Ikedias performance

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ikedias performance

Post by Player »

Although he played for about 12mins, i was quite impressed by his performance, he seems to have matured and did not over do things as he used too, he has improved on his crosses, and he can still take on players, what do you guys think?
ogedebless
Egg
Egg

Post by ogedebless »

I can tell you that our problem is not whether or not we have players who can deliver. We just do not have a coach who can deliver!!!
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Ikedia was good today.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

we have the players who can match up to any player around but we do not have A TEAM
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
chif456
Egg
Egg

Post by chif456 »

Ikedia had a wonderful 12 minutes.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

He sent in some very decent crosses and troubled his man more than Utaka managed in all the game before that.
To stop trying is to start dying
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

He gave deent crosses but IMO was far worse in giving Abbey any cover for the rampaging Moroccans. His introduction brought about an injection into the SE attack
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

Listen Ikedia should start next game including Ekwueme, if both of them start next match; mark my words the result will be totally different,.Please any of you that has access to Chukwu should communicate this to me .
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Ikedia along with Abbey,Babayaro,Enyeama,Olofinjana,Aghahowa,and probably Utaka were the creditable players today.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

ikedia outplayed utaka...the boy is determined to learn...who knows if we would have scored if he and agali had been brought in earlier...the cross and nodding by agali and ikedia was working..i knew chukwu would make the sub too late...he was too confident in his all out attack approach...a real coach would have seen that his all out attack is not clicking after the first half...it looked more clumsy than anyhting..it was just clogged up...C3 is a fool, im sick of Nigerian coaches can we please hire a white guy again...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ROAST THE CLUELESS NFA and not the players.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Anyone the SE presents in the next math will the game, right now their ego has been deflated, good, we always have the materials , but our ego from time to time gets in the way, a little pie served hot and large will satisfy the need for humility and respect for the other team, which allows you to see why you must play and win before you are truly seen as a champ
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

Bench Kanu and we'll win all the games. Come on it's like playing 10 against 11 with him on the field. If only CCC has the cojones to do that which I doubt very much.
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

The general concensus is to drop kanu and allow JJ to play closer to the oppennets 18 rather than the half way line
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

he gave the eagles an attacking option-he was the only threat for nigeria
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

He played 100 times better than kanu did the entire game.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

i hope CCC has the balls to start with ikedia next match,
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

peron33uk wrote:He played 100 times better than kanu did the entire game.
Was Kanu actually on that pitch for 78 minutes?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Blakes wrote:ikedia outplayed utaka...the boy is determined to learn...who knows if we would have scored if he and agali had been brought in earlier...the cross and nodding by agali and ikedia was working..i knew chukwu would make the sub too late...he was too confident in his all out attack approach...a real coach would have seen that his all out attack is not clicking after the first half...it looked more clumsy than anyhting..it was just clogged up...C3 is a fool, im sick of Nigerian coaches can we please hire a white guy again...

Blakes, not just a white guy. someone with a brain. it doesnt have to be a big name coach. the greeks got otto rerhagel and are looking like an increasingly impressive outfit. But i wouldnt want Antonio Oliveira(portugal coach in WC2002) for anything in the world.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

This is because he finally wore shorts not 5 sizes too big for him.
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg
Re: Ikedias performance

Post by Stopyra10 »

Player wrote:Although he played for about 12mins, i was quite impressed by his performance, he seems to have matured and did not over do things as he used too, he has improved on his crosses, and he can still take on players, what do you guys think?
i wont go praising with maturity all too yet!! he did ok.. much better perfomance.. stilll needs to work on that head down billie goat runs that he makes!!!
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

Abeg make una stop crying over spilt milk.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

what bothers me is even if CCC does not scout players.. all that yaping about jayjay to come to camp on time.. atleast watch a few bolton games and see how he is effective and redition that into the eagles!! play the right people in the right roles!!! if you must have 2 strikers... have Utaka supporting Aga! if aga is not performing pull out and bring on Agali if needed gra gra ball like yaks only is effective when playing bully foot tactics! and as for ikedia.. in my opinion he has not waranted a starting position.. coming off to spark that pace at tired defenders suits him better! gives defense something to chase after they start to get worn down!! KAnu... seriously they need to just tell us all that he is inhured and he ha sgotten his packing papers and is back on his way to arsenals bench!!! abey tried but them floating headers are not that effective!! curl them with pace!! yobo tried and okoronkwo need s to get back in shape!!! all in all after its all said and done i hope we will all see as i have said time and again and as someone has said we need a foreign coach!!! look sef .. even rowanda and other teams with oyinbo boys no the value of real strategy and runnning after ball etc!! no sensless tactics on there part!! hell rowanda now have gotten atleast a point!! 1-1 tie with Guniea!!
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!