Rohr calls up Esiti and Idowu for Ukraine friendly...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr calls up Esiti and Idowu for Ukraine friendly...

Post by vancity eagle »

So we are losing defenders and midfielders and Rohr's response is to call up more attackers ?

What is with Nigerian coaches and neglecting the midfield ?

Our midfield is paper thin.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

We definitely need more AM options. We are good in the CM/DM department. Azubuike would have been my choice to replace Ndidi not Esiti. Ejaria is also another one that we should definitely call up if he decides to play for Nigeria.
vancity eagle wrote:So we are losing defenders and midfielders and Rohr's response is to call up more attackers ?

What is with Nigerian coaches and neglecting the midfield ?

Our midfield is paper thin.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

people keep saying we should call Ejaria or eze without realizing if they have committed to nigeria. abeg, players with dual nationality has to officially commit to us before we make a move. otherwise, tammy abraham situation will repeat itself
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We have lots of strikers/wingers that we can easily convert any of them into attacking Mids, I see someone like Kalu or Maja playing that CAM role well(they've done it before at their clubs). But yeah we have just Ebere Eze and Ejaria to cap, then the rebuilding process is more or less complete.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

john12 wrote:people keep saying we should call Ejaria or eze without realizing if they have committed to nigeria. abeg, players with dual nationality has to officially commit to us before we make a move. otherwise, tammy abraham situation will repeat itself
Thx bro! When I read these things, I only shake my head and move-on. Like you said, how can a player who hasn't committed or switched to Nigeria be called? Do we know the wranglings going-on in private?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.