Kelechi needs to bounce from Leicester

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Kelechi needs to bounce from Leicester

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have no idea if the bobo is hurt , however 2nd game and bobo no dey sele...the guy needs to move to another league ASAP..sitting on the bench isn't good for a young player at all
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi needs to bounce from Leicester

Post by ANC »

:-)
Watched an u-16 YouTube clip of him. He should have gone to laliga. The pace of EPL is not for him
olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

This about the 10th time in his career at this club that he's looked like he was gaining momentum only to be benched and then essentially banished. The club clearly to not trust him or want him at all. Dunno why he couldn't have been loaned abroad or to the Championship. Waste of everyone's time.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The first job of a Leicester striker is to run all game. Kelechi is not that type of striker at all. Spain or France is where he belongs. The lure of England rarely ends well for Nigerians.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

olumide wrote:This about the 10th time in his career at this club that he's looked like he was gaining momentum only to be benched and then essentially banished. The club clearly to not trust him or want him at all. Dunno why he couldn't have been loaned abroad or to the Championship. Waste of everyone's time.
It is so clear by their actions that they don't want him, but the coach keeps waxing that Kelechi is in his plans. Very annoying, bobo needs to play, he should push for a move in January.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Time to move on from Kelechi and Isaac Success and focus on Osimhen and Chukwueze
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

ogasir wrote:Time to move on from Kelechi and Isaac Success and focus on Osimhen and Chukwueze
Porque no los dos?

Nigeria has 100's of players to focus on and hope to have successful careers. You don't "move on" from players because others emerge. We can't sell them or purchase new ones like a club.
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Kelechi wants to complete his FIVE (5) years in U.K. so he can apply for permanent residency (indefinite leave to remain). After that he MAY be ready to focus on his lack of playing time.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Meanwhile Iwobi is balling for Everton, he's already seems to be liked by the Everton fans, he has forged a great partnership upfront with Moise Kean... Honestly I'm glad he got away from the Arsenal toxicity.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

MYMIND wrote:Kelechi wants to complete his FIVE (5) years in U.K. so he can apply for permanent residency (indefinite leave to remain). After that he MAY be ready to focus on his lack of playing time.
hopefully it works out for him
SuperEagles

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Tobi17 wrote:Meanwhile Iwobi is balling for Everton, he's already seems to be liked by the Everton fans, he has forged a great partnership upfront with Moise Kean... Honestly I'm glad he got away from the Arsenal toxicity.
Iwobi scores for Everton in the Carabao Cup 3:2 now.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Kelechi is almost dude for his English passport.. It is clear Bredan Rodgers doesn't rate him.. He had an offer from Monaco 1-2years ago, but wanted to stay in England.. In a 4-2-3-1 formation it is difficult to play Kelechi as your #9..
Kelechi would be due for his British citizenship in about a year..
afc##
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

chuks69 wrote:Kelechi is almost dude for his English passport.. It is clear Bredan Rodgers doesn't rate him.. He had an offer from Monaco 1-2years ago, but wanted to stay in England.. In a 4-2-3-1 formation it is difficult to play Kelechi as your #9..
Do you think he is delaying his departure from England because of the citizenship?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The first job of a Leicester striker is to run all game. Kelechi is not that type of striker at all. Spain or France is where he belongs. The lure of England rarely ends well for Nigerians.
I have to agree with you here. Kelechi not built for that kind running. Series A or France might suite him better.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

E no go better for Rodgers, count down to his firing
SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

MYMIND wrote:Kelechi wants to complete his FIVE (5) years in U.K. so he can apply for permanent residency (indefinite leave to remain). After that he MAY be ready to focus on his lack of playing time.
No wonder he is not working his socks off to be playing regular football.

BTW, what does he need a British Passport for? He is a professional footballer.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote:
No wonder he is not working his socks off to be playing regular football.

BTW, what does he need a British Passport for? He is a professional footballer.
there's life after football....why does buhari go to London for medical check ups?
SuperEagles

Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

It is funny to me to hear that an Igbo man cannot run, or is unwilling to run, in a game which demands running. If he cannot make an impact in a Carabao first round match, can he make an impact in the NPL? Why do people casually talk LaLiga and other leagues as if slouches are welcome there or they merely stroll around?

Nonetheless, I believe that Nacho is merely hurt at this time, and that he will come good this year in England.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

ogasir wrote:Time to move on from Kelechi and Isaac Success and focus on Osimhen and Chukwueze
I second that.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Polly wrote:It is funny to me to hear that an Igbo man cannot run, or is unwilling to run, in a game which demands running. If he cannot make an impact in a Carabao first round match, can he make an impact in the NPL? Why do people casually talk LaLiga and other leagues as if slouches are welcome there or they merely stroll around?

Nonetheless, I believe that Nacho is merely hurt at this time, and that he will come good this year in England.
It’s not a pruning only. He needs to shed weight to be match fit. The incentive to do it is not there as he’s not sure he will be selected by the coach if he puts in all that sacrifice. Same deal with Lukaku, at ManU preseason.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

chuks69 wrote:Kelechi is almost dude for his English passport.. It is clear Bredan Rodgers doesn't rate him.. He had an offer from Monaco 1-2years ago, but wanted to stay in England.. In a 4-2-3-1 formation it is difficult to play Kelechi as your #9..
Do you rate him? Even Rohr does not rate him.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Kelechi is just in a bad situation at the moment.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I don't know if Kelechi is comfortable in his lethargic position now(which will massively suck cause he's too talented to accept mediocrity), but he needs to force a move in the next transfer window and run run run while he can... any mid table team like West ham or Crystal palace will sign him up... and that's not bad, as long as he gets playing time and rebuilds his flailing confidence. Better still he can go to other leagues like the Bundesliga or Seria A where their style of football might suit him better... but the most important thing is, he's got to leave Leicester while he has time and youth on his side, it's apparent he's not rated by the coach or needed there.