Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29964
Players reportedly returning to the NPFL from abroad...

Chisom Chikatara, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi (Akwa United), and Azubuike Egwuekwe (Rivers United).

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Last edited by Gotti on Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29964
The NPFL will now kick-off on Sunday November 3...
With Kano Pillars vs Rivers Utd the top draw of Week 1 fixtures.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 11188
Is this the same Egwueke (CD) that played at the 2014 WC?

Gotti wrote:
Players reportedly returning to the NPFL from abroad...

Chisom Chikatara, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi (Akwa United), and Augustine Egwuekwe (Rivers United).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9646
Location: loughborough.
wiseone wrote:
Is this the same Egwueke (CD) that played at the 2014 WC?

Gotti wrote:
Players reportedly returning to the NPFL from abroad...

Chisom Chikatara, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi (Akwa United), and Augustine Egwuekwe (Rivers United).

Yes. He gave an interview to complete sports! Very good, interview :thumb:

Edit his name is Azubuike Egwuekwe, Augustine.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 5524
FOR THOSE IN THE KNOW...


1) What kind of attendance do these matches bring?
2) How are these clubs able to operate in the black, assuming they do?
3) Do all or any receive state subsidies?
4) Are there regular TV coverage?
Thanks
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2557
Location: Nigeria
Bell wrote:
FOR THOSE IN THE KNOW...


1) What kind of attendance do these matches bring?
Average attendance is less than 10,000
2) How are these clubs able to operate in the black, assuming they do?
No club is self-sustaining; 90% are owned and funded by the state governments while the remaining 10% are privately owned and funded
3) Do all or any receive state subsidies?
Yes, the government owned ones do
4) Are there regular TV coverage?
No. Supersport used to cover one game per week but no more. One of the reasons adduced by the LMC for delaying the start of the league was search for TV sponsorship. They have not told us if they were successful.
Thanks
Bell

My responses in red


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 5524
ukwala wrote:
Bell wrote:
FOR THOSE IN THE KNOW...


1) What kind of attendance do these matches bring?
Average attendance is less than 10,000
2) How are these clubs able to operate in the black, assuming they do?
No club is self-sustaining; 90% are owned and funded by the state governments while the remaining 10% are privately owned and funded
3) Do all or any receive state subsidies?
Yes, the government owned ones do
4) Are there regular TV coverage?
No. Supersport used to cover one game per week but no more. One of the reasons adduced by the LMC for delaying the start of the league was search for TV sponsorship. They have not told us if they were successful.
Thanks
Bell

My responses in red


THANK YOU, SIR


I see plenty of room for reforms and improvement.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2557
Location: Nigeria
NPFL 2019/20: The top dogs, the strugglers and the damned

Quote:
One hundred and forty-four (144) is a number largely synonymous to the study of Eschatology – a religious teaching on the events of the last days of humanity. But for this purpose, that is the exact number of days that separates the last Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season from the next one.
After over four months of rest, regrouping and a record number of pre-season competitions; the real Football is back. Nigeria’s top flight hardly ever gets any credit for its own contribution to the economy but it all begins again this weekend, with the league chipping in its own stimulant to local economies in cities where it is played..
Transportation companies will catch the buzz and hoteliers in at least sixteen cities evenly spread geographically across the nation will receive guests in the form of teams, scouts, fans, journalists and observers while there will be at least some positive distractions from the ever tiresome hustle and bustle of socio-economic lives.
From the footballing aspect, the tension and indeed pressure starts from Match Day One. The league will return to its marathon league format (38 match weeks) after last season’s abridged arrangement, a development that should give each of the twenty teams ample time to write their destinies by their own selves.
The contenders remain in good frame for contending yet again while the pretenders continue to work their way away from delusion as they aspire for continental football when they should be dreading a return to the rather incalculable Nigeria National League (NNL).

