Nigerian players in the Championship

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigerian players in the Championship

Post by 1naija »

bret- hart wrote:Goodluck waiting for Rhor to cap these guys. I remember calling for Eze to be capped vs Seychelles but morons here said he was not ready. Fastfoward to a year later and our midfield is paper thin and he is now playing for England's U20. Has the NFF even bothered to contact Ovie E?
Bret Fart, so Eze is now playing in England's U-20 because Rohr didn't cap him you called for him to capped on cybereagles 2 years ago? Does that make sense to you? Eh Bret Fart?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Ebere Eze and Semi Ajayi named in the Championship team of the week.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Goodluck waiting for Rhor to cap these guys. I remember calling for Eze to be capped vs Seychelles but morons here said he was not ready. Fastfoward to a year later and our midfield is paper thin and he is now playing for England's U20. Has the NFF even bothered to contact Ovie E?
Bret Fart, so Eze is now playing in England's U-20 because Rohr didn't cap him you called for him to capped on cybereagles 2 years ago? Does that make sense to you? Eh Bret Fart?

What doesn't make sense the rubbish you just typed. Have you tried Grammarly??
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
john12 wrote:you keep saying they need to be capped, they need to be capped. has these boys told you that they're interested in playing for Nigeria?? please, dont think that you're wiser than rohr because for rohr to had called up a no name "aribo" Dennis, okoye, ajayi I am sure that he has heard of these boys but hasn't called them up for a reason. the last time I saw ejaria at international level was when he won u20 WC for England so what makes us think he has changed his mind when he has publicly said so? Any dual nationality player interested in Super eagles Must publicly show their interest in us if not NFF shouldn't contact them

I wonder o! All the boys he’s call for are all tied to England but he wants us to call without at them showing interest or a fifa approval. Eve and Ejaria know that Nigeria would like to cap them, they’ve known that for almost 2 yrs. let them come out and declare for SE if they’re truly interested .

You are a very daft individual. How are they going to switch nationality when they have not been approached by the NFF? It is the NFF job to scout and look for talented players that can play for Nigeria. Moses and Iwobi did not "announce" their intention of playing for Nigeria. It was the NFF that reached out to them and invited them to play for Nigeria. Then they switched nationalities you moron.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.