Josh Maja might be joining the SE family for Ukraine...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Josh Maja might be joining the SE family for Ukraine...

Post by Tobi17 »

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... XW&ampcf=1

Personally I think the addition of Josh Maja will be fantastic, with Iwobi, Aribo, Josh Maja and hopefully Ejaria and Ebere Eze... we would have an explosive attacking/depth with all the dynamics of youth as well. I'm loving this Rohr now, yes he might be tactically inept... but he is creating a very stable atmosphere for competition in all positions of the team. I'm glad the old bloods are out and retired for good... time to enjoy refreshing football.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Josh Maja might be joining the SE family for Ukraine...

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... XW&ampcf=1

Personally I think the addition of Josh Maja will be fantastic, with Iwobi, Aribo, Josh Maja and hopefully Ejaria and Ebere Eze... we would have an explosive attacking/depth with all the dynamics of youth as well. I'm loving this Rohr now, yes he might be tactically inept... but he is creating a very stable atmosphere for competition in all positions of the team. I'm glad the old bloods are out and retired for good... time to enjoy refreshing football.
Typical...just typical know nothing rant. He's tactically inept but he's calling the right players and creating a good atmosphere. I suppose you know this because of the speed of your wifi or the size of your screen . Geeeeerrrrrraarraa hia mein!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He's invited players to train before but they still choose to play for another nations youth team so let's see!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

“We are going to play a game in Ukraine, and I was told that it was too late to get visas for players who do not have a European passport but he has because he is also English, so he could eventually join us.

“It is possible that I select him to go to Ukraine. It is possible.”
Who might he be referring to as not having European passports? I take it he means those who might need a visa....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:

“We are going to play a game in Ukraine, and I was told that it was too late to get visas for players who do not have a European passport but he has because he is also English, so he could eventually join us.

Who might he be referring to as not having European passports? I take it he means those who might need a visa....
Looks like Josh's invitation is official for the friendly match :thumbs:, not sure which players will have visa issues... But I have a feeling one or two players might have some real difficulty making it for the friendly, it makes sense for Rohr to have options lined up just in case...
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Looks like Josh's invitation is official for the friendly match :thumbs:, not sure which players will have visa issues... But I have a feeling one or two players might have some real difficulty making it for the friendly, it makes sense for Rohr to have options lined up just in case...
Ebuehi has to be replaced in the squad as he is injured. So a replacement may be named.
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

how good is this guy really ?

Dont we have enough forwards ?

We need midfielders, defenders, and goalkeepers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

He's not tactically inept.
That is you just holding on to your previous prejudices and pandering to the noisemakers who want him gone.

Its okay...they will soon eat more humble pie.
As it is, they are struggling with the reality that he is making the right calls.
Watch them shift the goalposts every time he forces pie down their throats. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

vancity eagle wrote:how good is this guy really ?

Dont we have enough forwards ?

We need midfielders, defenders, and goalkeepers.
We never have enough of anything until we are fielding the best players in the world.
Until then, each player invited can grab a place in the team by being better than what we already have.