I'll keep praying for you, okay?
it is not my fault you posted junk... you are a copy paste bot.... so Conte who played Moses for 2 full seasons, will send a scout to watch him :lol: :lol: :lol: this is a perfect example of a very poor critical thinking skills. one may question your thinking power and abilities to analyze issues intelligently .in fact Conte called the website you posted and he sat down with you and said iworo copy paste this while i send scout to watch moses..you see your life...smh..learn to think before you spam or troll this forum with JJ( junk Journalism )
Even though you may have a point, why question a person's intelligence? You seem to do that alot. It makes me think that you probably have deep rooted insecurities about your own intelligence that the only way to feel adequate or secure is to belittle others intelligence. Projection maybe? Who knows!
Not 'seem', that is all he does
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:
I'm sure your mom wouldn't approve of your foul mouth and I bet she didn't raise you to always speak this way. Don't worry, I'll keep praying for you, okay?
it is not my fault you posted junk... you are a copy paste bot.... so Conte who played Moses for 2 full seasons, will send a scout to watch him :lol: :lol: :lol: this is a perfect example of a very poor critical thinking skills. one may question your thinking power and abilities to analyze issues intelligently .in fact Conte called the website you posted and he sat down with you and said iworo copy paste this while i send scout to watch moses..you see your life...smh..learn to think before you spam or troll this forum with JJ( junk Journalism )
Bigpokey24, this is why I think you are REALLY a 'yeye-boy.' Why are you insulting a person who posted an article instead of the writer?

Thank your star I am not a Moderator, I would have long taught you a lesson you will never forget.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:
Bigpokey24, this is why I think you are REALLY a 'yeye-boy.' Why are you insulting a person who posted an article instead of the writer?

Thank your star I am not a Moderator, I would have long taught you a lesson you will never forget.
all you have is mouth, you are a coward
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved