WE SNEAKED GIRLS INTO EAGLES CAMP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WE SNEAKED GIRLS INTO EAGLES CAMP

Post by jette1 »

Odas wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Odas wrote:Like someone already said, why is this news and in reality, who cares?
We care because when put in perspective the question becomes was this also going on recently in Cairo with our current team and did that contribute to the lackluster performance against Madagascar
And Algeria.
... and such supposedly MIGHT have happened only when we played against the teams we lost to? Come-on bro, we all know women are around the players at all times. Not only in soccer, but in all sport events, so this shouldn't be news
No we all didn't know bro. you knew!!! you got pictures?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Gotti wrote:
metalalloy wrote:LOl dis one no be news nah. didn't Ayiegbeni and a few others get sent home one nations cup for this?
The infamous Room 343 (or 3-for-3) episode... :lol:

It was alleged Oga Pinnick was a facilitator in that case.
in what capacity was Pinnick there?
kaii! this our Uncle too like gist! See as your ear just dey do labalaba, come stand like antelope own! :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote: Imagine being a superstar athlete, who is effectively temporarily single visiting a foreign land and not sampling the "local cuisine". It's just not good diplomacy.

Even non-athletes who visit foreign land dey always sample local cuisine! :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Even some of una wey no be superstar go spend the whole year working 3 jobs, just to save so you can enter Naija for Christmas and shine for all those babes. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote: Imagine being a superstar athlete, who is effectively temporarily single visiting a foreign land and not sampling the "local cuisine". It's just not good diplomacy.

Even non-athletes who visit foreign land dey always sample local cuisine! :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Even some of una wey no be superstar go spend the whole year working 3 jobs, just to save so you can enter Naija for Christmas and shine for all those babes. :lol:
There is a certain set of CE that are known to slave away on overtime so they can do this every December, we call them the Bayrock Avengers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

There is a certain set of CE that are known to slave away on overtime so they can do this every December, we call them the Bayrock Avengers.
Odiegwu! :woot:

According to jette1, abeg drop names! "Afterall, their wives know that they are no longer virgins" :lol: :lol: :lol:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

pajimoh wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Odas wrote:Like someone already said, why is this a news and in reality, who cares?
You should care because while we are all in hope that our beloved SE will put on a good performance against their opposition, they've already done that in bed.
How many games have they lost because they were busy shagging around 2pm going?

This must be regular practice for teams that win things?
Did is what teams and athletes do when they are at tournaments. The Olympics even started to offer free condoms to athletes because they knew what went down there.
Some athletes do and not all athletes. Some do after their event is over.
There's a reason why the rule was put in place.

This is what I'm talking about. We justify every rules/laws broken. Nothing is sacred anymore.

We admire the German machines but you'll never hear serious nations sneaking in women as a matter or routine.

It happens definitely don't make it right. They argue about money. Then spend the night shagging. When they lose, we all wear sad faces for a few weeks while they get paid and move on.
We are not serious at all.
I'm sure the other serious nations do this, they probably don't have to sneak in girls since they are not as prude about sex and all of that. I can't imagine Cristiano Ronaldo walking around the promised land that is Brazil and being told he can't "fellowship" with his female fans, or Magic Johnson back in Barcelona 92 being afforded the presence of women that didn't have English news coverage and not taking advantage of that.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

According to jette1, abeg drop names! "Afterall, their wives know that they are no longer virgins" :lol: :lol: :lol:
They have been lurking and pretending they can't see this thread. I don't want to ruin marriages and families, but I can confirm that many of them were members of the Mama Calabar cabal.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Gotti wrote:
metalalloy wrote:LOl dis one no be news nah. didn't Ayiegbeni and a few others get sent home one nations cup for this?
The infamous Room 343 (or 3-for-3) episode... :lol:

It was alleged Oga Pinnick was a facilitator in that case.
in what capacity was Pinnick there?
My broda, I read about it right here on CE... :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=270646
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

My broda, I read about it right here on CE... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dammy wrote:KURIAT SEX SCANDAL: READ THE ROLE PINNICK PLAYED IN THE EXPULSION OF BABAYARO,AGALI AND AIYEGBENI FROM THE SUPER EAGLES IN 2004

Amaju Melvin Pinnick the president of Nigeria Football Federation who is under intense pressure to quit his role after Nigeria’s failure to qualify for the Africa cup of Nations for the second consecutive time is not entirely new to controversy.

In 2004 during the cup of Nations in Tunisia according to a newspaper report picked up by owngoalnigeria.com, Pinnick then Vice Chairman of the Delta State Football Federation brought three ladies for the trio of Victor Agali,Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Celestine Babayaro to the hotel where the Super Eagles were lodged for the tournament.

It happened on a Thursday the 29th of January 2004 at Hotel Kuriat Palace some few metres to the Habib Bouiguiba International Airport,Monastir where Pinnick checked in with three ladies,one German and two English.

Pinnick checked into a room while the ladies were lodged in room 334 and at about 2am that same night Babayaro crept into the room and was later joined by Agali before Aiyegbeni came into same room.