The contenders
Apart from being the defending champions, Enyimba International are naturally one of the consistent contenders for the league crown in Nigeria. Considering their continental engagement which has put them in top competitive shape for the past six weeks, Usman Abd’Allah’s side remain one of the favourites to retain their title.
They have once again reinforced with some of the best legs in the division in each position. Former Lobi goalkeeper Olufemi Kayode, former Abia Warriors defender Abiodun Adebayo, former Sunshine Stars midfielder Dayo Ojo and strikers Victor Mbaoma and Martins Usule are some of the over a dozen players they have brought on. They seem ready for it.
Kano Pillars finished second to Enyimba last term and have kept the core of that squad. Although they have lost a cult hero in Gambo Muhammad, a recent dire performance at both the CAF Champions League and the Ahlan Cup have also given cause for pessimism among fans but they have managed to bring in players like Joshua Enaholo (from Abia Warriors), defender Abdullahi Musa from Wikki Tourists, towering midfielder Kelly Kester from Lobi Stars and forward Chijioke Alaekwe from FC Ifeanyiubah. Coach Ibrahim Musa’s men cannot be waved away.
The league title has eluded Akwa United since creation and the club is getting more and more roused for this. New coach John Obuh has brought in as many as fifteen new players with incredible league experience to the squad. League’s topscorer in 2009 Akarandut Orok heads this list while the array of midfielders in the side should strengthen them for a title race. The title-winning experience of newly signed goalkeeper Itodo Akor (at Rangers in 2016) should also come in handy.
Gbenga Ogunbote, nicknamed the Oracle has moved to the North Central part of the country – for the first time in his coaching career. He has joined Lobi Stars after two fine seasons at Rangers. For a manager that has earned continental spot in his last three seasons, he seems to possess the magic wand to make things happen again in Makurdi. Ogunbote’s trusted soldier, Danladi Isa is back at his home town club while winger Joseph Osadiaye, defender Olamilekan Aniyikaye, midfielder Chinedu Udeagha and forward Abdulkareem Mumuni are some of other new players at the club.
Plateau United coach Abdu Maikaba is still being respected for his stint at Akwa United but things have not quite come together for him in Jos. This might just be his year. He has no national team distractions that almost led to an unexpected relegation of his team last term and has the likes of goalkeeper Chinedu Anozie, goalscoring midfielder Michael Ibe, winger Sunday Anthony and Tosin Omoyele, back from a short stint in Egypt to add to his side. The Tin City side want a taste of the champagne once again.

Those that may struggle
Rivers United have done a lot of business once again in the window, thanks to the bottomless purse of their financiers, the Rivers state government. Head coach Stanley Eguma brought in no fewer than 13 new players, including enterprising winger Michael Enaruna, former Sharks star Fortune Omoniwari and 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner Azubuike Egwuekwe. They are decked with lofty expectations back home but will they shake off the pretenders’ tag?
Rangers International have had a steady run in the past couple of seasons but the jury is out on the ability of incumbent coach Benedict Ugwu, fondly called Surugede during his days as a cult hero among Rangers faithful. The club have done some shrewd business by bringing in players from their Oriental rivals. Uche John and Ikechukwu Ibenegbu from Enyimba, Ibrahim Olawoyin from Abia Warriors and Nnamdi Egbujuo from Heartland will don the Rangers colour this season but how far they go might likely depend on what is coming from the bench.
There is a new government in Imo state and it seem to have prioritised bringing back the lost glory (if there was any) of Heartland FC. The club have brought in former MFM FC handler Fidelis Ilechukwu as their head coach and have also turned to some experienced league campaigners to see that this dream can be actualised. Super Eagles goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa is back to his home town club and add to that Abdulrazak Aliyu, Edward Okhoya and Christian Pyagbara. For Fidelis Ilechukwu, the true test of man’s ability comes outside his comfort zone. There you are!

Relegation battle
At least one newly promoted side has been relegated at the end of each of the past six seasons (apart from the 2018 inconclusive season of course). The number has even grown to like two or three newly promoted sides in the past three seasons. Such is the demanding nature of playing in the elite division for the newly promoted sides.
This season, teams such as Adamawa United, Warri Wolves and Jigawa Golden Stars have the unwanted favouritism tag for demotion while existing NPFL sides like Wikki Tourists, MFM FC, Delta Force and FC Ifeanyiubah are primed to be entangled with relegation hullabaloo in the upcoming season.
Adamawa United look the least ready for the season on paper. They are currently coached by Jacob Vandi, with a yet-to-be-named Technical Adviser expected to come in ahead of him. They will play their games in Gombe (not Yola) and have not really done some astute business of bringing in experienced league stars.
Jigawa Golden Stars impressed at the Ahlan Cup in Kano but they still lack the conviction of staying up in the end. They will also play their home games away from home in Kaduna and these things do matter. Wikki Tourists have Ibrahim Garba at the helms and quite a number of players that were with them last term but the loss of captain Abdullahi Musa and coach Aliyu Zubairu could have some effect on them. Another club that can be affected by the exit of their former coach is MFM FC who have looked largely out of sorts during pre-season. Their prayers look more like their greatest asset going into the new season.
Warri Wolves have already changed coaches even during pre-season and although they have turned to their former stars during the 2014-15 golden era – Goodluck Onamado, Abu Azeez, Michael Egbeta, Efe Yarhere and the likes – staying afloat at the end of the season will still remain a big task for head coach Evan’s Ogenyi and his wards.
The wait is over, the drums are out and the balls are ready. Let the show begin!

https://npfl.ng/npfl-2019-20-the-top-do ... he-damned/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2557
Location: Nigeria
THE NPFL 2019/2020 MATCHDAY 1 FIXTURES

Wikki Tourists vs Jigawa Stars
Plateau United vs Lobi Stars
Delta Force vs Akwa Starlets
Kano Pillars vs Rivers United
Heartland FC vs MFM FC
FC IfeanyiUbah vs Adamawa United
Rangers International vs Sunshine Stars (Postponed due to 2nd leg Caf CC same day)
Warri Wolves vs Akwa United
Abia Warriors vs Katsina United
Enyimba International vs Nasarawa United (Postponed due to 2nd leg Caf CC same day)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2557
Location: Nigeria
#NPFL20 MATCHDAY 1 HALF-TIME SCORES
Wikki 0-1 Jigawa GS
Plateau Utd 2-1 Lobi
Delta Force 0-0 Akwa Starlets
Kano Pillars 0-0 Rivers Utd
Heartland 0-1 MFM
FC Ifeanyiubah 1-0 Adamawa Utd
Wolves 1-1 Akwa Utd
Abia Warriors 1-0 Katsina Utd


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2557
Location: Nigeria
#NPFL20 MATCHDAY 1 RESULTS

Wikki 2-1 Jigawa GS
Plateau Utd 3-1 Lobi
Delta Force 1-1 Akwa Starlets
Kano Pillars 0-0 Rivers Utd
Heartland 0-1 MFM
FC Ifeanyiubah 1-0 Adamawa Utd
Wolves 1-1 Akwa Utd
Abia Warriors 2-0 Katsina Utd


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83644
Location: Earth
Finally it's back on

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:07 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 61085
ukwala wrote:
#NPFL20 MATCHDAY 1 RESULTS

Wikki 2-1 Jigawa GS
Plateau Utd 3-1 Lobi
Delta Force 1-1 Akwa Starlets
Kano Pillars 0-0 Rivers Utd
Heartland 0-1 MFM
FC Ifeanyiubah 1-0 Adamawa Utd
Wolves 1-1 Akwa Utd
Abia Warriors 2-0 Katsina Utd



:D :D :D

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:11 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 61085
Bell wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Bell wrote:
FOR THOSE IN THE KNOW...


1) What kind of attendance do these matches bring?
Average attendance is less than 10,000
2) How are these clubs able to operate in the black, assuming they do?
No club is self-sustaining; 90% are owned and funded by the state governments while the remaining 10% are privately owned and funded
3) Do all or any receive state subsidies?
Yes, the government owned ones do
4) Are there regular TV coverage?
No. Supersport used to cover one game per week but no more. One of the reasons adduced by the LMC for delaying the start of the league was search for TV sponsorship. They have not told us if they were successful.
Thanks
Bell

My responses in red


THANK YOU, SIR


I see plenty of room for reforms and improvement.
Bell



The League is not been run like a real business. It has to be 100 percent private sector owned.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2557
Location: Nigeria
ohenhen1 wrote:
ukwala wrote:
#NPFL20 MATCHDAY 1 RESULTS