Their movement caught the attention of the team’s security officer and camp commandant DSP Gideon Akinsola who raised alarm got the trio caught and expelled from the cup of Nations totally while Pinnick who reportedly flew in the ladies for them went unpunished.

10 years after the incident, Pinnick became the President of the NFF and has brought nothing but chaos to Nigeria football hiring and firing coaches yet failed to qualify the team for the second consecutive year, the first time in their history they are missing out on back to back cup of Nations.
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/04/04/ku ... kE.twitter
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Odas wrote:Like someone already said, why is this news and in reality, who cares?
We care because when put in perspective the question becomes was this also going on recently in Cairo with our current team and did that contribute to the lackluster performance against Madagascar
And Algeria.
... and such supposedly MIGHT have happened only when we played against the teams we lost to? Come-on bro, we all know women are around the players at all times. Not only in soccer, but in all sport events, so this shouldn't be news
No we all didn't know bro. you knew!!! you got pictures?
Yes I do, but is forbidden from sharing the pictures with anyone. Thus, ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

They have been lurking and pretending they can't see this thread. I don't want to ruin marriages and families, but I can confirm that many of them were members of the Mama Calabar cabal.
... they know we are aware of their silence and pretences. They all better come here and say something, else ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Odas on Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Why do yall think CIC went to Seattle?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Odas wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
You should care because while we are all in hope that our beloved SE will put on a good performance against their opposition, they've already done that in bed.
How many games have they lost because they were busy shagging around 2pm going?

This must be regular practice for teams that win things?
Did is what teams and athletes do when they are at tournaments. The Olympics even started to offer free condoms to athletes because they knew what went down there.
... exactly my point. It happens all the time and it is happening even as we discuss this, unless you guys are being unrealistic to yourselves.
The Olympics is mostly amateur!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Gotti wrote:My broda, I read about it right here on CE... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dammy wrote:KURIAT SEX SCANDAL: READ THE ROLE PINNICK PLAYED IN THE EXPULSION OF BABAYARO,AGALI AND AIYEGBENI FROM THE SUPER EAGLES IN 2004

Amaju Melvin Pinnick the president of Nigeria Football Federation who is under intense pressure to quit his role after Nigeria’s failure to qualify for the Africa cup of Nations for the second consecutive time is not entirely new to controversy.

In 2004 during the cup of Nations in Tunisia according to a newspaper report picked up by owngoalnigeria.com, Pinnick then Vice Chairman of the Delta State Football Federation brought three ladies for the trio of Victor Agali,Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Celestine Babayaro to the hotel where the Super Eagles were lodged for the tournament

It happened on a Thursday the 29th of January 2004 at Hotel Kuriat Palace some few metres to the Habib Bouiguiba International Airport,Monastir where Pinnick checked in with three ladies,one German and two English.

Pinnick checked into a room while the ladies were lodged in room 334 and at about 2am that same night Babayaro crept into the room and was later joined by Agali before Aiyegbeni came into same room.

Their movement caught the attention of the team’s security officer and camp commandant DSP Gideon Akinsola who raised alarm got the trio caught and expelled from the cup of Nations totally while Pinnick who reportedly flew in the ladies for them went unpunished.

10 years after the incident, Pinnick became the President of the NFF and has brought nothing but chaos to Nigeria football hiring and firing coaches yet failed to qualify the team for the second consecutive year, the first time in their history they are missing out on back to back cup of Nations.
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/04/04/ku ... kE.twitter
Pinnick with his usual WOWO mentality
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It is funny how after everything he revealed he still had the effontery to say they were disciplined. You broke the goddamn camp rules and you still talk of discipline Ribo :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

You can sample if you want after the competition, but a big nooo while the competition is on.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

I heard one tough hard defender like that called Oloye was a known sampler. Legends about him still persist in Ilorin, Ibadan, and Gboko
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Oloye, why are you swearing like this? :boo:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

No be news na.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I heard one tough hard defender like that called Oloye was a known sampler. Legends about him still persist in Ilorin, Ibadan, and Gboko
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D Chief Oloye, na tru? Haw many you sample? Abeg, tok make we hear propro
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I heard one tough hard defender like that called Oloye was a known sampler. Legends about him still persist in Ilorin, Ibadan, and Gboko
I have no time for sampling, girls who follow footballers around ain't my type.

There are some girls who get their kicks from this, they follow the teams around, some of them keep a log book of players they have been with, crazy girls, but fun to have around. Some players are into them.

I remember when Eagles came to play in London in 94,after the game we went to a club, I suddenly saw our boys with all these yellow mama's, I don't know where they came from. But I was later told they came in from all over Europe.

Anyways body nor be wood was the parlance then. It takes real discipline to keep out of them shenanigans Abeg.

As for that defender, you did not hear well :lol:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Odas wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D Chief Oloye, na tru? Haw many you sample? Abeg, tok make we hear propro
Make you nor mind that troublesome Chief O, na fake news him dey listen to.

But on a more serious note, some players cannot hold their body, there are stories told in football circles of the exploits of certain players. If I try to narrate some of those stories it will become a book.

But coaches tend to give their teams time off in between to let off steam. But there are some players who it appears must have it everyday. Some of them claim it makes light and calm enough to play matches. You need to know that players have different personal ways of making themselves ready for games.