Wikki 2-1 Jigawa GS
Plateau Utd 3-1 Lobi
Delta Force 1-1 Akwa Starlets
Kano Pillars 0-0 Rivers Utd
Heartland 0-1 MFM
FC Ifeanyiubah 1-0 Adamawa Utd
Wolves 1-1 Akwa Utd
Abia Warriors 2-0 Katsina Utd



:D :D :D

Yes o, a rare away victory in the NPFL. Fidelis Ilechukwu lost to his old team.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2557
Location: Nigeria
ohenhen1 wrote:
Bell wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Bell wrote:
FOR THOSE IN THE KNOW...


1) What kind of attendance do these matches bring?
Average attendance is less than 10,000
2) How are these clubs able to operate in the black, assuming they do?
No club is self-sustaining; 90% are owned and funded by the state governments while the remaining 10% are privately owned and funded
3) Do all or any receive state subsidies?
Yes, the government owned ones do
4) Are there regular TV coverage?
No. Supersport used to cover one game per week but no more. One of the reasons adduced by the LMC for delaying the start of the league was search for TV sponsorship. They have not told us if they were successful.
Thanks
Bell

My responses in red


THANK YOU, SIR


I see plenty of room for reforms and improvement.
Bell



The League is not been run like a real business. It has to be 100 percent private sector owned.

It's all about the economics. If the price is right, private investors will flood the place and displace the government clubs. For now, the academy business and selling off of 'young' players is where the dough is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40652
Location: UK
ukwala wrote:
It's all about the economics. If the price is right, private investors will flood the place and displace the government clubs. For now, the academy business and selling off of 'young' players is where the dough is.
What exactly are the South Africans doing that can't be implemented in Naija?
I just watched the highlights of the Orlando Pirates v Kaizer Chiefs derby and was completely amazed by the atmosphere, the attendance, the stadium and just the whole package - everything apart from the standard of football.

Have a look for yourself:


Reminiscent of Rangers v IICC v Bendel Insurance v Raccah Rovers v Vasco v Stores v Leventis v Calabar Rovers v Sharks back in the day.

What have we lost? Decency? Honesty? Passion?

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83644
Location: Earth
Damunk wrote:
ukwala wrote:
It's all about the economics. If the price is right, private investors will flood the place and displace the government clubs. For now, the academy business and selling off of 'young' players is where the dough is.
What exactly are the South Africans doing that can't be implemented in Naija?
I just watched the highlights of the Orlando Pirates v Kaizer Chiefs derby and was completely amazed by the atmosphere, the attendance, the stadium and just the whole package - everything apart from the standard of football.

Have a look for yourself:


Reminiscent of Rangers v IICC v Bendel Insurance v Raccah Rovers v Vasco v Stores v Leventis v Calabar Rovers v Sharks back in the day.

What have we lost? Decency? Honesty? Passion?

dude once in a while, use your brain, the SA league has issues with attendance as well....however they pull crowds during a soweto derby or cup game, what you watched was their FA cup...maybe you should watch other videos and then you may change your views...The EPL is killing football in AFRICA...use your head for once, kindly do not derail the thread, ( this is the norm from you) this is about our league ..you can derail other threads about SA somewhere else


_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2557
Location: Nigeria
Damunk wrote:
ukwala wrote:
It's all about the economics. If the price is right, private investors will flood the place and displace the government clubs. For now, the academy business and selling off of 'young' players is where the dough is.
What exactly are the South Africans doing that can't be implemented in Naija?
I just watched the highlights of the Orlando Pirates v Kaizer Chiefs derby and was completely amazed by the atmosphere, the attendance, the stadium and just the whole package - everything apart from the standard of football.

Have a look for yourself:


Reminiscent of Rangers v IICC v Bendel Insurance v Raccah Rovers v Vasco v Stores v Leventis v Calabar Rovers v Sharks back in the day.

What have we lost? Decency? Honesty? Passion?

I think there are two main issues affecting attendances in Nigeria.

The first one is the mass exodus of the best players from the league. In the 70's, Nigeria's best players were playing at home. There was no where else to watch Nigerian stars other than in Nigeria. Today, I am sorry to use a derogatory term but what is left in the NPFL are the dregs of the game. The South Africans, to some extent, are still able to retain some of their best talents at home. Their economy can support a reasonable standard of living for footballers and so you don't have them running to Vietnam, Cambodia, Bangladesh, North Africa, Sudan, etc.

Secondly, the advent of cable TV bringing the best of football and footballers to homes and viewing centres. Would anybody leave a Mercedes and go for an East German Trabant??

The other societal issues of insecurity, 'tactical' (win at home syndrome), economic hardship, poor organisation (the bane of Nigeria), etc. have also contributed to the unattractiveness of the local league.

We may have lost a little bit of decency and honesty (hence the 'tactical') but we have certainly not lost the passion, just that it has been transferred to Manchester United and Arsenal :rotf:. Despite the intense rivalry between clubs then, e.g. b/w Rangers and IICC, I don't think rival fans killed each other. Today, there are reports of fans of EPL fighting and killing one another so the passion is still very much there.

I recently posted an article on how NTA, yes Nigeria Television Authority had concluded plans to cash in on the craze by showing EPL games without a care for the NPFL :ohmy:. When your national TV is more interested in a foreign product than the local one, you know there is trouble!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:05 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 61085
ukwala wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Bell wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Bell wrote:
FOR THOSE IN THE KNOW...


1) What kind of attendance do these matches bring?
Average attendance is less than 10,000
2) How are these clubs able to operate in the black, assuming they do?
No club is self-sustaining; 90% are owned and funded by the state governments while the remaining 10% are privately owned and funded
3) Do all or any receive state subsidies?
Yes, the government owned ones do
4) Are there regular TV coverage?
No. Supersport used to cover one game per week but no more. One of the reasons adduced by the LMC for delaying the start of the league was search for TV sponsorship. They have not told us if they were successful.
Thanks
Bell

My responses in red


THANK YOU, SIR


I see plenty of room for reforms and improvement.
Bell



The League is not been run like a real business. It has to be 100 percent private sector owned.

It's all about the economics. If the price is right, private investors will flood the place and displace the government clubs. For now, the academy business and selling off of 'young' players is where the dough is.


The price will never be right, if private investors have to compete with government run club. I think we need to explore communities owning the club. I have to tell you the truth. The status quo will never work. Unless there is a radical change, nothing will get better.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2557
Location: Nigeria
Matchday 2 Fixtures

Jigawa GS - Plateau
Lobi - Delta Force
Rivers - Heartland
MFM - Ifeanyi Uba
Adamawa - Rangers
Sunshine - Wolves
Katsina - Enyimba
Nasarrawa - Wikki

Postponed to keep the grass lush for SE match :huh:

Awka Starlets - Kano
Akwa United - Abia Warriors


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2557
Location: Nigeria
RANGERS SQUAD vs. ADAMAWA UNITED IN M.D 2, NPFL 2019/20 MATCH IN GOMBE:
Seidu Mutawakilu -1
Chidera Ezeh -11
Chiemeka Nwokeji -32
Anthony Shimaga -26
Uche John -4
Isiaka Oladuntoye -24
Obinna Eleje -7
Godspower Aniefiok -28
Seka Pascal -9
Kehinde Adedipe -22
Nnamdi Egbujuo - 23

SUBSTITUTES:
Nana Bonsu -25
Akpos Adubi -18
Christian Madu -21
d#$% Abass -12
Dauda Madaki -31
Chinonso Eziekwe -14

Coach: Benedict Ugwu.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2557
Location: Nigeria
HALF-TIME SCORES
Jigawa GS 0-1 Plateau Utd
Lobi 1-0 Delta Force
Rivers Utd 0-1 Heartland
MFM 1-1 FC Ifeanyiubah
Adamawa Utd 0-0 Rangers
Sunshine Stars 1-1 Wolves
Katsina Utd 1-1 Enyimba
Nasarawa Utd 0-0 Wikki


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 36 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group